Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+3
Eri
Jet
Chakramaster
7 posters

3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition] - Page 7 Empty Re: 3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition]

Post by Jet Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:46 pm

Kuso.....so give me your impressions of the game chakra. Be as detailed as possible
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition] - Page 7 Empty Re: 3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition]

Post by Chakramaster Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:04 am

Too many clones not enough actual newcomers
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:08 am

Of the actual gameplay. What do you think of the change in speed, movesets of characters(not clones) and most Importantly how does it play on the 3ds? Are you having any difficulties? Does the screen prove a hinderance?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:56 am

Only thing control wise I could say is a "hindrance" is just the way the the 3DS is made and what it's made of. Holding (at least the XL) for long enough it gets kind of...hmm....I guess sweaty or clammy so you start leaving fingerprints and harder to hold.

Other thing is people are finding out that the first 3DS style are easier to hold for it, but the analog stick isn't made very well as compared to the XL. Pictures are all over the internet about it how Smash Bros causes people to be rough with the analog stick and it break. Either the rubber part comes off or the stick completely breaks off.

Other than that I could fix my problem since I have an XL by getting controller grip for it
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:48 pm

GC controllers should be compatible with 3ds
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Ah yes ive beard that as well eri. Pretty beautiful stuff. Havent used my gc in years
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:02 pm

GC was bad but had great games.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Lol.

Btw I think the public demo does have limited plays. The one that released today
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:35 pm

Yeah dark pitt sounds like he deserves the hate. But im not that outraged by the other points in that video.

Who are yall gonna use first? Ive always been a luigi man myself. But falco and link are some of my favorites as well
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Robin. He's as close to Isaac as I can get....for now. I still think there's bigger plans with the WiiU version. Like he said in the video there has to be a better reason to want to buy the WiiU version. Just having the same game just enhanced to the WiiU standards isn't enough of a reason. There has to be more (like more exclusive characters and maps).
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:24 pm

It would make sense given how they havent announced a release date. If they had that announced a qiiu version with more characters people would obviously wait and buy that at the expense of the 3ds.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:41 pm

Well Sakurai has made it a point to say during this past year saying both versions the WiiU and 3DS will have the same characters.  The stages will have some exclusives or changes though as opposed to the 3DS.  If that's so then why not more characters?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:54 pm

3ds has smash run mode.

Same reason why the wiiu smash doesnt have a release date. He wants parity. Likely sees people buying the wiiu version irregardless of having already bought the 3ds copy. While the reverse wouldnt prove as true. Thats my interpretation of that decision.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:01 am

I've heard WiiU version doesn't have Smash Run
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:09 am

Indeed. Its exclusive AFAIK
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:56 am

The demo has waived all of my doubts on the controls. It plays well but im scared for my analog stick lol.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:32 am

It's terrible though! Sakurai has...HAS TO have something in store to make the WiiU version better other than just it's playability and graphics. No change to a character roster, loss of a game mode, and just a few differences in stages would be a pathetic upgrade (if you even want to call it that at this point). There has to be something planned to be WiiU exclusive
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:11 pm

Couch play
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:10 pm

It was fun imo. How we play online
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:15 pm

By buying it or infrared
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:08 pm

ghei
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:44 pm

Wuigi
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:18 pm

Robin gonna tip them scales doe
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:15 pm

Toon link doe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:05 am