Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
JNM
Eri
Link
Jec
KEKOLD
ShadowB
FullmetalHeart
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
Cyan
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

ExcessKarnage18
    ExcessKarnage18
    Academy Ninja: Student

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Post by ExcessKarnage18 Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:14 am

Jec wrote:
    Jet wrote:How many games has ea fucked up now? Everyone hates them

Mass Effect, Dragon Age, SimCity, The Sims and possibly everything else...

They didn't fuck up Dragon Age. I loved DA2. Mass Effect is debatable.
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 27 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4]

Post by FullmetalHeart Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:57 am

KEKOLD wrote:
    KonohamaruHeaven wrote:I want to read a few batman comics. Anybody got a good site?

battle for the cowl, no man's land, the dark knight returns (pretty much the movie)

Batman Hush, Batman knight fall.
    I want to read Killing Joke, Death in the family, Under The RedHood and Battle for the Cowl. I already found Death in the family and I'm almost done reading it. What is Hush about?
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by KEKOLD Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:13 am

Like always someone is out to get Batman, but in this occasion this particular individual manipulates a lot of people to get his objective... Including the man of steel...
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:16 am

superman is a bitch
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:26 am

Eri wrote:so i started maybe my first ever slice of life anime. anyone watched or read "Welcome to the nhk"? im really liking it..!!

I wouldn't call that slice of life but yeah. I love the series I personally gave it a 5/5 which I rarely award to any anime.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:02 am

KonohamaruHeaven wrote:superman is a bitch

i agree, he's just a bully...
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:01 am

Cosign on Supes being lame as hell. Sometimes I wish the sun was made out of kryptonite in the series he appears in.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:42 am

ExcessKarnage18 wrote:
    Jec wrote:

Yeah I liked Dragon Age 2 too, though I'm sure they'll fuck up #3.

How is Mass Effect debatable?
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:19 am

@ D how did you do it man? how did u not become overly obsessed....soo damn good cant stop watching

@lone i heard mass effect 3 was good but shit ending so it is debatable i guess

@EA talk aside from the servers fifa is well done in my opinion.

btw i was watching pach on GT and he said activison's the number one milkman in the industry and that they might make there online games a subscription to play. even for just a one match u pay a fee which isnt much of a subscription rather a fee to just play but still they sound worse then EA in more ways then one.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:45 am

I don't know what Dragon Age 2 you guys played but the one I played was just aweful. Copy paste interiors and a lame ass storyline that felt like a side quest for DA Origins or like plain filler. Combat was good but that's about all the positive thing you can say about the game.

The reason they've hesitated so much for DA Inquisition is because of the financial disaster Dragon Age 2 was. Sales dropped dramatically a couple of weeks after it was released.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:54 am

The Mass Effect lore was literally destroyed, I don't really see a debate there. The ending negated all the previous games and books and comics, and made it so new ones can never occur and be any good. Even if ME3 was the best game ever up until the end, the end still obliterated any sense of choice or good writing or quality control for the series.

Dragon Age 2 is pretty debatable, the repeated environments and the main storyline were both shit. At least it didn't completely destroy the lore though. The characters and the combat were good redeeming factors too.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:19 am

KEKOLD wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Why must my laptop do this? Same issue has come back even after "HP"(supposedly) fixed it. Plugged in, not charging once again =/

Well there's your problem... Don't buy HP their quality has and keeps going down and their repairs are always just a temporary fix. My slate is still down and that's because the repair they did didn't last...

Still better than any other right now. All others break faster on me when I tried it before going with hp
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:52 am

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:15 am

Lone wrote:The Mass Effect lore was literally destroyed, I don't really see a debate there. The ending negated all the previous games and books and comics, and made it so new ones can never occur and be any good. Even if ME3 was the best game ever up until the end, the end still obliterated any sense of choice or good writing or quality control for the series.

Well I think that is not EA's fault but the developers. If anything EA will definitely milk all of the products they publish. The other fact is that some of the dlc has been free which we all know EA has nothing to do with this being that they're money sucking vampires.

I just hope they don't mess with my BEAR Game

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #8 [XBOX720 > PS4] - Page 27 Temporary_zps52530eee
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:32 am

Of course EA influenced the story of Mass Effect 3. I don't honetly believe the guys at BioWare wanted to make A FREAKING PROTHEAN to be DLC considering their importance to the lore.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:36 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Why must my laptop do this? Same issue has come back even after "HP"(supposedly) fixed it. Plugged in, not charging once again =/

Well there's your problem... Don't buy HP their quality has and keeps going down and their repairs are always just a temporary fix. My slate is still down and that's because the repair they did didn't last...

Still better than any other right now. All others break faster on me when I tried it before going with hp

I am pretty sure there are better way better like really better brands than HP
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:43 pm

KEKOLD wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:

I am pretty sure there are better way better like really better brands than HP

I heard ASUS pcs/laptops are great and ASUS actually manufactures computer hardware like motherboards/graphics card/ etc. unlike Hp and Dell.. which are shit companies..
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:14 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kekold i cried no lies
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:30 pm

On my Dell its working fine
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:36 pm

Yeah, mine too and it's over 2 years old now.

All the HP and Compaqs are literally garbage. Each member of the family got and HP and we regret spending so much money on such unreliable pieces of hardware.

My gaming PC however is an ASUS and it does work fine.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Custom made pc ftw!! lol
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:00 pm

If anyone gets sim city please tell me because i want to join a region with people i can discuss builds with. Multiplayer building is shit because everyone like fuck shit up.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:14 pm

I'll get it next month, i'll let you know
    ExcessKarnage18
    ExcessKarnage18

Post by ExcessKarnage18 Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Lone wrote:
    ExcessKarnage18 wrote:
    Jec wrote:

Yeah I liked Dragon Age 2 too, though I'm sure they'll fuck up #3.

How is Mass Effect debatable?

I don't feel like they ruined that series as much as people say. Mass Effect 1 was excellent and Mass Effect 2 was flawless. Mass Effect 3 was also very enjoyable right up to the end which was disappointing (not game breaking disappointing, but disappointing still). They then released a Director's Cut Ending to fix that problem which turned a disappointing ending into a mediocre one.

This might sound weird, but the bad ending didn't bother me nearly as much as the tacked on multiplayer.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:01 pm

ill get it as well when cheaper!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:02 am