Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+10
Link
Chakramaster
ShadowB
kcdjedi
Jet
Sai
Cyan
Eri
KEKOLD
Jec
14 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 10 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Post by Jec Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:53 pm

This would be cruel to all you Nintendo fans.

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 10 HCF6F4F82
    ShadowB
    ShadowB
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 10 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Post by ShadowB Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Namco Bandai Games and From Software have revealed some more information about the upcoming Dark Souls 2, indicating that the sequel will be boldly breaking away from its predecessor in several key aspects. Perhaps fittingly for a game in which you control an undead warrior, most of these changes are coming to the death mechanics. Now, instead of going back to a bonfire, characters who die will immediately revive right near where they died. Players will no longer need to chase down bloodstains with the risk of losing a lot of soul and humanity, and will instead be penalized with a loss of 5% if their soul and one point of humanity with each death. Enemies will not reappear when the player dies, so this should make progressing through the game much easier.

A spokesman for From Software provided a lot of the developer's thoughts on this dramatic change. "Finding the right balance between giving dedicated players a fun challenge and making it actually possible for normal people to beat one of our games has been very difficult for us in the past. As a result, we decided to look into a lot of new ways to provide a different kind of challenge with Dark Souls 2, and we've been looking at a lot of other games for inspiration. One game in particular, Kirby's Epic Yarn, has been lauded for its perfect level of challenge, so we've decided to incorporate many of its creative ideas into our game. We hope everyone enjoys this new direction for the Dark Souls franchise."

Along with the revelation about the changes to death, more was revealed concerning the multiplayer aspects of the game. Naturally, players will still be able to give each other hints and enter into each other's worlds as Phantoms, but there have been some changes from before. Hints will be moderated to prevent abuses such as tricking people into jumping off of cliffs, and now a player cannot invade another's world as a Black Phantom without express permission. Finally, to "make a Black Phantom invasion less stressful," Black Phantoms are now automatically equipped with pink balls of yarn as their only weapon.

R.I.P Dark Soul's Series
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:06 pm

Casual Souls 2.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:58 pm

well beat that 2nd playthrough on PMD:Gates to Infinity....can never get over these tracks from PMD....the "Never Forget" tracks are amazing every time I hear them. So a powerful piece of music.

Thinking of replaying Phoenix Wright games lately. Need a refresher anyway since we'll be seeing the next within the next year or so
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:51 am

Link

Post by Link Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:58 am

Lone wrote:That's cause old school RE controls were designed by and for drunk people.
    Hahahaha, made me lol so hard, yet I really liked the experience the only negative of playing drunk is you don't care about the ink tapes therefore I spent the last save I had available saving on top of my other save, which kinda screwed up my game a little, but yeah I can always go back and look for more stuff ink tapes included, game is so good tho

Eri wrote:gamecube ftw -_-..

link i beat rising.

Spoiler:

im gonna go back for the easter eggs later onnn but for now i replay mgs3
    you just beat the game!

Spoiler:
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:29 am

@shadow i was scared for a second till i read that last line

@ link

yeahh dark souls and fifa have been quite distracting....

Spoiler:
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:31 am

gonna play with cyborg ninja skin that i got from preorder
    Link

Post by Link Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:04 am

I got cyber ninja skin in the box because in europe we got it in the box

Spoiler:
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:16 am

@Sai Apparently from what I read the new AA 5 is supposed to have Apollo in it having some role. So I guess playing AA 4 wouldn't hurt and leave less questions
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:50 am

Chakramaster wrote:@Sai Apparently from what I read the new AA 5 is supposed to have Apollo in it having some role. So I guess playing AA 4 wouldn't hurt and leave less questions

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 10 2iuJL

Eh, well its not really surprising because of how Apollo Justice ended. Personally I felt the whole Apollo Justice thing necessary, and honestly it if wasn't canon it wouldn't change the story, since it is canon it changed quite a bit from the main series.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:30 am

Link wrote:I got cyber ninja skin in the box because in europe we got it in the box

Spoiler:

thats sweet does it look cool?

Spoiler:
    Link

Post by Link Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:41 am

Eri wrote:
    Link wrote:I got cyber ninja skin in the box because in europe we got it in the box

Spoiler:

thats sweet does it look cool?

Spoiler:
    he looks incredible, but the best part of that armor is the Fox Blade, it dices and slices anything it touches, not matter the armor, except bosses of course

Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:14 pm

i wanna use the wooden sword lol just as good i hear.

btw i heard euro nations up to 12%(i think) in unemployment
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:14 pm

On average... Spain's up in the 20%s
    Link

Post by Link Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:24 pm

Eri wrote:i wanna use the wooden sword lol just as good i hear.

btw i heard euro nations up to 12%(i think) in unemployment
    well, you heard wrong, the wooden sword makes enemies dissappear, but you can't zandatsu them with it, which means getting an A or S rank is really hard

and yeah the EU is really bad regarding work atm

Jec wrote:On average... Spain's up in the 20%s
    that's what they make public but I can tell you is way beyond 20% I'd say 40
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:45 pm

As of November it's 26,6%, but seeing as there's a conservacunt in power I recon it's worse.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:59 pm

ShadowB wrote:Namco Bandai Games and From Software have revealed some more information about the upcoming Dark Souls 2, indicating that the sequel will be boldly breaking away from its predecessor in several key aspects. Perhaps fittingly for a game in which you control an undead warrior, most of these changes are coming to the death mechanics. Now, instead of going back to a bonfire, characters who die will immediately revive right near where they died. Players will no longer need to chase down bloodstains with the risk of losing a lot of soul and humanity, and will instead be penalized with a loss of 5% if their soul and one point of humanity with each death. Enemies will not reappear when the player dies, so this should make progressing through the game much easier.

A spokesman for From Software provided a lot of the developer's thoughts on this dramatic change. "Finding the right balance between giving dedicated players a fun challenge and making it actually possible for normal people to beat one of our games has been very difficult for us in the past. As a result, we decided to look into a lot of new ways to provide a different kind of challenge with Dark Souls 2, and we've been looking at a lot of other games for inspiration. One game in particular, Kirby's Epic Yarn, has been lauded for its perfect level of challenge, so we've decided to incorporate many of its creative ideas into our game. We hope everyone enjoys this new direction for the Dark Souls franchise."

Along with the revelation about the changes to death, more was revealed concerning the multiplayer aspects of the game. Naturally, players will still be able to give each other hints and enter into each other's worlds as Phantoms, but there have been some changes from before. Hints will be moderated to prevent abuses such as tricking people into jumping off of cliffs, and now a player cannot invade another's world as a Black Phantom without express permission. Finally, to "make a Black Phantom invasion less stressful," Black Phantoms are now automatically equipped with pink balls of yarn as their only weapon.

R.I.P Dark Soul's Series
    hahahahaha.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:53 pm

Spain is about 26.3% and Greece is 26.4% something like that. Germany is at 5.4% and USA is 7.7%. keep it up Germany.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Germany's close to a recession so it's gonna go up in the coming years.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:47 pm

That's fucked
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:08 pm

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:58 pm

ha!
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Great 11 minutes of the Daily Show. Damn dictatorships! This is why I hated the whole Arab spring, only religious zealots rose to power both in Lybia and Egypt...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:41 pm