Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+10
Link
Chakramaster
ShadowB
kcdjedi
Jet
Sai
Cyan
Eri
KEKOLD
Jec
14 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Cyan
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Post by Cyan Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:04 pm

thats crazy. one million alone is enough for one person to live a fine life from birth to death
    Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 2 487765_671755842851504_585507723_n

"One of the weirdest as well as most melancholy stories of human deformity is that of Edward Mordake, said to have been heir to one of the noblest peerages in England. He never claimed the title, however, and committed suicide in his twenty-third year. He lived in complete seclusion, refusing the visits even of the members of his own family. He was a young man of fine attainments, a profound scholar, and a musician of rare ability. His figure was remarkable for its grace, and his face—that is to say, his natural face—was that of an Antinous. But upon the back of his head was another face, that of a beautiful girl, 'lovely as a dream, hideous as a devil'. The female face was a mere mask, 'occupying only a small portion of the posterior part of the skull, yet exhibiting every sign of intelligence, of a malignant sort, however'. It would be been seen to smile and sneer while Mordake was weeeping. The eyes would follow the movements of the spectator, and the lips 'would gibber without ceasing'. No voice was audible, but Mordake avers that he was kept from his rest at night by the hateful whispers of his 'devil twin', as he called it, 'which never sleeps, but talks to me forever of such things as they only speak of in hell. No imagination can conceive the dreadful temptations it sets before me. For some unforgiven wickedness of my forefathers I am knit to this fiend—for a fiend it surely is. I beg and beseech you to crush it out of human semblance, even if I die for it.' Such were the words of the hapless Mordake to Manvers and Treadwell, his physicians. In spite of careful watching, he managed to procure poison, whereof he died, leaving a letter requesting that the 'demon face' might be destroyed before his burial, 'lest it continues its dreadful whisperings in my grave.' At his own request he was interred in a waste place, without stone or legend to mark his grave."
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:21 pm

Thanks Lone, I didn't need sleep.
    kcdjedi
    kcdjedi
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by kcdjedi Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:43 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:46 pm

I agree with jec
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:48 pm

>reddit

get outta here
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:52 pm

BioShock Infinite really fucking amazing.. The story is definitely one the best this year. About to play it on 1999 mode soon.
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:54 pm

Wow that awesome Jet, congratz to your uncle.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Cyan wrote:thats crazy. one million alone is enough for one person to live a fine life from birth to death

not in today's economy
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Cyan wrote:thats crazy. one million alone is enough for one person to live a fine life from birth to death

not in today's economy

It may not be likely for most people but it definitely possible...
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:07 pm

ShadowB wrote:BioShock Infinite really fucking amazing.. The story is definitely one the best this year. About to play it on 1999 mode soon.

1999 mode? What does that do? Put N'Sync and Backstreet Boys music in the background?

Chakramaster wrote:

not in today's economy

Eh... depends on lifestyle and what you do with that cash. It's not about just having the million dollars, is investing it smartly to accumulate more.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Omfg u guys watch that mgs5 trailer unreaaal! This is gonna be beast no David hayter thou....maybe/hopefully guy from mgs4 for bigboss
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:24 pm

Lol...
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:29 pm

Jec wrote:
    ShadowB wrote:BioShock Infinite really fucking amazing.. The story is definitely one the best this year. About to play it on 1999 mode soon.

1999 mode? What does that do? Put N'Sync and Backstreet Boys music in the background?

Chakramaster wrote:

not in today's economy

Eh... depends on lifestyle and what you do with that cash. It's not about just having the million dollars, is investing it smartly to accumulate more.

well i would paraphrase it but this should explain better..
    1999 Mode is named after the release year of the game System Shock 2, which several employees of Irrational Games worked on, including Ken Levine. Just like that game, 1999 Mode will force the player to make decisions about specializations that cannot be reversed and could even render certain parts of the game unbeatable. Yes, 1999 Mode will inevitably force game restarts depending on your choices.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:50 pm

Cool. Have a lot of games to play once the semester ends...
    ShadowB
    ShadowB

Post by ShadowB Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Not surprised.. but impressed..
    Link

Post by Link Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:29 pm

OK so officially I hate the Phantom Pain

which means I officially hate MGS V

seriously what the fuck is all that bullshit!
    whales, a mixture of a pegasus and an Unicorn?!
    a Mechanichal arm? WHAT?!?!

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm really dissapointed at Kojima and his team
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:04 pm

Told you mijo
    Link

Post by Link Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:09 pm

si, me dieron en toda la jeta!

que descepcion, en serio, con las ganas que le tenia al ground zeroes, o lo que era

primera vez que me voy a aguantar a que alguien me cuente un mgs antes de comprarmelo, que asco parce!
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:12 pm

Putazo que te dieron eslabón (link)!
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:14 pm

Jet wrote:
    Jec wrote:Looks like Jet was telling the truth!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #9 [A Storm of Swords] - Page 2 39e34fa84c5595cf3990740c17f92ed6

Sai wrote:I thought that was a joke Jet. Holy shit. hahahaha
    I told you biznatches!

Then you better get me a damn good wedding gift... In cash
    Link

Post by Link Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:19 pm

well, the only interesting part of that lame as trailer was the 9 year coma,

diamond dogs, you can already tell it is taking part in africa this time around, and well since big boss was betrayed by Paz (I know this even tho I haven't finished PW) he kinda had to run away to africa, that part makes sense
    Link

Post by Link Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:19 pm

KEKOLD wrote:Putazo que te dieron eslabón (link)!
    jajaja, link tambien es enlace ^^
    Link

Post by Link Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Eri wrote:Omfg u guys watch that mgs5 trailer unreaaal! This is gonna be beast no David hayter thou....maybe/hopefully guy from mgs4 for bigboss
    and then I read this shit, NO DAVID HAYTER!!!!

fuck this game, burn it with fire,

I feel like a girl on her period, like no emotional stabilty at all

like wth man!
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:34 pm

ahh damn link you should challenge eri to a fight. maybe this can get some use out of the academy too

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:56 pm