Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+16
Purple Gorilla
Cyan
Link
Rebel Leader
ExcessKarnage18
Eri
KEKOLD
Jec
Sai
Chakramaster
DaDominicanDude
Jet
Iri
FullmetalHeart
JNM
JayJay1401
20 posters

Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition] - Page 38 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition]

Post by Jet Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:54 pm

The walking dead parts 1 & 2 added to the instant game collection. I knew wed get it free just surprised they gave away such a new title
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition] - Page 38 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition]

Post by Jet Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:57 pm

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/07/30/get-the-walking-dead-episodes-1-and-2-free-with-playstation-plus/

also another update to the instant game collection a week after on the 13th
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:21 pm

Impossible final lvl
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:47 pm

All these games are too fucking big. Like 7-14 gigs each and I was only able to free up 16 gigs on my 60 gig model.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:08 pm

I told you. Thats digital gaming for you. You should get a new hdd
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Another problem is you have to have twice the size of the game, cause you need the size of the install and the size of the game itself. It's so stupid.

On 360 you just download a game & it works, no install.
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Naruto Faction Chat #1 [We Live Edition] - Page 38 Internet-memes-religion
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Yeah. By the looks of things I might just have enough for Warhammer and Imposters. I remember when I downloaded Infamous 1 that I had to delete extra shit just so I could actually play the damn thing.

How much are 7200 sata drives now a days anyway?
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:22 pm

i wanna be in podcast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pick me! me! me!me! me! me! me! me! me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------
    btw games take forever to download !!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:31 pm

DarkGeneral wrote:Yeah. By the looks of things I might just have enough for Warhammer and Imposters. I remember when I downloaded Infamous 1 that I had to delete extra shit just so I could actually play the damn thing.

$67.25 for a 320GB HDD

That's the one I got, free shipping too.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:44 pm

DarkGeneral wrote:Yeah. By the looks of things I might just have enough for Warhammer and Imposters. I remember when I downloaded Infamous 1 that I had to delete extra shit just so I could actually play the damn thing.

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Idk why my post didn't go through but "At least dwl ratchet too. hopefully sai dwled it so its on your dwl list" Rembr anything on your dwl list can always be redwld
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Sai said he put everything on the dwl list so I wouldn't worry. We can hold off on the other 4 player coop games till D gets a new HDD, or just play through em again with him & Sai when the time comes (pretty sure they require multiple playthroughs for trophies anyway).
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Yosh. We wont be playing all the games at the same time so I dont think it really matters.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:08 pm

It's all good in the hood.
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 pm

Yeah ratchet is quite literally 14 gigs just to download. Just to download and play it would require 28 free gigs of space. That is a ton of space for just one game. Either way, Warhammer, Imposters and hopefully LBP2 will be what I'll be able to play (or Tomb Raider).
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:55 pm

I guess warhammr is a good a place to start as any
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:57 pm

DarkGeneral wrote:Yeah ratchet is quite literally 14 gigs just to download. Just to download and play it would require 28 free gigs of space. That is a ton of space for just one game. Either way, Warhammer, Imposters and hopefully LBP2 will be what I'll be able to play (or Tomb Raider).
    Will you consider a hdd? im sure theres cheaper if youre willing to sacrifice some space
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Jet wrote:
    DarkGeneral wrote:Yeah ratchet is quite literally 14 gigs just to download. Just to download and play it would require 28 free gigs of space. That is a ton of space for just one game. Either way, Warhammer, Imposters and hopefully LBP2 will be what I'll be able to play (or Tomb Raider).
    Will you consider a hdd? im sure theres cheaper if youre willing to sacrifice some space

You say that as If I'm not already considering it. I listed what I'll be able to play in the foreseeable future.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:27 am

Im used to people not considering things. Warhammers good. Just gotta play LBK tmr its last day of beta then finish renegade ops & ill be ready. Try to wait til 4 of us are on ratchet & warhammer. I haven't touched them at all for this reason
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:29 am

Well I try not to make generalizations at all and approach with a good dose of optimism and candor. But yes, I should have enough to download+install gothimposters.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:30 am

I wonder what other games will be coming up.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:10 am

i wana get awsomenauts. i was playing that trail cause i remember how keko was saying how great it was. man he under sold it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:13 am

Well you will get Awesomenauts once someone puts plus on that account that you & Kekold used again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:02 am