Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
Goldie
Sai
FullmetalHeart
Chakramaster
ExcessKarnage18
KEKOLD
Eri
Cyan
Jec
Shammon
Jet
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

ShadowB
    ShadowB
    Academy Ninja: Student

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 35 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by ShadowB Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:51 pm

OMG Sony meeting is going extremely well there was bunch shit didn't care about. OMG WATCHDOGS!!!
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring] - Page 35 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #7 [A Dream of Spring]

Post by Jec Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:53 pm

What's WoW's daddy doing on stage?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Blizzard is bringing diablo3 for ps4 and 3
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:57 pm

The he'll was that square Unix title? Another new final faggotry? Final fantasy 13-lightning returns...again
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Quantic dreams old man face was creepy

Overall a good meeting. Ps4 looks to be a heavy hitter hype worth it. They better flesh out the details by e3. Did they mention psn ids carrying over?

theres gonna be a lot of buzz in media about the conference. Why couldn't Nintendo do this? Razz
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:06 pm

So... no console design reveal? Or did I miss it?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Probably by e3
    Link

Post by Link Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:09 pm

wow!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Holy shit did they say releasing holiday 2013?
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Looking back at this, it seems really smart for sony to release their next gen console info first because it puts pressure microsoft to do better and i can't really see them not repeating what sony did. They'll probably show a new Halo game, probably COD, maybe Battlefield 4(kinda was hoping to see it at sony event),maybe a few new ips.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:16 pm

No console design and date screams possible delay. All this shit was just a stunt to rally stock and corporate value.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:20 pm

It possible sony is going to wait for E3 for price announce, which is smart because they want to see microsoft counter to the Ps4. Im also surprise they left it as Ps4 because people were saying that in Asian culture the number 4 sounds similar to the word "death".
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:22 pm

They could do some cool stuff with the livestream/ play transfer features too. If you can watch your friend play a single player game and even up to a point that could be like a demo. People already watch full walkthroughs so that would be really cool.

Wasntt really interested in bungies destiny game but ps4 has exclusive content. ha, Wonder how ms will respond now.
    Link

Post by Link Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:22 pm

i need a vita now
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:24 pm

ShadowB wrote:It possible sony is going to wait for E3 for price announce, which is smart because they want to see microsoft counter to the Ps4. Im also surprise they left it as Ps4 because people were saying that in Asian culture the number 4 sounds similar to the word "death".
    lol Sony consoles will sell in Japan regardless of name. Brand recognition is too strong a factor to give up on na and eu
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:25 pm

That was awful.
    Link

Post by Link Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:26 pm

destiny looks great bro, come on!

and 4 means death, but in japanese culture 4 is actually a lucky number their religion is not shin-to just for the fucks of it ya know
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Announcing all this crap before the Nikkei opens? And in the heart of wall street?
    Link

Post by Link Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:30 pm

wow, if we didnt have Jec I would have never see the financial strategy behind all this
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:34 pm

im liking those controller. but its not a screen is it? it looks like the touchpad on the back part of the vita in the middle of DS4. and i thought there was gonna be some metal gear news too. in the end great shows loved it.
    Link

Post by Link Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:39 pm

yeah, they did say it was like the vita's touch pad

and MGS ground zeros will be announced for the ps4 next e3 mark my words
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:40 pm

whaa jet! i dont play much fps/ at all, and i thought destiny was boss. and being able to play at the same time as downloading is nuts, thats how u know how powerful it is.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Link wrote:yeah, they did say it was like the vita's touch pad

and MGS ground zeros will be announced for the ps4 next e3 mark my words

no i think that will be ps3 and phantom pain on ps4
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Eri wrote:im liking those controller. but its not a screen is it? it looks like the touchpad on the back part of the vita in the middle of DS4. and i thought there was gonna be some metal gear news too. in the end great shows loved it.
    wasn't a games expo. Knowing that, it more than exceeded expectations. E3 last year sucked, and now we know why. They were saving word on features for this...and they just announced them today. At an actual gaming expo like e3 we will have specific details. AND more game news. They really didn't have to announce games at this, but they did so even better

With a holiday 2013 release that means news will be PACKED with less than 10 months at most left til release. Once the year picks up so will news.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:49 pm

expect a long e3 conference. and i enjoyed e3 ps3 conference i believed they won it as well. bringing ubisoft along was an excellent idea along with there other exclusives. if i recall thou they did lack in vita news right?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:30 am