Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
crazyfugitive
Falcone
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
KEKOLD
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jec
Jet
Eri
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Poll

who wins doe?

[ 0 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 21 Bar_left0%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 21 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 21 Bar_left38%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 21 Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 21 Bar_left62%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 21 Bar_right [62%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 21 Bar_left0%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 21 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 21 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Post by Link Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:03 am

oh I get it, doe as on though, lol silly me

and, that's racist brah lol

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 21 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Post by Jet Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:07 am

Link wrote:oh I get it, doe as on though, lol silly me

too late youre racist by association. YOU VOTED FOR RACISM BWAHA

No but me and eri constantly say that joke. Eri is the one that started saying shades of black after shades of blue broke up
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:09 am

Link can u make sigs?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:58 am

JayJay1401 wrote: sucks penis... super mega penis)
    hehe... navy

Last edited by Jec on Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Link

Post by Link Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:40 am

Jet wrote:Link can u make sigs?
    I can but I don't have photoshop yet, the only thing I have at the moment is GIMP and I haven't used it yet because I have to work until wednesday and I dont want to rush anything that I do, I've already decided what my next sig and avy are going to be but I still have to screen cap the source images

do you want me to make anything in particular?
    Link

Post by Link Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:42 am

Jet wrote:
    Link wrote:oh I get it, doe as on though, lol silly me

too late youre racist by association. YOU VOTED FOR RACISM BWAHA

No but me and eri constantly say that joke. Eri is the one that started saying shades of black after shades of blue broke up
    OH JEEEEZZUZZZ

you got me! I thought we were voting something related a a video game or sumfin, omg omg gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadd

lol
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:12 am

Yeah...navy jokes
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:27 am

Lone wrote:Jose Guerana, an Iraq war veteran was gunned down by an AZ SWAT team who was trying to reach their quota of marijuana raids. No drugs were found. The officers denied paramedics access to their victim and allowed Guerena to bleed to death in front of his 4 year old son.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/tucson-swat-team-defends-shooting-iraq-marine-veteran/story?id=13640112
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:24 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 21 411d82f6d70d51217ec62548ed73b389-bruce-waynes-newest-ward
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:Link can u make sigs?
    I can but I don't have photoshop yet, the only thing I have at the moment is GIMP and I haven't used it yet because I have to work until wednesday and I dont want to rush anything that I do, I've already decided what my next sig and avy are going to be but I still have to screen cap the source images

do you want me to make anything in particular?
    it can be anything but im trying to have a roster of sigs with the title NF on it which our members can use outside in other sites for recruiting
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:12 pm

anyone else been watching RWBY? Good stuff this series has been so far
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:59 pm

JJ!!!! how ya been man?!

---

im not voting till lone is in the poll

----

@jec lol

--

chak whats rwby

--

link how u gonna get photoshop?

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Im eagerly awaiting jaks return
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:06 pm

KEKOLD wrote:
    Lone wrote:Jose Guerana, an Iraq war veteran was gunned down by an AZ SWAT team who was trying to reach their quota of marijuana raids. No drugs were found. The officers denied paramedics access to their victim and allowed Guerena to bleed to death in front of his 4 year old son.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/tucson-swat-team-defends-shooting-iraq-marine-veteran/story?id=13640112
    Those evil fucking bastards! It figures this would be the way they handle this. Babbling on and on about legality and not giving a fuck about the morality of their actions.

http://www.themindunleashed.org/2013/09/new-marijuana-ruling-suggests-age-of.html

Well as soon as the age of ignorance ends these idiots should all be losing their jobs. These murderers won't have any more excuses for destroying people's lives. I hope the people enforcing these insane laws suffer similar fates to the people they've killed, jailed, enslaved, and financially ruined.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Nice ruling.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:05 am

Finally got screwdrivers I hope these fit, tomorrow is ps3 opening time

Lone hook me up with admin status on the dummy forum
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:24 am

it has been done
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Eri your link was broken.  The site doesn't have that manga listed...or it said it's licensed and not available.
    Falcone
    Falcone

Post by Falcone Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:55 pm

this is probably way before all of our times. it definitely was passed mine but this guy was on the news and hes basically trying to live 1986 all over again. so no dvd's no cable no cell phone. if you guys could pick any year to live again, which year would you choose?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Walk for 1hr and a half to get to courthouse. Sit down and play metal slug while waiting for jury duty screening for 20min. Case is thrown out. Walk back home another hr a half. Hurray for plea deals? You dont get paid for the first day so....yeah that was a complete waste of time lol

In other news my new book got here...the latest witcher book just released so its a special edition. Kinda like dance with dragons (ice n fire book 5) was hardcover. This one isnt a hardcover but it isnt softcover either. The front is laminated it looks so sick gleaming off the artwork
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Falcone wrote:this is probably way before all of our times. it definitely was passed mine but this guy was on the news and hes basically trying to live 1986 all over again. so no dvd's no cable no cell phone. if you guys could pick any year to live again, which year would you choose?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:36 pm

This made me think regarding the new iPhone 5S

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 21 1239475_10151665711736840_1471770375_n
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:47 pm

yeah I wouldn't trust apple with that shit. They made their iphones capable of having their cameras and wifi remotely shut off by police, even though that feature was originally intended for theaters and concerts.

The iPhone seems like an excellent enslavement device.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:03 pm

Islave

You will buy thi$

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:47 am