Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
crazyfugitive
Falcone
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
KEKOLD
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jec
Jet
Eri
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Poll

who wins doe?

[ 0 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 40 Bar_left0%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 40 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 40 Bar_left38%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 40 Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 40 Bar_left62%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 40 Bar_right [62%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 40 Bar_left0%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 40 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 40 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Post by Link Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:00 pm

well, that is good to hear then

I would think the game could save your character profile in the console itself so it could actually
    pre - load it while the online loads
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 40 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Post by Jet Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Rockstar is being real anal about thatbecause then people would hack and mess with save files like they did with rdr. They are charging with micro transactions so they likely dont want to render that useless with exploits. Micro transactions is likely also why we cant do a free lobby with cheats and no in game currency penalties and the like.

the micro transactions are negligible but they do have an invisible impact when it comes to giving players more control
    Link

Post by Link Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:16 pm

so much for a free roaming world

still looking forward to it next month

some stores already have it for a reduced price, so that's good
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Its still plenty fun dont get me wrong its just I dont like seeing others refuse to recognise existing faults however minor they might be. Specially so because of all we were promised. I would recommend buying gtav instead of 3 pkmn copies though because you do get the excellent single player campaign as a guarantee even if somehow the online fucks up for you
    Link

Post by Link Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:15 pm

hahaha, I'm buying GTAV I said so

but the pkmn games I'll get eventually hahahaha, meaning maybe in the next 6 months not all 3 next month lolol

keep in mind Z is not gonna be released in the least 6 months or a year xD
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:40 pm

give me one!

can u play online in x and y / 3ds has that feature?

and do u get ur copies in a retail store with spanish dub or online with english sub?
    Link

Post by Link Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:01 pm

yes you can play online with the 3ds

yes I get retail copies of 3DS games

usually here we get the main languages in the same cartridge and we just choose, but I always choose english so it really makes no difference to me
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:20 pm

They rarely dub stuff in spanish because it would cost more money.
    Link

Post by Link Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Sai wrote:They rarely dub stuff in spanish because it would cost more money.
    that too but almost every game we get here is dubbed

Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Link wrote:
    Sai wrote:They rarely dub stuff in spanish because it would cost more money.
    that too but almost every game we get here is dubbed

Well do you have certain things that don't make it over there? Then if so I can believe that.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Eeeeew... with the Spaniard accent?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:04 pm

lol jec
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:46 pm

Im shutting down the government(thread)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:30 am