Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+16
Purple Gorilla
Cyan
Link
Rebel Leader
ExcessKarnage18
Eri
KEKOLD
Jec
Sai
Chakramaster
DaDominicanDude
Jet
Iri
FullmetalHeart
JNM
JayJay1401
20 posters

Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition]

Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition] - Page 20 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition]

Post by Goldie Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:11 am

I actually went for the pacifism trophy but I killed someone by accident evidently by not getting the fucking trophy at the end credits. As for the killing people I don't know how much killing certain people effects things in the story, I don't even think saving Malik has that big of a effect on the overall story. I think giving you options to do what you want to do in the game was a strong point along with the cool augs and the story. The hacking was pretty cool too but I think the devs weren't trying to throw too much at you. But instead give you a slew of cool options for you to play around with.

The sequel should be deeper and I hope the game is longer as well. More ways to replenish your health, more non lethal weapons, maybe divulging story paths. What was your favorite "hub"?
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition] - Page 20 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition]

Post by FullmetalHeart Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:37 am

DunklenRitter wrote:
    Eri wrote:
    DunklenRitter wrote:So apparently Bardock is the Legendary super saiyan...

old news broska. it would be nice too see akiras new series follow this thou.

This what I get for not having a PC... I liked the story but felt too rushed.

felt weird but would that mean goku father is still alive.
    Purple Gorilla
    Purple Gorilla
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by Purple Gorilla Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:14 pm

Huh? Where did you hear that bardock was the legendary super saiyan?
    Cyan
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Cyan Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:18 pm

DunklenRitter wrote:
    Eri wrote:
    DunklenRitter wrote:So apparently Bardock is the Legendary super saiyan...

old news broska. it would be nice too see akiras new series follow this thou.

This what I get for not having a PC... I liked the story but felt too rushed.

you a dirty jew

i had explained that story to you like a month or so ago
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:21 pm

DarkGeneral wrote:I actually went for the pacifism trophy but I killed someone by accident evidently by not getting the fucking trophy at the end credits. As for the killing people I don't know how much killing certain people effects things in the story, I don't even think saving Malik has that big of a effect on the overall story. I think giving you options to do what you want to do in the game was a strong point along with the cool augs and the story. The hacking was pretty cool too but I think the devs weren't trying to throw too much at you. But instead give you a slew of cool options for you to play around with.

The sequel should be deeper and I hope the game is longer as well. More ways to replenish your health, more non lethal weapons, maybe divulging story paths. What was your favorite "hub"?
    Yeah even the end choices were weak. I really enjoyed it though mostly because of progression & exploration. Id say Detroit since it felt like it opened up to me gradually. I hacked every device there for sure. That dlc needs to be cheaper
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Purple Gorilla wrote:Huh? Where did you hear that bardock was the legendary super saiyan?
    There was a manga (was also eventually animated) where when Frieza killed Bardock the energy from that blast actually sent Bardock back in time instead of killing him, then in the past Bardock fought one of Frieza's ancestors and became the first super saiyan.

I don't consider it canon myself since it was written by someone other than Akira Toriyama.
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Jet wrote:
    DarkGeneral wrote:I actually went for the pacifism trophy but I killed someone by accident evidently by not getting the fucking trophy at the end credits. As for the killing people I don't know how much killing certain people effects things in the story, I don't even think saving Malik has that big of a effect on the overall story. I think giving you options to do what you want to do in the game was a strong point along with the cool augs and the story. The hacking was pretty cool too but I think the devs weren't trying to throw too much at you. But instead give you a slew of cool options for you to play around with.

Yeah even the end choices were weak. I really enjoyed it though mostly because of progression & exploration. Id say Detroit since it felt like it opened up to me gradually. I hacked every device there for sure. That dlc needs to be cheaper

I liked the end choices and the cutscene at the end. I just wish it was more I could actually do at the end. By the time you get to the final boss it's pretty much a cakewalk instead of a REAL END GAME BOSS. I liked Hengshua alot but I wish I could have had a hub in Montreal with Picus. How they did the hubs were awesome but since it was only 2 real hubs I was disappointed. Isn't the DLC like 15 bucks? I really want to get it but I don't think you get to dick around in a hub.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:46 pm

linear 2 hour DLC
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Purple Gorilla wrote:Huh? Where did you hear that bardock was the legendary super saiyan?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fshKwpfjcmA
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:19 pm

DarkGeneral wrote:
    Jet wrote:

I liked the end choices and the cutscene at the end. I just wish it was more I could actually do at the end. By the time you get to the final boss it's pretty much a cakewalk instead of a REAL END GAME BOSS. I liked Hengshua alot but I wish I could have had a hub in Montreal with Picus. How they did the hubs were awesome but since it was only 2 real hubs I was disappointed. Isn't the DLC like 15 bucks? I really want to get it but I don't think you get to dick around in a hub.
    I really loved the game since I got. The atmosphere(OST, environments, general mood) was what got me hooked. That trailer for the gam was really good the whole anti aug propaganda. Shame those augs will soon be obsolete. I didn't enjoy the boss fights myself, & I wasnt too fond of the ending choice either a 2min monologue. Id rather have seen final interactions with my allies & them reacting to the choices as well.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:31 pm

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fshKwpfjcmA
    Nice quality. But I stick w/ Bardocks death.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:24 am

How many hundreds of episodes has Ichigo been a Substitute Soul Reaper?

Freaking Case Closed status, only less interesting imo

Last edited by Lone on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:31 am

Jet wrote:I really loved the game since I got. The atmosphere(OST, environments, general mood) was what got me hooked. That trailer for the gam was really good the whole anti aug propaganda. Shame those augs will soon be obsolete. I didn't enjoy the boss fights myself, & I wasnt too fond of the ending choice either a 2min monologue. Id rather have seen final interactions with my allies & them reacting to the choices as well.

Yeah I almost forgot to mention how top notch the presentation was. I love the gold and black, the ambient noise when in different sections of the games. The chattering of the NPCs. I expected the anti aug thing to be bigger than what it was. Besides just the "haves" and the "have nots" but it did good for what it was shooting to do. The ending of HR was like how the endings were for the original DE albeit not QUITE as thought provoking. There was still some clear lines of what direction you wanted the future to take sort to say whereas in the first game it was very "many shades of gray".

The boss fights could have been set up better. They could have delve into the stories of the mercs other than them being guns for hire, like why did they choose the augs etc. The black chicks boss fight in particular I was really impressed with since the Picus A.I helps you with the battle. I felt that it made the battle feel a bit more inline with the game at that junction of adams journey for the truth. I would like to see the sequel explore more about the reasons for augs to be so scrutinized and the standards and practices thrusted upon the people who did decide to get "upgraded". The fallout of the first game and possibly the pharmac
    eutical fallout of the "incident" at panchea.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:56 am

Yeah that bugged me. I didn't even know them mercs I kept expecting a bigger role from them but it never happened. Depending on how far they decided to go(right before Deus 1) it may show how barbaric augs were compared to the rise of nanotech. Also Jensens VA fit perfectly. If there is a sequel what do you think of him returning? Would you prefer a new protagonist?
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:54 am

Oh vay that's a hard question to answer. In my ending Jenson died along with the panchea. I loved the VA for Jenson and I liked how his character (at least how I played him) was a bit of a "stranger searching" type of personality. Instead of being a grunt, someone super smart or super stealthy being the key point about him it felt like he just wanted to get down to the truth. He didn't want to get jerked around anymore because of his comrades (and that whore) getting killed not to mention him struggling with being "resurrected" thanks to augmentations. Those are very interesting qualities about his character and I'm not sure if flushing all that away is the best idea for a sequel.

I can definitely see him being revived by megan, bob paige or someone else in the know about what happened on panchea and how his DNA was so accepting of the augmentations and could have been the next biggest advancements in augmentation rejection. But then you also have the question of what direction the sequel should go on and what would his role be? Sarif industries, that chinese company and the government all being watchdogs of augs? Where would JENSON fit into all of this specially seeing as I can't see him as someone that would go back to Sarif Industries or get involved with the government about whats going on with the augmentations.

Furthermore I wouldn't want him getting redesigned as more a "rouge" or "outlaw" protagonist out to get down to the crux of the Illuminati and government influence on the advancements of nano-augmentations. So I guess with everything I've said I'd like to see him back as the main character. But only if they could keep the characters depth and extend it to match whats going on with the world at large. What about you?
    Iri
    Iri
    Academy Ninja: Apprentice
    Academy Ninja: Apprentice

Post by Iri Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:13 am

Jet wrote:
    Iri wrote:
    Jet wrote:Speaking of great series im about to finish book 2 of Game of Thrones. Im dreading starting the third because of how fucked up it is. Jec if you only knew what happens to certain characters. One character in particular is broken in every sense of the word. Its worse than the death defiling given to the other two because he goes on living.

You talking about Tyrion? If you think whatever happens in book 2 is fucked up...just wait my son. Shit gets CRAZY in book 3.

Also they make Jaime a POV character which was awesome for me because he's like in my top 3 for favorite characters. Tyrion and Jon are the other two.....but I also LOVE Arya. Fuck dude, so many great characters.

I don't really care for Catelyn, Robb, and Danaerys though, although Dany's story is easily the most epic so far.
    You read too? Awesome. & no Im talking about the third book as well. Last year before I read the books I wikid certain characters thinking I would never be able to read them(until the awesome sale) so I know SOME of what happens later on. Not all just a few details that Id take back if I could. I know Im not going to want to read certain parts even though at the same time I will.
    Spoiler:

R.R Martin Y U DO THIS

Yeah dude I really feel for Theon. It seems like the universe does everything in its power to make him completely miserable.
    Spoiler:
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Im not clicking that spoiler. Robb is the ultimate good.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:29 pm

chakra get PS plus
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:35 pm

DarkGeneral wrote:Oh vay that's a hard question to answer. In my ending Jenson died along with the panchea. I loved the VA for Jenson and I liked how his character (at least how I played him) was a bit of a "stranger searching" type of personality. Instead of being a grunt, someone super smart or super stealthy being the key point about him it felt like he just wanted to get down to the truth. He didn't want to get jerked around anymore because of his comrades (and that whore) getting killed not to mention him struggling with being "resurrected" thanks to augmentations. Those are very interesting qualities about his character and I'm not sure if flushing all that away is the best idea for a sequel.

I can definitely see him being revived by megan, bob paige or someone else in the know about what happened on panchea and how his DNA was so accepting of the augmentations and could have been the next biggest advancements in augmentation rejection. But then you also have the question of what direction the sequel should go on and what would his role be? Sarif industries, that chinese company and the government all being watchdogs of augs? Where would JENSON fit into all of this specially seeing as I can't see him as someone that would go back to Sarif Industries or get involved with the government about whats going on with the augmentations.

Furthermore I wouldn't want him getting redesigned as more a "rouge" or "outlaw" protagonist out to get down to the crux of the Illuminati and government influence on the advancements of nano-augmentations. So I guess with everything I've said I'd like to see him back as the main character. But only if they could keep the characters depth and extend it to match whats going on with the world at large. What about you?
    I think Id like him to return again but how would they explain you starting out w/ weakened augs? The typical 'you forgot how to use them?' Maybe if it the potential sequel is set right before the rise of nanotech then he could be described as weak if he accepts the technology. His body being mostly outdated augs he cant get rid of might interfere w/ further tech until he progresses etc. Then again I wouldn't mind seeing him in the world but not playing him. As long as hed be a secondary character & not just a cameo thatd be fine w/ me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Whatever happened to chakra anyway?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:00 am

He went on a vacation from his vacation
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:02 am

Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition] - Page 20 30bmfyq
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:12 am

Jet wrote:I think Id like him to return again but how would they explain you starting out w/ weakened augs? The typical 'you forgot how to use them?' Maybe if it the potential sequel is set right before the rise of nanotech then he could be described as weak if he accepts the technology. His body being mostly outdated augs he cant get rid of might interfere w/ further tech until he progresses etc. Then again I wouldn't mind seeing him in the world but not playing him. As long as hed be a secondary character & not just a cameo thatd be fine w/ me.

I can see him possibly investigating the project that created JC Denton and his brother Paul. Since his dna is used to create future "perfect soldiers". He'd probably find out about Megan and go after her and paige and him being used solely for his DNA without his permission. I can see him still having some of his augs being functional at the start of the second game but his augs would have to get registered and have a "killswitch" implemented as part of a new movement to prevent what happened at the Panchea again. Maybe having his body/augs tooken out as part of new government sanction would work?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:59 am

Yeah sounds good. Though Id like to see/battle foes w/ the next gen of technology nanomachines. It would be interesting. Any hints of a sequel?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:20 am

Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition] - Page 20 Frogmouth-and-chick-2944
    Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition] - Page 20 Owl_2
    Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition] - Page 20 Tumblr_l2w9jgTKcU1qc4hv0o1_500

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:33 pm