Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
crazyfugitive
Falcone
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
KEKOLD
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jec
Jet
Eri
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Poll

who wins doe?

[ 0 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 5 Bar_left0%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 5 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 5 Bar_left38%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 5 Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 5 Bar_left62%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 5 Bar_right [62%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 5 Bar_left0%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 5 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 5 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Post by Sai Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:53 pm

You say that as if it weren't an already registered user just browsing without logging in.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 5 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Post by Jet Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:09 pm

It was you! You monster. We definitely don't get 9 guests at a time anymore
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Yeah, I did comment on the stagnancy before.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:18 pm

You should check out the other thread in general section
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:19 pm

What do you mean?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:05 pm

To give input
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Oh, that. Yeah I saw it already. I've already told you my opinion on that many times anyway.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Only as far as name. Not much on the rest. If you don't want to, it's fine I suppose
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:19 pm

But that's wrong. I was fine with the name actually, I went over the site's main purpose, the type audience you should go for, less focus on Naruto and being a little bit more general, but I mean, I said this loads of times before, I see no reason in repeating myself. I mean everyone is basically saying the same thing I think.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Cool. You have no opinion on aesthetics or recruiting. That's fine.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Yeah I have no idea on that front. Especially since most people I know either don't watch any type of anime or they just won't leave 4chan.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Hmm well maybe if we can recruit more regs you'll have more people to talk anime with here. I can only hope
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Alexandra Hill... A two year old died under the care of foster parents because her real loving parents smoked pot...

http://www.inquisitr.com/892429/foster-mother-charged-in-murder-of-2-year-old-alexandria-hill/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:24 am

It's sad that people have to suffer due to the ignorance and greed of the government and those who support it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:39 am

The attached video shows a SWAT team raiding a family’s home.

The father is thrown on the floor and beaten, the kids are taken, and their beloved family dog is brutally gunned down. This family was obviously a threat to society because they were in possession of a grinder, a pipe, and a small amount of marijuana.

This is our "drug free" America. Whoever doesn't think we should have legalization/decriminalization of drugs is a fucking Nazi piece of shit.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:41 am

that was pretty brutal.

---

hmm jury duty eh...i never had any mail or anything asking me to do it.

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:07 am

That's because Canada is a monarchy!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:31 am

Oi praise the Queen aye!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:16 am

we do get mail for judge duty thou. We just figured if there are judges who are as shitty as the zimmerman case etc. then anyone can do it.

lol the queen....she has as much power the cast of jersey shore do over the beach hooligans

speaking of j shore i gotta bump dat thread doe..

but seriously thou if u could jury duty any case in history which one would it be ?

Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:00 pm

Haters wanna hate
    Lovers wanna love
    I don't even want
    None of thee above
    I want to piss on you
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:47 pm

yes i do
    i want to pee on you
    drip drip drip let me pee in your food
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:15 pm

http://news.msn.com/us/us-wants-major-changes-to-criminal-justice-system

Some positive drug news. Too much damage has already been done, but slowly it seems future damage may be prevented in time.

Also LOL at the only people opposing this being Republicans, that's so fucking typical.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Eri wrote:
    speaking of j shore i gotta bump dat thread doe..
    No you don't.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:01 pm