Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+8
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
KEKOLD
Eri
Jec
Link
12 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 5 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Chakramaster Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:06 am

It called Pokerus. Pokerus helps the pokemon grow easier/faster. So doing EV training or Super Training, it speeds that up. So instead of just 1 point per battle it'll be 2 points. Super training does it better though. EV training still works and helps too. But if you got more than one to train with you don't use exp share. It gives that EV point to ALL your team members not maxed on ev's. I'll send you my FC later. Add me on steam for now, I've already added you
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 5 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Chakramaster Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:07 am

Jec wrote:Should have used a Pokemon Condom Chakra...
    .......Ooooohhhhhhhh too late
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:08 am

Fucking Brian hahahahah
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:51 am

Lone wrote:
    oh damn I havent seen that dude on tv for a while. Wonder what that show was. But yeah thats not gonna happen, as great as it would be. Im guessing republicans would get a second wind calling obama a radical muslim extremist(when hes a moderate Republican) and the dems would even split on him im sure. Besides the american people are stupid the people that hate him already have their mind made up to hate him, no matter what he does. They vote against their own interest, receiving government assistance and then rallying for Republicans to cut spending.
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Chakramaster wrote:It called Pokerus.  Pokerus helps the pokemon grow easier/faster.  So doing EV training or Super Training, it speeds that up.  So instead of just 1 point per battle it'll be 2 points.  Super training does it better though.  EV training still works and helps too.  But if you got more than one to train with you don't use exp share.  It gives that EV point to ALL your team members not maxed on ev's.  I'll send you my FC later.  Add me on steam for now, I've already added you
    chakra 1214
    I had already added you a while ago ^^

I'm online so any time you want

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Ill text chakra to get on for you
    Link

Post by Link Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Jet wrote:Ill text chakra to get on for you
    thanks, why did you get offline though?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:52 pm

Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:Ill text chakra to get on for you
    thanks, why did you get offline though?
    steam(and skype) drain battery a lot faster than just browsing the net. Holla at me when you want me to geton
    Link

Post by Link Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:36 pm

OK so chak beat my ass

he's in a whole other league
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Haha damn. Are both of you guys maxed?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Jet wrote:
    Lone wrote:
    oh damn I havent seen that dude on tv for a while. Wonder what that show was. But yeah thats not gonna happen, as great as it would be. Im guessing republicans would get a second wind calling obama a radical muslim extremist(when hes a moderate Republican) and the dems would even split on him im sure. Besides the american people are stupid the people that hate him already have their mind made up to hate him, no matter what he does. They vote against their own interest, receiving government assistance and then rallying for Republicans to cut spending.
    Yeah you're right.

This is why we gotta go with the moon's eye jutsu, there's no other way.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Hahaha lonbito over here.
    Link

Post by Link Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Jet wrote:Haha damn. Are both of you guys maxed?
    the game levels up both players pokemon to level 50 to make it a fair match

dragon tail, U turn and one ice move I had never seen before his lapras used against me are pretty incredible moves by themselves
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:04 pm

Jet wrote:Haha damn. Are both of you guys maxed?
    we only played on 50 all, so it's like a medium level of stats leveled, not a full gain. He won the first match, but I switched out my team next match and took that one. 50 just kinda gives both an advantage for some pieces. 100s just make it so whoever trained the best will win no matter what. 50s both have a legit chance of winning from the start. Just depends on how you play....unless you play seriously competitively. Like a PWC player or competitor....which I hope to make it to this year....so more battles and training the better. Matches like that will only help me get better =D
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Nice. Chakra should take your badges
    Link

Post by Link Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Jet wrote:Nice. Chakra should take your badges
    haha lol

taking in mind my first pokemon in the match he won was a grass type and his was a fire type

plus he had mewtwo, which actually made me wonder if the type he switches to after the megaevolution is fight because of his physical features
    Link

Post by Link Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:26 pm

thanks for that chakra, that was pretty cool

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:31 pm

You guys should represent nf in the pokemon league
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:Nice. Chakra should take your badges
    haha lol

taking in mind my first pokemon in the match he won was a grass type and his was a fire type

plus he had mewtwo, which actually made me wonder if the type he switches to after the megaevolution is fight because of his physical features
    yup, Mewtwo X changes to Psy/Fighting
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:03 pm

mewtwo sucks!
    Link

Post by Link Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:03 pm

makes a lot of sense

btw Chak, hope you get better mate, I got kinda worried at your coughing, don't become heisenberg now lololol
    Link

Post by Link Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Eri wrote:mewtwo sucks!
    damn it eri you're such a hater, who in the world can ever hate mewtwo, oh wait, that would be you Razz
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Eri wrote:mewtwo sucks!
    depends on how you use em
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:20 pm

i jk he/it is cool.

so im not getting 2ds i might save up for xl and get Y.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:23 pm

Bringing back streams and pod

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:21 pm