Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
Iri
ExcessKarnage18
KEKOLD
Sai
Cyan
Link
Chakramaster
Goldie
Eri
Jet
Shammon
15 posters

What Anime are you currently watching?

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

What Anime are you currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post by Eri Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:27 am

oh yea im watching the anime for hunter x hunter as well and i recommend you guys pick it up. its quite different for a shounen series
    Shammon
    Shammon
    Academy Ninja: Apprentice
    Academy Ninja: Apprentice

What Anime are you currently watching? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post by Shammon Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:04 pm

DarkGeneral wrote:
    Shammon wrote:
    DarkGeneral wrote:I loved from what I seen of Conan back in the day and the couple eps I seen on my own dime but that series is hella long. I almost forgot that Conan vs Lupin came out a couple years ago, it's definitely something I'm going to check out.

@Shammon: Yeah JoJos is pretty damn great. The manga is great as well and you can start reading it at any part. I suggest starting with part 7 (Steel Ball Run) if you're interested.

Why in the middle of it?

Well each part (parts 1 through 7) can be read independently of the entire series. It just so happened that part 7 is the beginning of the "alternate timeline" portion of the series and it's the best written part so far. Part 8 (JoJolion) is ongoing and pretty early in the series.
    thank you very much kind sir.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:05 pm

DarkGeneral wrote:I'm not really interested in trying to catch up because even though I felt the series was episodic more or less in nature it was still entertaining... Though I have a proposition. I'll try getting into Case Closed if you try to get into JoJos Bizarre Adventure.

ever since you mentioned it I got it on my list to watch along with the Eureka 7 series. I'm always willing to check out some new ones when I've finished most...as long as they come recommended by a friend
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:27 am

Chakramaster wrote:
    DarkGeneral wrote:I'm not really interested in trying to catch up because even though I felt the series was episodic more or less in nature it was still entertaining... Though I have a proposition. I'll try getting into Case Closed if you try to get into JoJos Bizarre Adventure.

ever since you mentioned it I got it on my list to watch along with the Eureka 7 series. I'm always willing to check out some new ones when I've finished most...as long as they come recommended by a friend

Sweet. The series just begun a few weeks ago in japan but you can read the manga which is pretty good. I think you'd like it.
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:58 pm

caught up with the Hellsing OVAs, that was epic
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:20 am

The lack of posts in here is frightening as fuck.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Sai wrote:The lack of posts in here is frightening as fuck.

yeah, have you checked the ninja academy?
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Nope. Why?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Because I put a lot of work into it and these Dicks dont even bother to read the thing. The chat thread isn't even conversation half the time. Should rename it the comment thread
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:55 pm

lol i tried. and im still open to challeges
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:36 pm

Jet wrote:Because I put a lot of work into it and these Dicks dont even bother to read the thing. The chat thread isn't even conversation half the time. Should rename it the comment thread
    Yeah, like I said before the thread is full of shit posting and no real conversation. Posts of video and pictures to attempt to start some kind of political argument is there all the time. I actually did read the thread and everything but I just haven't participated in it. It's pretty stupid how you were being pushed for it and now noone even acknowledges it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:34 pm

I blame the commenters
    Link

Post by Link Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:26 pm

yeah I blame us for not having time for anime sometimes

and well the conversation threads are spam most of the time, aren't they anyway, I mean is that so wrong?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Just the comment thread
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:00 am

People here like to avoid having real conversations. They either ignore any topic brought up, or troll the topic. No one wants to take anything seriously.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:06 am

*on topic*

Sword Art Online (SAO for short)

First season was amazing. Heard rumors the second season gets bad but haven't seen but the first 2 episodes which were good.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:06 pm

Chakramaster wrote:*on topic*

First season was amazing. Heard rumors the second season gets bad but haven't seen but the first 2 episodes which were good.
    Really? I hear the opposite from pretty much everyone else. Irish thought it was pretty average, but not shit like everyone else says.

I'm currently watching Tweeny Witches, have 4 episodes left, thinking of starting Katanagatari after that.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:28 pm

Welcome to the NHK!!

good stuff indeed. first episode is good! gets a bit dry when the female protagonist isnt around sometimes but sall good now i r enjoying it. its different so im trying to open my mind more rather then say they should do it like this. its much more rewarding that way.

you guys have any good slice of life series to recommend?

please not tooooooooooooo(key word):
    cheesey
    romantic like
    KH like
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:34 pm

The Tatami Galaxy is great.
    Everyone keeps telling me Beck is really good. I haven't seen too many slice of life so I don't really have have to give you.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Sai wrote:

Really? I hear the opposite from pretty much everyone else. Irish thought it was pretty average, but not shit like everyone else says.

I'm currently watching Tweeny Witches, have 4 episodes left, thinking of starting Katanagatari after that.
    yeah I heard great things
    About sword art from reviewers but opposite mostly meh or overrated from forums.

D recommend ed tatami and katagatari among others, but I couldn't find dubs
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Eri wrote:Welcome to the NHK!!

good stuff indeed. first episode is good! gets a bit dry when the female protagonist isnt around sometimes but sall good now i r enjoying it. its different so im trying to open my mind more rather then say they should do it like this. its much more rewarding that way.

you guys have any good slice of life series to recommend?

please not tooooooooooooo(key word):
    cheesey
    romantic like
    KH like
    yeah I've been meaning to read nhk. Is it worth watching if I do?

And beck is one of my favorite series. Well manga series. Haven't watched. It doesn't cover the entire manga
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Tatami and Katanagatari doesn't have dubs, I don't think they ever will.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:12 am

Jet wrote:
    Sai wrote:

yeah I heard great things
    About sword art from reviewers but opposite mostly meh or overrated from forums.

D recommend ed tatami and katagatari among others, but I couldn't find dubs

Season 1 like I said was amazing....s2 now is where I heard reviewers hit it hard saying its was bad. But so far it's not been too bad 2 in...gotta get the others, but may send my laptop back to hp before that. Same issue is occurring...again (plugged in, not charging) =/
    ExcessKarnage18
    ExcessKarnage18
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by ExcessKarnage18 Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:16 am

Just finished both seasons of The World God Only Knows. Awesome series.

I also recommend Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) and Accel World.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:44 am

Yeah that god series I've heard mention of but I have to agree with future diary

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:50 pm