Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
Goldie
Sai
FullmetalHeart
Chakramaster
ExcessKarnage18
KEKOLD
Eri
Cyan
Jec
Shammon
Jet
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 16 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Sai Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:52 am

KEKOLD wrote:Yeah bro is freaking crazy... I do want to move somewhere between South Gate and Downey. I kind of like San Pedro too but is way down there...

Sai which HS did you attended?
    Huntington Park High School.

And yeah South Gate and Downey aren't bad areas. And yeah San Pedro is gonna be a bitch to commute from.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 16 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:54 am

OH snap you went to HP then you're close to me, I went to John C. Fremont.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:55 am

KEKOLD wrote:OH snap you went to HP then you're close to me, I went to John C. Fremont.
    Yep HP. Graduated 2 years ago. Doesn't feel like it was that long ago though hahaha. Oh seriously? I've never even been to Fremont to be honest. I always hear theres always fights and shit there, that's all I know about it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:59 am

Kekold was in a lot of fights as a kid. He only lost twice.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:02 am

Well I graduated in 2002, but during my time there used to be a huge rivalry between HP and Fremont, on futbol(soccer "cough" chackra) and swimming... But I haven't been back ever since I graduated.
    Sometimes the world does become a small one.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:04 am

Jet wrote:Kekold was in a lot of fights as a kid. He only lost twice.

This is actually true, of the many fights I had as a kid I only lost two... But one of them was because i didn't wanted to fight.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:05 am

KEKOLD wrote:Well I graduated in 2002, but during my time there used to be a huge rivalry between HP and Fremont, on futbol(soccer "cough" chackra) and swimming... But I haven't been back ever since I graduated.
    Yeah back when I went the rivalry was is between HP and South Gate. And hahah yeah dude, a lot of people surprised me saying they live in the same state as a I do a long time ago.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:06 am

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:08 am

Sai wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:Well I graduated in 2002, but during my time there used to be a huge rivalry between HP and Fremont, on futbol(soccer "cough" chackra) and swimming... But I haven't been back ever since I graduated.
    Yeah back when I went the rivalry was is between HP and South Gate. And hahah yeah dude, a lot of people surprised me saying they live in the same state as a I do a long time ago.

The highlight of my first two years in HS was that there were a walkouts on every single school to protest for something that they weren't sure of...

Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:12 am

KEKOLD wrote:
    Sai wrote:

The highlight of my first two years in HS was that there were a walkouts on every single school to protest for something that they weren't sure of...

hahaha we had one for our Senior Year. They were changing the school to traditional or some shit like that.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:17 am

Yeah I remember we had one when i was sophomore and just got out to just get out of school.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:17 am

Is it cool living in L.A.?
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:18 am

KEKOLD wrote:Yeah I remember we had one when i was sophomore and just got out to just get out of school.
    Pfffahahahh yeah I only participated to get out of class. Besides I ditched the crowd at a MCD's with two of my then friends.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:26 am

Jet wrote:Is it cool living in L.A.?
    There's a lot to do but it all depends on how you view cool as...

Sai wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:Yeah I remember we had one when i was sophomore and just got out to just get out of school.
    Pfffahahahh yeah I only participated to get out of class. Besides I ditched the crowd at a MCD's with two of my then friends.

hehehe sadly i didn't think smart so i ended back at school instead of ditching out.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:34 am

KEKOLD wrote:hehehe sadly i didn't think smart so i ended back at school instead of ditching out.
    hahah don't misunderstand, it was no easy task. We had to blend in since cops and like 3 admins came in to check if there was any students trying to stay back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:45 am

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Still waiting on a limited edition Pikachu 3ds to be announced here. Wants dat 3ds

7-10 more days til laptop repair...I hope.
    Don't have the LOZ one? GOML son. I would get a XL if I were you, unless you're gonna be actually using it outside.

Well I already got a red 3ds...got it for Christmas 2011; but I was actually waiting cause I knew they were gonna make/release a Pikachu 3ds. It's an xl 3ds too. Bad news is...it's only been released in Japan and the UK so far. Chile just got announced to receive it. No word on US yet. The minute it does though I'll be reserving it. After I get it ill just transfer all the stuff from my current to it then sell the red one. Always wanted the Pikachu one so not gonna miss out on it.
    that's a fancy word for harddrive

I can continue deleting things til necessary. Plus rheresthibgs you've forgotten my friend. Told you my brothers paying for some of that hd too but he has no $ ATM. Plus main reason I'm not buying it myself and not on the ps3 is I'm trying to avoid it right now. Schools rough, ps3 was a BIG distraction. Buying a new hd now for it is tempting enough to play too much
    sure

KEKOLD wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:Thank bro, I am getting more tense as the day approaches. but that is because I still have a lot of crap to get done.
    Ah just try not to worry about that too much as long as you keep it all in mind you'll get it all done. I would be thinking more along the lines of how my life would change myself haha.

The problem is that I haven't found a place to live. Rent is freaking high, my gf wants to stay in the area and for being the ghetto is almost as expensive as nicer areas. I want to move Somewhere around Norwalk or Downey. The other problem is that 80% of my paycheck is going towards the wedding and I still need to buy appliances like a stove and fridge. Pretty much those two factors are my only concerns at the moment.
    Damn... why 80%? She'd rather have a lavish wedding than a house to live in?

Sai wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:The problem is that I haven't found a place to live. Rent is freaking high, my gf wants to stay in the area and for being the ghetto is almost as expensive as nicer areas. I want to move Somewhere around Norwalk or Downey. The other problem is that 80% of my paycheck is going towards the wedding and I still need to buy appliances like a stove and fridge. Pretty much those two factors are my only concerns at the moment.
    Oh...yeah that's definitely going to be a problem. Renting a fucking ROOM round here is like 400-500 dollars at least. Its ridiculous. I was looking at the rates for an apartment in Santa Monica (since my college is there) apartments can go up to 1000 a month. That's a fucking mortgage payment a month. I don't understand the bloated price of rent in California to be honest. But fuck man all you can really do is look around and hope you can find a decent apartment for a price that doesn't fuck you up the ass.

Oh yeah I live really near Downey btw.
    A lot of people live in California, supply and demand.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:50 am

Lone how's life in Montana? Not rural right? But not urban.
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:02 am

Jet wrote:Lone how's life in Montana? Not rural right? But not urban.

Montana is shit. Go to like Billings or something to shop but everything else you pretty much stay in your weird area for. Besides that's where they send people who are in the witness protection program.

Good for buying land though.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:17 am

Star wars 1313... another thing to track

Last of US though....can't get enough

Last edited by Jet on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:18 am

DarkGeneral wrote:
    Jet wrote:Lone how's life in Montana? Not rural right? But not urban.

Montana is shit. Go to like Billings or something to shop but everything else you pretty much stay in your weird area for. Besides that's where they send people who are in the witness protection program.

Good for buying land though.
    so lone is being protected or is a land baron? He does live in billings though
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:26 am

Coco plays halo 4
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:34 am

Sai wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:hehehe sadly i didn't think smart so i ended back at school instead of ditching out.
    hahah don't misunderstand, it was no easy task. We had to blend in since cops and like 3 admins came in to check if there was any students trying to stay back.

Oh yeah I remenber being surrounded by cops, pretty much they were guiding us on where to go.

Lone wrote:

Is not that, weddings are pretty expensive. The problem was that I spend all of my savings on a new PC, a car and the engagement ring. Not that I had that much saved up.

Also we didn't wanted to wait that long to get married. If it where to me I will do it right now and just sign the marriage permit but women love to have a wedding to remember.

What set me back a lot was the reception hall. Originally we were planing on getting married on April but we couldnt find a halls that had an open calendar until June at a reasonable price. So that's how we ended up With June 22nd.
    They where asking for $400 to reserved and where only giving us two weeks to pay the rest which was $1,200. so that really placed a stretch on my budget.
    Everything else from the dress to the cake we can make payments as we pleased. But I want to have everything payed off by the end of April.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:46 am

I guess it's cheap to live here in comparison to Cali, not worth it though IMO.

Lots of pollution here, even though we have the "cleanest burning coal" it doesn't matter due to the fact that our refineries are very old and have little to no filtration systems and due to a loophole don't even meet the modern pollution output standards so it's very clearly disgusting.

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 16 DSCI0069

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 16 DSCI0071-1

These pictures were taken from my street, right where I live. That's just one of the 3 refineries surrounding this city.

When I went to Portland Oregon it was very obvious the air was cleaner there, even though it was a much bigger city. These oldstyle refineries are far worse than many many cars can be.

There's also lots of drunks here, and there isn't many attractive ladies. Any attractive girls I've talked to don't really live here, they're usually from somewhere else.

Lots of fat chicks though, if you're into that.

KEKOLD wrote:
    Lone wrote:

Is not that, weddings are pretty expensive. The problem was that I spend all of my savings on a new PC, a car and the engagement ring. Not that I had that much saved up.

Also we didn't wanted to wait that long to get married. If it where to me I will do it right now and just sign the marriage permit but women love to have a wedding to remember.

What set me back a lot was the reception hall. Originally we were planing on getting married on April but we couldnt find a halls that had an open calendar until June at a reasonable price. So that's how we ended up With June 22nd.
    They where asking for $400 to reserved and where only giving us two weeks to pay the rest which was $1,200. so that really placed a stretch on my budget.
    Everything else from the dress to the cake we can make payments as we pleased. But I want to have everything payed off by the end of April.
    That's messed up.
    Link

Post by Link Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:22 am

Good morning guys, just to let you know if I'm online on the PSN and never reply to your messages it means I'm playing any of the ps1 FF games, as you already know the XMB doesn't show up when you're playing ps1 games in general which means you need to leave the game to reply a message, and after being in the middle of a quest in which you could have spent more than an hour without saving I ain't gonna leave the game to reply a message and start over, please bear with me while I get that laptop, communication will be much smoother, thanks, have a nice day
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:24 am

Yeah it's silly that we can't use the XMB in simple PS1 games, wtf Sony.

Maybe that will be a feature of the PS4, or they'll probably just take out PS1 compatibility entirely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:36 am