Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+10
Link
Chakramaster
ShadowB
kcdjedi
Jet
Sai
Cyan
Eri
KEKOLD
Jec
14 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 40 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Post by Eri Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Lol ohh, check on gt I'm too lazyyy. And no worries link we still love u doe
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 40 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Post by FullmetalHeart Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:36 am

Jet wrote:Last airbender. Sogud
    Do you get the reference?
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by KEKOLD Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:27 am

FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:20 am

yes
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 40 PoNpDTA
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 40 NHi2dDq
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Chakramaster wrote:Why is it technology and I are such a bad pair?
    Become a hardcore hacker and never have that problem again.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:53 pm

Sai wrote:

Oh well I was just more on about how after looking into it my Pikachu 3DS XL has a hardware issue with its sound quality. So I gotta send it in for repair cause its starting to get to a point it hurts my ears. Came that way which is terrible...least I got warranty...it only being a month old ._.

That and my laptop just doesn't seem to run like it should and its under repair as we speak...for the 2nd time
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:

Oh well I was just more on about how after looking into it my Pikachu 3DS XL has a hardware issue with its sound quality. So I gotta send it in for repair cause its starting to get to a point it hurts my ears. Came that way which is terrible...least I got warranty...it only being a month old ._.

That and my laptop just doesn't seem to run like it should and its under repair as we speak...for the 2nd time
    Hahaha don't take me seriously I was just joking. Holy fuck are you kidding me? That's awful. But at least there is warrantee. That sucks about the laptop though it sounds like the problems ive had with my PS3.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:02 pm

Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:

Hahaha don't take me seriously I was just joking. Holy fuck are you kidding me? That's awful. But at least there is warrantee. That sucks about the laptop though it sounds like the problems ive had with my PS3.

Yeah the day after I got it I heard some sound like it was shaking or rattling...or as they describe it "scratching" sound when the music/volume is above 30%. It's only above 50% for me but it sound like it shakes something and some scratching sound while I listen to the music place (soundtrack list) in GTI. Tried it on my old 3ds and no funky sounds so I tried KH3D and same sounds from xl and none on regular. So I thought it'd be best to fix ASAP before X and Y and just so it doesn't cause any other issues.

But least I see it this way...I was one of the lucky 7000 in the US to even get one, but probably the only one of the 7000 to get one with an issue with their system
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:05 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:

Yeah the day after I got it I heard some sound like it was shaking or rattling...or as they describe it "scratching" sound when the music/volume is above 30%. It's only above 50% for me but it sound like it shakes something and some scratching sound while I listen to the music place (soundtrack list) in GTI. Tried it on my old 3ds and no funky sounds so I tried KH3D and same sounds from xl and none on regular. So I thought it'd be best to fix ASAP before X and Y and just so it doesn't cause any other issues.

But least I see it this way...I was one of the lucky 7000 in the US to even get one, but probably the only one of the 7000 to get one with an issue with their system
    Jeez that is some terrible luck. Well at least you're getting it fixed and nintendo fixes shit fast from what I hear. I know I'd be fucking tight if my 3DS were to have problems right before a major game release (Soul Hackers/SMT IV)
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Honestly, after getting this xl.... I can't go back to playing on a regular one that easy. Everything looks much better on xl to me. I'm glad I got it before GTI cause looking at it on my old one....there's so much not visible as easily.

Yeah I heard they fix things quite fast too... Just still hope they can fix it without having to delete data saved on there. That and I hope it doesn't need a whole replacement. If it does they better give me another limited edition one for sure x_x
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:53 pm

Chakramaster wrote:Honestly, after getting this xl.... I can't go back to playing on a regular one that easy. Everything looks much better on xl to me. I'm glad I got it before GTI cause looking at it on my old one....there's so much not visible as easily.

Yeah I heard they fix things quite fast too... Just still hope they can fix it without having to delete data saved on there. That and I hope it doesn't need a whole replacement. If it does they better give me another limited edition one for sure x_x
    hahah yes indeed I hope it goes well for you. I was thinking of a XL but I don't really see the point of it now since I have a LOZ.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:58 pm

I expect they'll be making another LoZ one for the new game whenever that's released.... Nintendo loves making things like that for money lol. Cause there is yet another pokemon 3ds xl tba for the 15th Anniversary.

Hope it's not a real big issue for them to fix yeah and thanks..
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Chakramaster wrote:I expect they'll be making another LoZ one for the new game whenever that's released.... Nintendo loves making things like that for money lol. Cause there is yet another pokemon 3ds xl tba for the 15th Anniversary.

Hope it's not a real big issue for them to fix yeah and thanks..
    Yeah man my 3DS is my main source of gaming right now, Niggas aren't even gonna see me when SMTIV is out. My 3DS is like the best console purchase I've made in recent times.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Same here as of late. No ps3 game has released that even pulls my attention. Sure there's pc for usual stuff and occasional minecraft, but tip my 3ds is sent off for repair its still on full workout. I even find myself wanting to replay GTI again lol. This summer though I gotta look into SMT. The anything I should know about the games before jumping into Soul Hackers?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:48 am