Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
crazyfugitive
Falcone
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
KEKOLD
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jec
Jet
Eri
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Poll

who wins doe?

[ 0 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 7 Bar_left0%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 7 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 7 Bar_left38%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 7 Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 7 Bar_left62%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 7 Bar_right [62%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 7 Bar_left0%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 7 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 7 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Post by Chakramaster Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Pokemon Origins: Special/Series, don't think it's officially confirmed which, is coming out. Interesting to know so far. Would be cool to see the series how it was originally planned. the Satoshi/Ash series will still continue

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 7 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Post by Jet Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:00 am

Already looks better than current pokemon. Hope it releases soon
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:11 am

Eri wrote:kk sweet ill look forward to it jet.

---

@ lone lol at the end. but that guy talking makes it worse...
    Whut?

Jec wrote:Ooooh... Area 51 documents declassified. CIA acknowledges it's existence...
    link?

Chakramaster wrote:Pokemon Origins: Special/Series, don't think it's officially confirmed which, is coming out.  Interesting to know so far.  Would be cool to see the series how it was originally planned.  the Satoshi/Ash series will still continue

Looks boss.
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:15 am

Just type Area 51 on google news and you'll be linked to all the goodies
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:55 am

Chakramaster wrote:Pokemon Origins: Special/Series, don't think it's officially confirmed which, is coming out.  Interesting to know so far.  Would be cool to see the series how it was originally planned.  the Satoshi/Ash series will still continue
    Wouldn't they have just been better off adapting the original manga? From what I remember it was a little more shouneny and aimed more at young adults.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:41 am

I only red a little of the adventures of Pikachu manga, which is still moreover about Ash's/Satoshi's adventure. I guess it's like some other mangas that push away from the manga.

They'll be running both now Ash/Satoshi and the Origins (Red and Green or Blue for us). It may just be a special. Guess it'll be known closer to October
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:59 am

New TES lore episode

The Orcs

In two weeks, the RedGuards
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:46 pm

Chakramaster wrote:I only red a little of the adventures of Pikachu manga, which is still moreover about Ash's/Satoshi's adventure.  I guess it's like some other mangas that push away from the manga.

They'll be running both now Ash/Satoshi and the Origins (Red and Green or Blue for us).  It may just be a special.  Guess it'll be known closer to October
    Ah so a spinoff of sorts I guess. Well I guess its cool, its basically going to be a straight adaption of the game though, and I think everyone has played Red and Blue by now. A few people on /a/ confirming its just a special/one episode ova. They are probably going to get subbed very quickly.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Jec wrote:New TES lore episode

The Orcs

watched it & the first
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:I only red a little of the adventures of Pikachu manga, which is still moreover about Ash's/Satoshi's adventure.  I guess it's like some other mangas that push away from the manga.

They'll be running both now Ash/Satoshi and the Origins (Red and Green or Blue for us).  It may just be a special.  Guess it'll be known closer to October
    Ah so a spinoff of sorts I guess. Well I guess its cool, its basically going to be a straight adaption of the game though, and I think everyone has played Red and Blue by now. A few people on /a/ confirming its just a special/one episode ova. They are probably going to get subbed very quickly.
    odds are it'll only be a special...if there's more than one episode it'll only be a few I guess. I mean I think it's like the other specials made for it like Black and White and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. A special before each new game. Although, those were just shorts not episodes. This will be an actual episode up to defeating Brock.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Jet wrote:

The Orcs

watched it & the first
    What did you think about the format of the series?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Jec wrote:
    Jet wrote:

The Orcs

watched it & the first
    What did you think about the format of the series?
    it's pretty good at presenting knowledge of the series players might have missed during the games. So far it's nothing I haven't read on the elder scrolls wiki over the years though
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:

odds are it'll only be a special...if there's more than one episode it'll only be a few I guess.  I mean I think it's like the other specials made for it like Black and White and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.  A special before each new game.  Although, those were just shorts not episodes.  This will be an actual episode up to defeating Brock.
    Not to mention there's not really much that can be done with it really.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:

odds are it'll only be a special...if there's more than one episode it'll only be a few I guess.  I mean I think it's like the other specials made for it like Black and White and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.  A special before each new game.  Although, those were just shorts not episodes.  This will be an actual episode up to defeating Brock.
    yeah seems as if they're trying to make it for many of the fans wanting something like it, but can't have 2 direct pokemon anime series running against each other.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:58 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:

yeah seems as if they're trying to make it for many of the fans wanting something like it, but can't have 2 direct pokemon anime series running against each other.
    right only the games can do that

Lol
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:03 am

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:

right only the games can do that

Lol
    seems that way sadly =/ cause I'd honestly like to see a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon anime as well....cause those specials looks much better than the current anime as well.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:16 am

Slow weekend.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:47 am

it was perfect i needed the rest...was soo tired
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:24 pm

Praise be to Yevon
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:14 pm

I on the other hand had a blast on saturday, taking acid with my friends Very Happy:MON:
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Think of the children!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:29 am

come on jec...the childrenn....they look up to you...

---

seriously thou. how was it? how do you consume it ? how was the trip?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:48 am

Hey guests.

Kekold check out that 200 dollar ps3 I posted in the nexus
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:57 am

It was amazing! There were 4 of us and we messed around till dawn. It was also te first time of a buddy who was terrified of it because he didn't like pot, now he's a fan of acid.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:12 am

Jec wrote:It was amazing! There were 4 of us and we messed around till dawn. It was also te first time of a buddy who was terrified of it because he didn't like pot, now he's a fan of acid.
    oh you guys messed around eh

Dude I freaked out the second time(first) I smoked mj. I didn't like losing control and dry mouth so smoking definitely isn't for me, but edibles or some other way I'd definitely be down with. I know they make cream and other stuff with it too. But yea, I'm sure acid is a whole other experience

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:44 pm