Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+16
Purple Gorilla
Cyan
Link
Rebel Leader
ExcessKarnage18
Eri
KEKOLD
Jec
Sai
Chakramaster
DaDominicanDude
Jet
Iri
FullmetalHeart
JNM
JayJay1401
20 posters

Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition] - Page 19 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition]

Post by Jet Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:16 am

Well I liked being able to play a bit for free, but its a long download & one time use. Good concept, bad execution. Usual Sony they dont support their shit as much as they should.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition] - Page 19 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition]

Post by KEKOLD Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:52 am

So apparently Bardock is the Legendary super saiyan...
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:08 am

So about that new spiderman movie......MUCH better than the rest I'd say
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:57 pm

DunklenRitter wrote:So apparently Bardock is the Legendary super saiyan...

old news broska. it would be nice too see akiras new series follow this thou.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:57 pm

Chakramaster wrote:So about that new spiderman movie......MUCH better than the rest I'd say

i heard it was unreal good
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Happy Independence day gents.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Breaking Bad. The time has come to finish the season before the last.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:01 am

Face Off
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:28 am

4th was good.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:01 am

Now I get it.... Face OFF hahahahahahahahahahahaha that was brilliant. Truly amazing
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:13 am

Jet wrote:Now I get it.... Face OFF hahahahahahahahahahahaha that was brilliant. Truly amazing
    Just wait until you final scene its amazing.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:57 am

Eri wrote:
    DunklenRitter wrote:So apparently Bardock is the Legendary super saiyan...

old news broska. it would be nice too see akiras new series follow this thou.

This what I get for not having a PC... I liked the story but felt too rushed.

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Sai wrote:
    Jet wrote:Now I get it.... Face OFF hahahahahahahahahahahaha that was brilliant. Truly amazing
    You mean the lilac flower in Walts garden? I knew he would manipulate Jesse, Im surprised Jesse didn't find out. Whats season 5 about now though? They won. Another major villain for the last season? Skyler looked pretty shocked in the end
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Jet wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    You mean the lilac flower in Walts garden? I knew he would manipulate Jesse, Im surprised Jesse didn't find out. Whats season 5 about now though? They won. Another major villain for the last season? Skyler looked pretty shocked in the end
    Lily of the Valley. The fact that Walter set something up so elaborate and perfect is what made it what it is. Well, don't forget Mike is still alive and the cartel is not gonna be too happy.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:25 pm

Do these tags work.
    Spoiler:
    This show is one of the few not to have a shitty season, it only got better. This year its 8 new episodes then we have to wait another year for the last 8. Bryan Cranston hinted at a movie allegedly
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Speaking of great series im about to finish book 2 of Game of Thrones. Im dreading starting the third because of how fucked up it is. Jec if you only knew what happens to certain characters. One character in particular is broken in every sense of the word. Its worse than the death defiling given to the other two because he goes on living.
    Iri
    Iri
    Academy Ninja: Apprentice
    Academy Ninja: Apprentice

Post by Iri Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Jet wrote:Speaking of great series im about to finish book 2 of Game of Thrones. Im dreading starting the third because of how fucked up it is. Jec if you only knew what happens to certain characters. One character in particular is broken in every sense of the word. Its worse than the death defiling given to the other two because he goes on living.

You talking about Tyrion? If you think whatever happens in book 2 is fucked up...just wait my son. Shit gets CRAZY in book 3.

Also they make Jaime a POV character which was awesome for me because he's like in my top 3 for favorite characters. Tyrion and Jon are the other two.....but I also LOVE Arya. Fuck dude, so many great characters.

I don't really care for Catelyn, Robb, and Danaerys though, although Dany's story is easily the most epic so far.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Iri wrote:
    Jet wrote:Speaking of great series im about to finish book 2 of Game of Thrones. Im dreading starting the third because of how fucked up it is. Jec if you only knew what happens to certain characters. One character in particular is broken in every sense of the word. Its worse than the death defiling given to the other two because he goes on living.

You talking about Tyrion? If you think whatever happens in book 2 is fucked up...just wait my son. Shit gets CRAZY in book 3.

Also they make Jaime a POV character which was awesome for me because he's like in my top 3 for favorite characters. Tyrion and Jon are the other two.....but I also LOVE Arya. Fuck dude, so many great characters.

I don't really care for Catelyn, Robb, and Danaerys though, although Dany's story is easily the most epic so far.
    You read too? Awesome. & no Im talking about the third book as well. Last year before I read the books I wikid certain characters thinking I would never be able to read them(until the awesome sale) so I know SOME of what happens later on. Not all just a few details that Id take back if I could. I know Im not going to want to read certain parts even though at the same time I will.
    Spoiler:

R.R Martin Y U DO THIS
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:12 am

I platted Batman.
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:44 am

Which Batman?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:51 am

Arkham City. I never platted Asylum sadly, but I came real close. Right now I'm playing the DLC Harley Quinn's Revenge, they made Robin pretty badass I must say.

Oh and this is my 30th platinum.

DDD will probably have over 60 by the next time he logs on tho, so I probably won't ever beat him.
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:04 am

Man... I think the last platinum I got was for Uncharted 2. I should have a plat for Deus Ex: Human Revo but I missed like 4 trophies and I haven't replayed it yet.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:55 pm

You have HR? That game is boss. Im also missing a few trophies, missed 1 ebook in my last playthrough
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:02 pm

Yeah I have Human Revo. I didn't get the all pacifism trophy, I missed a sidemission while at sarif industries and I think one other trophy. It was a damn good game and I'm glad it had it's own feel and flow instead of trying to be too much like the original Deus Ex. What did you think of the Boss Battles? Personally I loved them but everyone else seem to think they're meh to not liking them.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Well I dont think its the games strong point. I also dont like how killing gives you less exp. in two playthroughs Ive yet to kill someone past the initial firefight in my first. Better if it had other repurcussions I think

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:51 am