Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
Iri
ExcessKarnage18
KEKOLD
Sai
Cyan
Link
Chakramaster
Goldie
Eri
Jet
Shammon
15 posters

What Anime are you currently watching?

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

What Anime are you currently watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post by Eri Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:26 am

kk thanks sai ill try to check them out soon.

@jet ummm yeah the thing with anime is that u get the soundtrack playing wit it which makes it more enjoyable/emotional. Also the opening theme song is damn good. ALSO it has good EnGlIsH DuB!!!! (well i think so !! )
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

What Anime are you currently watching? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Anime are you currently watching?

Post by Sai Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:01 pm

I don't know if this would be Slice of Life (I think it is)
    But Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei is pretty great, and pretty damn funny. I recommend you watch that one too.

What Anime are you currently watching? - Page 3 Tumblr_mfo0ok84ou1rb338zo2_r4_250

Also started Katanagatari yesterday as well as Initial D(Irish was streaming it).
    I think I'm gonna start Hare+Guu when I get back from class. Since this whole week I will have to put Nana, Mirai Nikki, Kaiji, Boogiepop Phantom on hold.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:16 pm

damn thats too much man!

almost worse then falcone.... one series at a time!

and ok ill add to the list!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Eri wrote:kk thanks sai ill try to check them out soon.

@jet ummm yeah the thing with anime is that u get the soundtrack playing wit it which makes it more enjoyable/emotional. Also the opening theme song is damn good. ALSO it has good EnGlIsH DuB!!!! (well i think so !! )
    which series, beck?
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Eri wrote:damn thats too much man!

almost worse then falcone.... one series at a time!

and ok ill add to the list!
    No, I must be the weeaboo.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:09 am

@jet no NHK
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Started watching Hare+Guu yesterday, its pretty nostalgic. Its funnier than I thought it would be/than I remember.
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:12 pm

Saint Seiya and the original Dragon Ball
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:24 am

what is it about sai?

and where on earth do u watch saint seiya link!?
    Link

Post by Link Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:46 am

anime crazy, quality is terrible, but they have all the classic anime eng subbed, just how I like it

gotta hate that garbage dubbed
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:41 am

i finished "Welcome to the NHK" soo damnn good!!! and the english dub was great for this anime link.., check it out when u have the chance.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:38 am

Eri wrote:what is it about sai?

and where on earth do u watch saint seiya link!?
    It's a comedy show about this kid and his mother living on a tropical island, then this weird as fuck girl joins their family and she does weird shit like eat people whole and in last episodes case she ripped off some dudes chest hair to wear it as a wig.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:55 am

LOL nutss
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:46 pm

Eri wrote:i finished "Welcome to the NHK" soo damnn good!!! and the english dub was great for this anime link.., check it out when u have the chance.

Fuck man. I love the last episode with the contract. I don't think the story could have been wrapped up any better.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:52 am

Link wrote:anime crazy, quality is terrible, but they have all the classic anime eng subbed, just how I like it

lol I watched it in Spanish. Just like dbz years before toonami aired any in early 2000s. Vhs even hahaha
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:10 am

Jet wrote:
    Link wrote:anime crazy, quality is terrible, but they have all the classic anime eng subbed, just how I like it

lol I watched it in Spanish. Just like dbz years before toonami aired any in early 2000s. Vhs even hahaha
    Lol...
    Ah remember those days i used to get signal all the way up here sometimes. I can't remember which channel it was (12, 21 or 27). But i ised to watch them in Spanish too.
    It took about 5 years later for dbz to be transmitted in a Spanish channel here in LA. When that happened I programmed me tv turn on in the mornings when dbz started. I would usually leave before that to work so me mom would go lay down in me room because it was quiet. Ling story short she got addicted to dbz because she will watch it because me tv would turn on automatically. Then when i would get back home she redacted me what happened in that episode.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:12 am

I want to start Samurai shamploo start again but I have no time. :-(
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:54 am

Me and Irish are on episode 13 of Initial D, seems like we're gonna finish it pretty quick. It's pretty intense.
    Link

Post by Link Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:28 am

Jet wrote:

yeah I watched them in Canal 5, even if I lived in Colombia, we used to get Mexican and Peruvian channels which were so much better than ours

and the Mexican Dub was good, a lot better than the spanish one for sure

in the mexican dub they say Kame Hame ha, whilst in the spanish they replace it with onda vital which means Life Shockwave which makes no fucking sense at all

plus when the Goku goes KA-ME HAAA-MEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
    can't really be replaced by ON-DA VIII-TAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL!!

because it sounds/feels cheap and lame as ass
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:07 pm

KEKOLD wrote:
    Jet wrote:

Lol...
    Ah remember those days i used to get signal all the way up here sometimes. I can't remember which channel it was (12, 21 or 27). But i ised to watch them in Spanish too.
    It took about 5 years later for dbz to be transmitted in a Spanish channel here in LA. When that happened I programmed me tv turn on in the mornings when dbz started. I would usually leave before that to work so me mom would go lay down in me room because it was quiet. Ling story short she got addicted to dbz because she will watch it because me tv would turn on automatically. Then when i would get back home she redacted me what happened in that episode.
    hahaha that's awesome. Pinche senor popo
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Hahaha

Pretty much that was her reaction to the series, she got annoyed that they kept reviving people.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:16 pm

Damn then don't let her watch bleach
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Hehehe, well I'm hardly ever in the house but i was trying to introduce her to Eden of the east.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:35 pm

KEKOLD wrote:Hehehe, well I'm hardly ever in the house but i was trying to introduce her to Eden of the east.
    Don't let her see the movies.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:59 pm

I wont, but thats because I dont have time to do much at home I just go there to sleep. Once I get married i doubt i have enough time to sit down and watch any sort of television with her.

Last edited by KEKOLD on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:02 am