Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
kcdjedi
jkrulz777
Goldie
Cyan
Link
KEKOLD
Jec
Chakramaster
DaDominicanDude
Eri
JayJay1401
Iri
FullmetalHeart
17 posters

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition]

Poll

Your Favorite Tailed Beast Whisperer

[ 2 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 19 Bar_left14%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 19 Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 19 Bar_left21%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 19 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 19 Bar_left21%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 19 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 19 Bar_left0%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 19 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [ 3 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 19 Bar_left0%Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 19 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Poll closed
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 19 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition]

Post by Link Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:13 am

Lone wrote:They rebuilt after the pein thing really fast.
    exactly, KH fails to remember Pain blew up everything to bits
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 19 Empty Re: Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition]

Post by Eri Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:07 am

i think kh was showing how similar naruto and saucegay are
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:53 am

Eri wrote:i think kh was showing how similar naruto and saucegay are
    Yeah Eri gets it high five. Link Naruto Manga Thread V1: [The UnMasked Man Edition] - Page 19 1004789838
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:26 pm

they used mithril
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:28 pm

Eri wrote:i think kh was showing how similar naruto and saucegay are
    changes
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Link wrote:yeah, Oro just reached a new level of awesome I just wonder why if he knew how to free the souls from the shinigami why didn't he do it before
    he was sealed himself. Within the curse mark and before that dying
    I thought kabuto had come with a way to fix his arms while sasugay was under training, probably that's what gave me the idea he was able to do anything, but yeah you're right, that explains why he felt so good about his arms again, also, so many mysteries involving the uzumaki clan, is hard to believe naruto can't use any sealing jutsu like his ancestors, or maybe he has one of those genetically acquired jutsus we don't know about yet

That's what I have been saying for so long, which i also mention that we dont have any info on the namikaze family line.
    which you mention that it would totally kill minatos awesomeness of he had a blood limit.

Jet wrote:
    they used mithril
    Im pretty sure they used alchemy no-jutsu. Lol
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:50 am

human transmutation....and they used the zetsu to overcome the equivalent exchange
    Link

Post by Link Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:59 pm

at keck, it seems Minato developed his light speed jutsu using the seals he learnt from the uzumaki clan, his kunai had to have seals to work, so I'm sure his jutsu is not bloodline limit
    Link

Post by Link Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:01 pm

btw Nami = orange , Kaze = wind, maybe that could have any relation to what abilites Minato's ancestors could have had
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:21 am

new chap

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/619/3

Hashirama personality is surprising. Kishi fucked up on the last. He used Sasuke's old M.Sharingan.
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:39 am

Naruto 619:
    How A Uchiha Descents Into Emo

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:new chap

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/619/3

Hashirama personality is surprising. Kishi fucked up on the last page. He used Sasuke's old M.Sharingan.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:18 am

I liked Hashirama's character. Getting tired of the stone faced epic guy. Tobirama on the other hand was surprisingly serious
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:35 am

Next chapter we shall see Madara and Sasuke singing a duet of the song "What is Love"
    Link

Post by Link Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:43 pm

nice chap, lolhashirama is even more awesome
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:14 pm

naruto was unreal today i loved it.

but im sorry

one piece....
    mother of manga for the first time ever.... i teared for the first time because a manga was sooo badass!!!! omfg omfg!!!!!
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:57 pm

I wonder how Tobirama feels considering he pretty much fucked up the world...
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:04 pm

He didn't seem to have a care in the world for what he created.
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Chakramaster wrote:Next chapter we shall see Madara and Sasuke singing a duet of the song "What is Love"

Uchiha's Night At the Roxbury by *DelicateRosebud on deviantART
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Spoiler: