Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+8
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
KEKOLD
Eri
Jec
Link
12 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 8 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Jet Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Hm will need link to get on tomorrow and test again to see what the problem is exactly
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 8 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Link Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:08 pm

me and eri are testing again

I'm a restless mofo like that, so come and check it out guys
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:10 pm

I think he has the hang of it now. Took a little bit. He's just got to get used to using the region selector more.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:11 pm

Israel gets away with all their bullshit because Christian communities are obliged, by bible verses to defend the people of Israel... Since at it's core the US is a christian nation, or at least a very christian government, they'll support all their shit no matter what.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Sai wrote:I think he has the hang of it now. Took a little bit. He's just got to get used to using the region selector more.
    I can see the video hes playing is fma so it works fine on my end. The only problem is the video is choppy/laggy so I cant really make out any words. Unless tablets create laggy video then yeah

this streaming jutsu must take a lot of chakra to pull off
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:23 pm

Update: its running perfectly now(a minute before I posted this) the only thing is the volume was pretty low but yeah good stuff. Were you using justin when you were trying to stream with me sai?
    Link

Post by Link Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Jet wrote:
    Sai wrote:I think he has the hang of it now. Took a little bit. He's just got to get used to using the region selector more.
    I can see the video hes playing is fma so it works fine on my end. The only problem is the video is choppy/laggy so I cant really make out any words. Unless tablets create laggy video then yeah

hahaha

yeah it got laggy for a bit but it only happens when someone else on my end is uploading stuff to the internet, which is obvious, and I couldn't have made it without sai, thanks bro
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Stream is working just fine on my end.
    Link

Post by Link Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Increased Volume, tell me if you notice a difference
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:38 pm

Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:

hahaha

yeah it got laggy for a bit but it only happens when someone else on my end is uploading stuff to the internet, which is obvious, and I couldn't have made it without sai, thanks bro
    whos uploading on your end? Your dog?! Tell your dog to stop uploading stuff to the internet!!!

It worked fine for me a few minutes ago so im assuming you got the jutsu down link. Sadly im out of chakra myself and have to charge my tab for a bit so we can talk about future plans tomorrow.

also d eri wants u to add him on steam. He said he sent u invites, if you didnt get them find him on the nf steamgroup
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:48 pm

No it's not difficult. The only problem is when doing it with more than 2 people watching. It becomes a struggle for getting things up in a time and having the problem of people not showing up. That's the biggest challenge.

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 8 4J8i5
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:51 pm

You tell em sai
    Link

Post by Link Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:09 pm

it was my GF LOL

but yeah I'm glad it worked for you too, I'm tired and I'm done testing for today so yeah tomorrow sounds like a perfect day to start streaming

I'm gonna start with shingeki if there are no objections and as people comes with ideas for anime to stream I'll start dloading

I couldn't have done without Sebas to whom I give my Thanks for all the support he showed me and taught me how to stream, thanks, for real
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:32 pm

Sai is a sensor type so it comes easier to him
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:33 am

Never thought the Jews would turn into Nazis, damn that's fucking crazy. You'd think the Jews of all people would treat others better than that, especially seeing how they went through similar shit not too long ago.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:38 am

Just saw looper. That was a fun movie. I doubt it won any big dramatic award or anything but I really enjoyed it. Its the opposite of "in time" starring justin Timberlake and amanda seyfried, the concept of "time" done right
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:54 am

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 8 988318_563746553702985_242501866_n
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:06 am

Link wrote:it was my GF LOL

but yeah I'm glad it worked for you too, I'm tired and I'm done testing for today so yeah tomorrow sounds like a perfect day to start streaming

I'm gonna start with shingeki if there are no objections and as people comes with ideas for anime to stream I'll start dloading

I couldn't have done without Sebas to whom I give my Thanks for all the support he showed me and taught me how to stream, thanks, for real
    Well as long as I helped and you got it. It's pretty simple once you got the hang of it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:21 am

Its so foggy outside
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:50 pm

Went on one hell of an acid trip last night.
    I have no clue why people would rather waste money on useless booze
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:58 pm

What are you plans with the streaming anyway Jet? I'm curious.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:35 pm

Sai wrote:What are you plans with the streaming anyway Jet? I'm curious.
    It would primarily be for our members to get together and watch a series on a certain day of the week. I want to get back into watching anime again myself as well. However I do want to expand it so we can relay the message of when the stream is starting on other outlets such as our twitter account, fb page, Pod, even the steam group if possible. In that way we can hopefully draw a few extra members to the site. If nothing else it should get people like kh momentarily back for that alone, since he was one of the ones that wants to discuss more anime.

I just wish I had the knowledge and resources to further expand on it. Uploading streams of game nights for example, and rocking the NF tag online would work well in unison if the former were possible. Sunny himself isnt a big anime fan but hes a movie buff so we could do something to get people like him in. This could be a good traffic generator if handled right and if minimal then at least we have another way to interact ourselves within the faction.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:44 pm

Jet wrote:
    Sai wrote:What are you plans with the streaming anyway Jet? I'm curious.
    It would primarily be for our members to get together and watch a series together on a certain day of the week. I want to get back into watching anime again myself as well. However I do want to expand it so we can relay the message of when the stream is starting on other outlets such as our twitter account, fb page, Pod, even the steam group if possible. In that way we can hopefully draw a few extra members to the site. If nothing else it should get people like kh momentarily back for that alone, since he was one of the ones that wants to discuss more anime.

I just wish I had the knowledge and resources to further expand on it. Uploading streams of game nights and rocking the NF tag online would work well in unison if the former were possible.
    Well, in theory it sounds good. And yeah, KH was pretty much the only one interested after the fact before hand. He was someone who I wish was around more to discuss anime with. But there's just one main problem here, is just the miniscule amount of people interested in watching anime in general. Sure, you, KH, eriman, are some people I can think off the top of my head. While, it would be good if you could get other people who are watching the stream specifically the real problem lies in the fact that you can get it at a time where everyone can watch, even if they are loyal to it, if they can't that time they can't. The reason I stopped doing it myself, is because it's very difficult, if not impossible to get more than 2-3 people with their attention and time set aside to do a 2+ hour stream, I mean, even I have trouble with Irish. D, and nago since they always want to take like 30 minute breaks after episodes. All I'm saying is make sure you obtain people who are truly interested in watching before hand before going on with it.

To be quite frank, when there isn't even anime to discuss at least on a semi frequent level, I just see no reason to post here that often. And maybe other people might think the same. I mean, seeing the same posts about the same exact thing on here isn't exactly the bee's knees.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Yeah I see what youre saying. But I mean even if its just link and me watching a stream id consider it successful since I dont watch as much anime as I used to years ago. Actually...that might depend on what hes streaming lol. But the nf twitter has 300+ followers so if just one shows up thats one step forward in my mind.  Itd be nice if we could see an increase in membership here with streaming being a big help in that, but Im going in without any grand expectations. I am hoping ill be pleasantly surprised though.

Another thing as far as recruitment goes..I know there are large community anime forums out there with advertising boards for other websites. Ive seen a couple people posting that claimed to see a spike in visits after submitting their forums and they didnt offer anything innovative for their forum, just threads. I also think advertising like this could help the site but I want to keep that option in my hand for when I consider the site finished(When the features we are talking about are stable and up and running, maybe a better look for the site) Until then im hoping social media does something good for us.

Edit: As far as the last part you added just now...well thats a catch 22. If we dont have a wide enough range of conversation to interest different types of members, then they wont join. But without different types of members with a range of interests both different and similar, then we cant generate the conversation to get them here in the first place. Thats why ive been working so hard to create other features that might attract others to join when threads alone cant.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:28 pm

Difference is that they are a general anime community right? This place basically only have one thing going for it which is supposed to be a Naruto site, and you really close yourself off from a lot of people that way. Not to mention, even if you have a lot to over, if the community of people in the forum isn't example appealing....well that can lead to having people not wanting to join.

As long as you were going to do it anyway it's fine, but I'm just saying if you want/plan to have a lot of people watching it's going to be very difficult to manage. And the person running it would have to have a lot more patience than I do.

And I meant more along of the lines of what this place looks like when someone were to enter the general chat for example. If someone walks in to see a bunch of politics talk and dudes talking about how high they've gotten, along with a lot of unrelated things, It would be kind of weird don't you think? You would think that a site based around a manga/anime series would still have some kind of talk even in the section that's dedicated for it. I understand that you've got to be broad, but it's just like that Universal forum whats his name made, it tried to be too much and it ended up toppling over itself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:27 pm