Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

5 posters

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 13 Empty Re: Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Post by Eri Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:11 pm

imagine the dai li sheltering the avatar :0!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 13 Empty Re: Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Post by Jet Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:17 pm

I think itd be better if the avatar was lost/kidnapped as a kid and grew up in a different environment than traditional sheltered safeguards. Not only would it affect his/her  personality but the world might panic at the prospect of the cycle not being renewed(if the avatar decided to remain anonymous for some time/didnt know identity) The slums of the earth kingdom where they seem to have the largest diversity of people,  disparity between social structures,  and where class is everything perfect setting for a new series

The latin America of the avatar world Surprised
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:31 am

You like the class warfare of the earth kingdom? You'll love season 3.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:16 am

really want to see the Family guy premiere.... A Simpsons crossover
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:33 pm

jec where did u see the korra news on the release date?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:39 pm

Toonami pick that series up!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Kekold....new the layover with anthony bourdain episode today, im guessing new season? So odd given how his cnn show is coming back for a 3rd season this month. Well...I guess all of his shows are the same. Doesnt meant they are bad though
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Alright bill maher is back tonight an hr earlier and at 7 his new comedy special back 2 back! Yeah!!
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:20 pm

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 13 HDE62BA1F
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:37 pm

Yeah but fire and earthbending will get you a ticket
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:39 pm

American dad is back tonight withna one hour season premiere! Still on fox

And im REALLY looking forward to the PBS doxumentary on the Roosevelts(Theodore and FDR) tonight at 8. Its by ken burns so it should be good.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:17 pm

act like you guys know what snow is....
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:51 pm

ugh... have to wait till october for the Simpsons guy
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:07 pm

your boy didnt score a goal tdy mang. seems like a waste of money.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:17 pm

no u
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:12 pm

ur a shit-bender
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:48 pm

Korra book 4 supposedly push forward to October 3rd.

Korra seems more dedicated than before on new pic. And hawt as well
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:16 pm

damn kek into them inuits
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:36 pm

Agree with kekold though there was always something about Azula...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:56 pm

Old vidya.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:10 am

i said it was pushed forward to october a week ago... gaykold...

Episode 1 clip

http://www.hypable.com/2014/09/15/the-legend-of-korra-season-4-episode-1-korra-tries-to-heal-in-new-clip/
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:15 am

And I am actually backing up your post... I'm more interested in Korras new hawt look. A haircut does wonders.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:06 pm

She's not real...
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:24 pm

So is not like I'm freaking fantasizing about her... Also I wanted to show the fierce dedication in which she's being represented on the two pics...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:45 pm