Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
Goldie
FullmetalHeart
Cyan
KEKOLD
Jec
Link
Eri
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 17 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by Jec Mon May 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Can't wait till penta and hepta battles are included into the games.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 17 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by Chakramaster Mon May 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Yeah they try to keep the battle mechanics simplified in a way kids will understand it and enjoy it, while at the same time there is an advanced way to play and enjoy it for older players. Hence the EV and IV training was added into ruby/sapphire/emerald. Doesn't necessarily need to use it, but it helps advance it certain stages.

Yes jet, if you ever happen to get a 3ds you need SMT, Fire Emblem Awakening, and I'd recommend giving pokemon another chance at some point. The RPGs are dominate handhelds for Nintendo really. Well worth it....still my top game for 3ds so far being Gates to Infinity....Awakening being a very close second.

Awakening advanced on its battle mechanics somewhat too so if you like FE games like I think I remember you liking them, you'll like it as well.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Mon May 13, 2013 8:40 pm

Twilight of the elites
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon May 13, 2013 9:28 pm

I thought kekold and cyan were into metro? The game is out in a few hrs and I've heard them talk about it once
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Chakramaster wrote:Lol I said that a couple posts ago. If you're looking for a different battle style in it, look at Mystery Dungeon games or Ranger...or PokePark. I kinda liked the PokePark battle style, 3d battle roaming not limited by turn based moves. Involves more action and defensive tactics rather than pure strategy and knowledge of typing.
    I'm interested in Pokemon Conquest, that one looks good. More strats.

DarkGeneral wrote:Uh oh.I don't like this.
    That sucks, I remember I signed a petition against that a few weeks back too. We don't really have the power to do much if anything though with this system.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon May 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Haven't tried Pokémon Conquest yet...still would like to. I've heard the only thing bad about it is you can't beat the game unless you're linked with one Pokémon in particular..that being eevee. Leaves for less replayability in my opinion. Still looks pretty good though. Mixed reviews about it just like the Mystery Dungeon games. Some good, some really bad.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue May 14, 2013 12:04 am

So in mass effect 2 if I newgame+ can I change my class? I don't wanna be a vanguard in mass effect 3 but I do wanna carry data over.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue May 14, 2013 6:34 am

Yes.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue May 14, 2013 10:46 am

Can users be banned or kicked from this forum?
    Seeing as we are being attacked by bots we should kick those new registered users that never happen to post.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue May 14, 2013 11:07 am

Sai wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:
    Jet wrote:I don't suppose there's much you can do but call the cops if it's past 10. It's a real pain because a lot of young families with kids moved in in the last two years. Seems like it's at least one of these all day long birthday parties a month. It's just gonna get worse in the summer.

That sucks man, I used to live on a block like that. Every single weekend there was a party at a different house. And by party i mean just people drinking and having loud music, that's the problem about the ghetto. The bigger problem was when there was parties amongst fairly young people there was always a fight. Then there were the mezikan parties with live music running until 11pm or 12am. I just wanted to break their windows.
    It's not just ghetto's. My area isn't really bad and the two houses next to me have party's like every other week. Always playing loud as fuck chunti music usually lasting to like 2 am or so. It happens so often I don't even notice it anymore. My headphones work really well for blocking out noise.

Well I guess that's an LA thing, to have loud ass music every weekend

Sai wrote:All the next-gen consoles sound like shit anyway. Who cares.

I agree, but can't wait for them to come out. I want a price drop on current gen...

Jec wrote:I'd prefer if there were fewer pokemon but each more detailed and with cool backstory.

I love fan theories regarding Gengar, Cubone and all those pokemon. Of course if there were fewer pokemon the games might be affected.

That's what i want, I couldn't care less for more pokemon just a better backstory.

Jet wrote:I thought kekold and cyan were into metro? The game is out in a few hrs and I've heard them talk about it once

I've been busy bato, I haven't play any games in a while...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue May 14, 2013 11:08 am

Jec wrote:Yes.
    really? I didn't see an option before. Do you agree lone?

Jec wrote:Can users be banned or kicked from this forum?
    Seeing as we are being attacked by bots we should kick those new registered users that never happen to post.
    Yes they can be
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue May 14, 2013 12:07 pm

Jet wrote:

I don't remember exactly but I remember I changed classes at the beginning of ME 2 with the imported save from ME 1
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue May 14, 2013 12:10 pm

I can see it happening from 1 but I didn't see an option of newgameplus transfer from 2 to 2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 12:31 pm

Jet wrote:
    Huh? I never did new game plus.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue May 14, 2013 12:47 pm

I see...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue May 14, 2013 4:38 pm

Damn La noire is so boring
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue May 14, 2013 5:11 pm

Wut?
    What desk are you on?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue May 14, 2013 5:16 pm

I beat it. Just going for the (excessive)collectibles
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue May 14, 2013 5:35 pm

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue May 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Anyone playing simpsons tap out?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue May 14, 2013 5:39 pm

I had it for a week or so. There's no real point to it, you just tell characters to dk something for 6 to 12 real hours.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue May 14, 2013 6:04 pm

KEKOLD wrote:Anyone playing simpsons tap out?

I do
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Jet wrote:I had it for a week or so. There's no real point to it, you just tell characters to dk something for 6 to 12 real hours.

Soon you will get to the same amount of free time I have...

Jec wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:Anyone playing simpsons tap out?

I do

Are you using your origin account? Let me add you i have a bunch of snake eggs.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue May 14, 2013 6:22 pm

KEKOLD wrote:

Are you using your origin account? Let me add you i have a bunch of snake eggs.

Yeah, it's JECCG but don't bother with the snake eggs it ends on the 16th.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue May 14, 2013 6:39 pm

I now it actually ends tomorrow midnight...

Well then I'll add you still.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:10 am