Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+10
Link
Chakramaster
ShadowB
kcdjedi
Jet
Sai
Cyan
Eri
KEKOLD
Jec
14 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 22 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Post by Jec Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Ha! The anime actually made it look like Sasuke stood a chance...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 22 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Post by Jet Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Hey!
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:01 pm

What bout interview navi?
    ShadowB
    ShadowB
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by ShadowB Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Jet wrote:Good thing I'm playing xcom. It's an alien attack

Racist..
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Jec wrote:My SimCity has arrived...

Where's Shadowdick?

Im here...I won't be able to play til friday. But give me the Server name and which country server you are playing in and Origin ID.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:17 pm

ShadowB wrote:

Where's Shadowdick?

Im here...I won't be able to play til friday. But give me the Server name and which country server you are playing in and Origin ID.

Ummm... I'm still figuring things out... my Origin ID is JECCG, give me yours and I'll add you tomorrow.

Also, I told myself I was only going to try it for an hour or two and it's 10PM and I just got off.... So gud
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:34 pm

damn is it really that good? Surprised
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:10 am

Fuck yeah Soul Hackers is getting here/is released tomorrow. I can't fucking wait. Good thing I finished Strange Journey today, my 3DS is getting quite the use as of late.
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 22 Tumblr_ml81xbCFFS1qkv3fno1_500

Last edited by Sai on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:14 am

I still need to look for 999 somewhere
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:16 am

Chakramaster wrote:I still need to look for 999 somewhere
    Shit nigga, just order it off of amazon.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:21 am

I just been busy getting some project stuff together for BIO in the coming weeks...heard from a friend this instructor is brutal on this group project so been trying not to have many distractions is all =3

and me, being the elected leader, not that I wanted it, have to make sure we all decide how to do it, what to do, etc. not really even started and 3 weeks left til presentation

Last edited by Chakramaster on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:22 am

Chakramaster wrote:I just been busy getting some project stuff together for BIO in the coming weeks...heard from a friend this instructor is brutal on this group project so been trying not to have many distractions is all =3
    hohoho yeah good idea. Get that shit when you have some free time, because that game will suck you in.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:25 am

Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:I just been busy getting some project stuff together for BIO in the coming weeks...heard from a friend this instructor is brutal on this group project so been trying not to have many distractions is all =3
    hohoho yeah good idea. Get that shit when you have some free time, because that game will suck you in.

yeah I'm already having a hard time staying off from Fire Emblem Awakening and PMD:Gates to Infinity as is. Well least there's only 5 weeks in college left til summer...if i plan not to go for summer that is. may even go job hunting over summer.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:29 am

Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:

yeah I'm already having a hard time staying off from Fire Emblem Awakening and PMD:Gates to Infinity as is. Well least there's only 5 weeks in college left til summer...if i plan not to go for summer that is. may even go job hunting over summer.
    Yeah the only reason I finished Strange Journey was because of the Spring Break I got, and it was down to the wire I finished it. That being today, I go back tomorrow.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:32 am

Jec wrote:
    ShadowB wrote:

Where's Shadowdick?

Ummm... I'm still figuring things out... my Origin ID is JECCG, give me yours and I'll add you tomorrow.

Also, I told myself I was only going to try it for an hour or two and it's 10PM and I just got off.... So gud

Yea you should learn things quick, it pretty easy compared to sim city 4. The most i was able to make was about S500,000 annually but you can make tons more than that. Yea, it pretty fucking addicting, 1-2 hr of gameplay is not enough to full anyone's satisfaction. When i first played it, i had spring break and i pretty much stood on for about the whole day with like an hour intermissions.

Origin ID : 8ShadowBit
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:42 am

Like that one time on dc universe
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:46 am

lol oops
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:54 am

The bear and the lady fair
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:12 am

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 22 521630_642521229098485_1261772596_n
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:15 am

Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:

Yeah the only reason I finished Strange Journey was because of the Spring Break I got, and it was down to the wire I finished it. That being today, I go back tomorrow.

Yeah GTI did that to me...except I missed out maxing out the town's rank by one day to unlock the entire ost...don't even know why I wasted time doing so when I'm just gonna restart it over summer again anyway. As for FE games...there's almost no stopping how many times you can play it differently. Well I'll have time over summer...possibly for many gaming stuffs
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:55 am

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 22 20130415_213241_zpscf0b8ae8
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:20 am

I'm rocking some orange? Sweet. Wish my guy had a afro so it'd be a more canon representation.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:27 am

I know. That's the highest it goes. No black ppl hair only military cuts. And guile from sf cut
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:18 am

Ha nice, that's perfect.
    Link

Post by Link Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:38 am

Jet wrote:Link get on Skype. Time for your interview
    what interview?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:51 am