Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

5 posters

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 18 Empty Re: Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Post by Jet Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:51 pm

Yall rdy 4 dis
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 18 Empty Re: Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Post by Eri Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:34 pm

good episode
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by KEKOLD Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:47 pm

You know it becomes available right on nick.com at 12pm est
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:18 pm

Theres also the nick app for those on mobile.
    ---
    Hey eri is gotham even good? How are they gonna run the show when the kid playing bruce gets older if they arent focusing on him? Just write em off?
    ---
    Kekold no reservations, the layover or parts unknown? All 3 are airing new seasons
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:01 pm

didnt know that meh...screw nick.

---

gotham ep was alright. shit load of cameos.

ep 2 was done much better. the show has shown a lot of bruce so far. i think they will show him every once in a while. iduno how many seasons this show is gonna run for before it gets a little bland
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:25 am

Watching Korra Now... comments incoming.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:05 am

Really? They want us to choose Wu over badass Kuvira?

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 18 Tumblr_ncvmf704OI1qhd14co3_250

Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:51 pm

Wuivera
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Can't believe sweet kuvira turns out like that.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:08 am

The strain ended. It was ok. Just ok.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:31 am

Jec did you see batman on real time? Affleck was probably the most passionate(and one of the few) to call bill out on his muslim rants. He is the (K)night.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:16 am

Yeah, but Bill and Sam were right... I mean it's freaking data! Stop with the apologyst, there's an elephant in the room and it's called Islam...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:32 pm

All religions have beliefs that their folllwers choose not to adhere to. Doesnt the bible advocate for killing those that do not believe as well? Judaism belief in punishing descendants for ancestors crimes?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:59 pm

I'm not an expert on everything the Bible says.  I didn't memorize everything from it.  So I'd have to look back on that for that answer, but I never learned anything like having to kill anyone that doesn't follow God or Jesus or even believe. Never even heard of something like that mentioned until now...but I know the Kuran in Islam talks about killing those that don't believe or follow Allah or the religion.  That was even mentioned in my World History class in college of all things which is where some of those events today are coming from.  Some twist the actual writing just to kill.  I don't think it's set to kill specifically for not believing, but for a different reason entirely.

Last edited by Chakramaster on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Exactly. All religions have old world decrees and modern peoples of sound mind dont go around acting on them to the letter. The thing with islam is I think writing the problem off as the issues of just one religion is just lazy. If it wasnt the quoran being cited for propaganda terorists would be citing something else. Religion just makes it easier to unify them. Extremists aren't behaving like monsters because of words on paper, thats just the surface of the issue.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:13 pm

In religions there also different versions of every book isn't there?  It's easy to get mixed up or lost following it or trying to push others using religion.  I don't use religion against anyone or force anything from my religion on anyone else. I just choose to follow mine for friends, family, myself and such. It's how I was raised as a kid and I still follow it. I'd never use it to get a means for killing anyone even if such a verse existed.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:14 pm

Ah you edited your post there chak. Well I know Christianity has been used to justify slavery in the past and there are some verses out there as far as violence is concerned
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Chakramaster wrote:In religions there also different versions of every book isn't there?  It's easy to get mixed up or lost following it or trying to push others using religion.  I don't use religion against anyone or force anything from my religion on anyone else. I just choose to follow mine for friends, family, myself and such. It's how I was raised as a kid and I still follow it. I'd never use it to get a means for killing anyone even if such a verse existed.
    indeed. Everyone cherrypicks their beliefs.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:03 pm

My religion doesnt look highly on cherry picking.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:08 pm

I wouldn't want to be confronted by someone who took the original texts literally
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:24 pm

The bible, torah and quran say a lot about killing infidels, gays, adulterers, etc... the difference is that Judaism and Christianity don't take those seriously because those religions are older and far more matured... that shit used to happen but not anymore. Islam on the other hand refuses to reform itself, it refuses to become a modern religion. Sure, some fundamental Christians still suppress women, however, women are not being killed in the west for cheating on their husbands...

If Obama says ISIS is not Islamic, then the Crusades and the inquisition were not Catholic.

This is what Bill Maher and Sam Harris argues about, its a reality people don't want to acknowledge for the sake of political correctness and multiculturalism. I was also shocked and saddened to hear that the Yale (A very good University) Humanists and Atheist Association didn't want that ex muslim victim of FGM speaking at their campus because she wouldn't represent the "Majority" of the ex muslim community...

anyways... this article nails it. Why Ben Affleck and all other muslim apologysts are wrong...

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/10/05/reza-aslan-is-wrong-about-islam-and-this-is-why/
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Theproblem lies with the conservative mesures those in power enact. Using religion to justify it just an excuse for them.  I really think its more complicated than merely saying "its in a book that must be the sole problem."  The fact that western religion matured(choosing what aspects no longer to adhere to aka cherrypick) has more to do with the prosperity the west as a whole has enjoyed whereas muslim countries have yet to experience to the same degree
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:04 pm

Muslims regressed... When Islam rose and conquered north africa and Spain it was because they were extremely progressive and illustrious... Baghdad was the capital of knowledge... Almost all science is arabic... Astronomy and Algebra, as their name suggest are of arabic origin, heck... the numerals we use: 1,2,3,4,5....,etc.. were given to us by the muslims.... When fundamentalism took hold of the middle east, combined with western intervention did we see a muslim world fall into a dark age. Western intervention can be remedied fast, in fact it's almost starting to happen... their fundamentalism... not so much...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:28 pm

Ah.....so zaheer is an anarchist
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:47 pm

He's voiced by this guy

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 18 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9KM2vZvfG7-AoCzddiE_5dX06L9fxUaDl53xsTvCr_Abn2RvV

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:09 pm