Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Eri
Chakramaster
Jec
jkrulz777
Cyan
Jet
Sai
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition]

Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 10 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition]

Post by Sai Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:42 pm

I hope it bombs in the box office
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 10 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition]

Post by Eri Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:09 pm

nou sai
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:51 pm

2 questions

why are my photobucket pic in game creenshots coming up blue? Can any1 c this? Naruto Faction Chat Thread #15 [Tokubobogatari Edition] - Page 10 Dragons%20Dogma_%20Dark%20Arisen%20Screenshot_3-2_zpsvomiri5f.jpg

why wont it show! The link http://rs1279.pbsrc.com/albums/y539/Jetfury1/The%20Sage/Dragons%20Dogma_%20Dark%20Arisen%20Screenshot_3-2_zpsvomiri5f.jpg~320x480

And is there any way to resize it from photobucket? The uploaded pics always come out too small
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:48 pm

the solution for both, use puush
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:20 pm

I dont see the upload function on it
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:04 pm

you need an account

Oh wait you need a PC for that. I guess you could use imgur
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Can u upload multiple files at once? I have 200+ pics
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Last I remember using it there was a limit. 3 files at a time
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Without people there won't be, and never would have been, any economy. It is entirely a construct by humans for humans based around benefiting the few who have a say in the way things work and not in what's best for humanity as a whole. In theory it's about maintaining a balance and a fair trade of goods and currency, but that's only in theory and is not at this point in practice.

A foolish system based around scarcity when there's plenty and a ton of fictional currencies when there's real problems that need to be dealt with is a bad thing. I don't think relying solely on a stupid system some scared greedy morons in stone buildings came up with thousands of years ago (this could be said of both economics and politics, or the combination of which we have right now) is a good idea anymore (I also can't imagine it being a viable option much longer, maybe another couple hundred years unless there's some miraculous invention made that counteracts our rapid planetary and sociological decay). We need a new system based on sustainability and progression established by the most intelligent of us now, not something entirely reliant on government approval and greedy assholes who control the system by birth and by girth.

We have never in history established a ruler or ruling body based on intellect. It has only ever been military strategy, deceit, bloodline, strength, popularity, and now money that have ruled over us. To say something that has never been tried in history absolutely won't work seems like a bit of an uninformed conclusion to make, especially since what we've been doing already is not working.

Also your definition of economics sounds more like sociology than actual economics as it is in practice throughout history till today.

"Sociology is the study of human social behavior and its origins, development, organizations, and institutions. It is a social science which uses various methods of empirical investigation and critical analysis to develop a body of knowledge about human social actions, social structure and functions. A goal for many sociologists is to conduct research which may be applied directly to social policy and welfare, while others focus primarily on refining the theoretical understanding of social processes. Subject matter ranges from the micro level of individual agency and interaction to the macro level of systems and the social structure."

We should all start collecting bottle caps now and get ready for Fallout 4.
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:50 am

Lone wrote:Without people there won't be, and never would have been, any economy.

That is incorrect. Nature itself behaves under economic principle. Animals, herds, prides do better economics than humans themselves. That's why it's a science, the study of it comes from humans, like the study of chemistry or biology, but that doesn't mean those areas wouldn't exist without humanity.

Lone wrote:A foolish system based around scarcity when there's plenty and a ton of fictional currencies when there's real problems that need to be dealt with is a bad thing. I don't think relying solely on a stupid system some scared greedy morons in stone buildings came up with thousands of years ago (this could be said of both economics and politics, or the combination of which we have right now) is a good idea anymore (I also can't imagine it being a viable option much longer, maybe another couple hundred years unless there's some miraculous invention made that counteracts our rapid planetary and sociological decay). We need a new system based on sustainability and progression established by the most intelligent of us now, not something entirely reliant on government approval and greedy assholes who control the system by birth and by girth.

I agree... that's why theoretical economists are constantly designing new economic models to counter act inequality and unsustainability present in current societies. Part of the study of economics is studying the past, how the economic system developed and how we can avoid mistakes in the future. You wouldn't want the same backwards economic system if we ever get to colonize new worlds now would you?

Lone wrote:We have never in history established a ruler or ruling body based on intellect. It has only ever been military strategy, deceit, bloodline, strength, popularity, and now money that have ruled over us. To say something that has never been tried in history absolutely won't work seems like a bit of an uninformed conclusion to make, especially since what we've been doing already is not working.

It hasn't been done because it's impossible to govern under those principles. You might have a bunch of smart guys in particular subjects ruling but governance is a completely different subject one must know about. When you have a position of power you learn that you can't be scientific about everything, heck even the simpsons had a great episode which showed what would happen. The one when MENSA starts acting as mayor of Springfield when Quimby flees.

Lone wrote:

Also your definition of economics sounds more like sociology than actual economics as it is in practice throughout history till today.

"Sociology is the study of human social behavior and its origins, development, organizations, and institutions. It is a social science which uses various methods of empirical investigation and critical analysis to develop a body of knowledge about human social actions, social structure and functions. A goal for many sociologists is to conduct research which may be applied directly to social policy and welfare, while others focus primarily on refining the theoretical understanding of social processes. Subject matter ranges from the micro level of individual agency and interaction to the macro level of systems and the social structure."

We should all start collecting bottle caps now and get ready for Fallout 4.

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha "empirical"... Most sociologist I've interacted with flee from a simple multiplication and now nothing of inference and statistics, their work just comes down to talking pretty. The work of Sociologists lack quantitative support. Like a teacher of mine once said, there are two types of research, quantitative and qualitative, one of them is useless and irrelevant, the other one has numbers.

"Economics is the social science that studies how rational individuals, groups, and organizations (called economic actors, players, or agents), manage scarce resources, which have alternative uses, to achieve desirable ends....Other broad distinctions include those between positive economics (describing "what is") and normative economics (advocating "what ought to be"); between economic theory and applied economics; between rational and behavioral economics; and between mainstream economics (more "orthodox" and dealing with the "rationality-individualism-equilibrium nexus") and heterodox economics (more "radical" and dealing with the "institutions-history-social structure nexus")....Economic analysis may be applied throughout society, as in business, finance, health care, and government, but also to such diverse subjects as crime, education, the family, law, politics, religion, social institutions, war, and science. At the turn of the 21st century, the expanding domain of economics in the social sciences has been described as economic imperialism."
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Jet wrote:Can u upload multiple files at once? I have 200+ pics
    I'm not exactly sure on the limit of space you have on an account but you should at least be able to upload most of them. Photobucket is really outdated in any case, tons of better sites to use now. I just prefer puush because of its functionality.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:48 pm

Hm im gonna have to do it one at a time. So it rained yesterday sai that must have helped against the drought
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:09 pm

Yeah dude it was raining hard as fuck. But apparently california is also running out of uhhh natural gas as well I think.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:25 pm

Damn...better start farting then. For the state.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:08 pm

fucking gross

When do you want to watch EoE I've had that shit dwled for awhile.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Im down for whenever man didnt knowyou had it dwlded. Oh probably not today though im playing online with chakra and you stream at night with d. Hows tmr sound?
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Sounds good. A little earlier or something would be cool.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:09 pm

Nice. Are we still streaming haibane renmei afterward?
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:15 pm

damn i gotta do my taxes but too lazy
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:26 pm

Jet wrote:Nice. Are we still streaming haibane renmei afterward?
    Mochiron
    Link

Post by Link Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:53 am

> that shit
    > EoE

T'is a work of art cuate
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:16 pm

Oh damn sai is gonna fight you. He really lkkes haibane
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:21 pm

We'll see about that, I don't see it getting a 10 from me, no matter what.

Akira and the Tatami Galaxy was a work of art.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:45 pm

gotta finish tatami galaxy
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:25 pm

New SnK chapter out... kinda boring lately.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:16 am