Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+2
Chakramaster
Jet
6 posters

The Pokemon Thread [Now with less Trainers Edition]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

The Pokemon Thread [Now with less Trainers Edition] - Page 9 Empty Re: The Pokemon Thread [Now with less Trainers Edition]

Post by Eri Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:42 pm

Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

The Pokemon Thread [Now with less Trainers Edition] - Page 9 Empty Re: The Pokemon Thread [Now with less Trainers Edition]

Post by Link Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:40 am

that sad moment when you guys got the pokeball pattern vivillon given to you up till yesterday on the mystery gift yet European 3DS owners didn't lol

lucky on your part, enjoy...
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Link

Post by Link Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:06 pm

those 2 pkmn aren't so great, but the info is appreciated non the less bro
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Still waiting for Mega Pikachu to be revealed
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:23 pm

I thought pikachu is going to have a costume pack
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:43 pm

Only certain female Pikachu will. I'm assuming you can win them from the competition ranks
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:26 pm

pikachu = kirby now

unstoppable in smash bros now
    Link

Post by Link Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:50 am

the thing is mega evolutions only happen to the final evolutionary stage, meaning pikachu won't get a mega, Raichu might get one though
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:16 am

pickachu will get one cuz its the mascot of the franchise
    Link

Post by Link Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:34 am

nope
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:28 am

Fan demand gets what it wants. Just look at these remakes. It will happen
    Link

Post by Link Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:22 pm

this remake happened because it was the only pre DS game not having a remake yet

so it was bound to happen

just like once the handheld that follows the 3DS is released the DS pokemon will have remakes
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:56 pm

I should add more then...

Fans Demanded: Character customization, interaction with pokemon (Amie), easier way to EV train (Super Training), easier way to breed for IVs (Destiny Knot), etc
    Link

Post by Link Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:09 pm

I agree with that

but pikachu is not having a mega evolution, giving a pre evolved pokemon better stats than a fully evolved one makes no sense, which is why the pokemon who get mega evolved are final evolved ones because you can boost their stats without making them better than their evolved forms, again, raichu didn't exist pikachu could have a mega evolution, that is why pikachu can cosplay now
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:29 pm

they gave charizard two mega stones. Its pure fan service. people dont even evolve their pikachu. ive never had a riachu i dont think. its gonna be for fan service.
    Link

Post by Link Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:42 pm

thunder stone will do the trick dude

and fanservice or not pikachu cosplay is the way nintendo will make it so that pikachu fans stay happy

the two megastones for charizard and mewtwo goes to show maybe in the beginning there was gonna be 2 megastones for each pokemon that was going to mega evolve, but that meant things could get more complex to program and the game would have taken longer to develop, maybe that is why both pkmn X and Y were so short and there was almost no post game
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:25 pm

I'm a Pikachu fan....those cosplays aren't enough. I want a mega for it. That's fan demand and there's hundreds of thousands if not millions more like me. They have actually even hinted at it being a possibility, not saying it "WILL" happen, but I still see a mega Pikachu actually existing.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:48 pm

i want mega eevee!

Link

Post by Link Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:08 pm

mega Audino is official, I don't see many people using it but hey, to each their own, my guess is gonna be more useful on the beauty contest than battling
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Dont like tye slow mega evo
    Link

Post by Link Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:24 pm

it's decided next console I'll get is gonna be a wiiu, if it doesn't happen this year it'll be around the first quarter of 2015
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:32 pm

what was the deciding factor?

and i agree jet
    Link

Post by Link Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:18 pm

Eri wrote:what was the deciding factor?

the shitty game lineup of the playstation 4 currently and in the 2 years ahead and since in my world Xbox and their bullshit games don't exist all I got left is Nintendo
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:50 pm

I'm sure as you all can tell I didn't make it to Worlds this year. Some things came up so I didn't get a chance to get there and apply for Last Chance qualifiers =/. Depending on the location next year I may make it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:46 pm