Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
Goldie
FullmetalHeart
Cyan
KEKOLD
Jec
Link
Eri
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Cyan
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 26 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by Cyan Wed May 22, 2013 10:16 pm

Star Trek: into darkness was pretty good. other than the terrible director and his bad quick random angle shots and the bad lighting that hurt my eyes. Benedict Cumberbatch was in it which made it baller

The Dictator was actually pretty funny. i liked it. specially the beginning and the racist jokes. also the shots at america's and china's "democracy" was hilarious

Im listening to Random Access Memories now. and its pretty good
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 26 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by KEKOLD Wed May 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Yeah the camera angles were nauseating, but it was a great movie with high homage to Khans story from the tv series and some of the second movie.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu May 23, 2013 1:40 am

Link

Post by Link Thu May 23, 2013 5:45 am

Cyan wrote:

My name is Giovanni Giorgio, but everyone calls me Giorgio...

lmao every time I hear him explain the click was the sound of the future
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Thu May 23, 2013 8:09 am

Created 3 genjutsu, 1 taijutsu, and 6 new ninjutsu
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu May 23, 2013 11:14 am

MS launches the Xbox One...

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 26 HDA5CF9F2

It gets funnier the more you watch it.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Thu May 23, 2013 12:21 pm

lol it does
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Thu May 23, 2013 1:13 pm

Link wrote:
    Cyan wrote:

dude tracks 1, 5, 8, 11, and 12 are simply amazing
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Thu May 23, 2013 3:28 pm

hmm...my virus protection keeps blocking this site due to malicious things...
    Link

Post by Link Thu May 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Cyan wrote:
    Link wrote:
    Cyan wrote:

dude tracks 1, 5, 8, 11, and 12 are simply amazing
    yeah but the rest not so much
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 4:18 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 26 4dd1f37a73fe7e27d241a99a7a926497

Chakramaster wrote:hmm...my virus protection keeps blocking this site due to malicious things...
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 26 Adblockplus
    Link

Post by Link Thu May 23, 2013 5:03 pm

malicious things...

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 26 MALICIOUS_Cover_Art
    game's so damn hard

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 6:10 pm

I didn't like Malicious.

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri May 24, 2013 12:37 am

The future technology. Must be made commercialized
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 1:24 am

TV
    Sports
    CoD

All your entertainment needs in one, Xbox One.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri May 24, 2013 2:25 am

Hhahahahahahaha, oh man every conversation is gonna somehow be tied into that. I was thinking more along the lines of driverless cars and Google glasses.

"You're gonna care about this dog" That's straight out of fable 2. We all know how that turned out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 4:43 am

Google Glass looks alright, a bit overrated since it doesn't do all that much more than a smartphone other than be slightly more convenient. Driverless cars will be awesome, they're already legal in a lot of places now we just need car dealers to start selling them. Also hope people can accept having that giant sensor device on their car so more people can make the switch, or maybe google can figure out a more compact device to sense it's surroundings. I'm more excited for the Oculus Rift though.

Man Oculus Rift could change the world. With the combination of Oculus Rift, a omnidirectional treadmill or giant hamsterball and Kinect PC to detect total body movement we'll basically have the holodeck. All we need now is someone to invent the gloves from Ready Player One so we can replicate the sensations of touching things, and we already have vests that replicate sensations like shocks or shots on our bodies. Holodeck ain't shit.

Another Star Trek thing we're really close to having is replicators. We already have 3D printers, and 3D printers on a nano-scale. We also have 3D-printers that can produce human organs. So if we can craft human organs why not food? Why not any food we want? Only difference for us is we actually have to provide the materials, or we could synthesize them using molecules/DNA/elements. In time it won't be hard to come by the materials to recreate things from a molecular scale going up, and it will eventually seem like we're producing things out of thin air when we start controlling & molding things on a small enough scale that we literally can pull the materials from thin air.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri May 24, 2013 5:25 am

That sounds awesome.

The way EDI moves her hands in mass effect navigating the ship through an invisible interface only she can see would be cool too. Though even in mass effect I don't think they have Driverless cars
    Link

Post by Link Fri May 24, 2013 6:52 am

oh yeah my HDD is full so if we are gonna be playin mass effect three you gotta wait until i delete something but with the games coming on june for us it will be full again
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri May 24, 2013 7:31 am

Guys we got a good alternative to Endurance stat now. I think youll like it. Counsel meet tonight?

Link wrote:oh yeah my HDD is full so if we are gonna be playin mass effect three you gotta wait until i delete something but with the games coming on june for us it will be full again
    You have...when I sent that fake invite I forgot you were......European. You got mass effect 3 via the collection. Haha fuck.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri May 24, 2013 9:33 am

Lone wrote:
    TV
    Sports
    CoD

All your entertainment needs in one, Xbox One.

Hahaha, they should have call the system Xbox teebee
    Link

Post by Link Fri May 24, 2013 10:03 am

Jet wrote:Guys we got a good alternative to Endurance stat now. I think youll like it. Counsel meet tonight?

Link wrote:oh yeah my HDD is full so if we are gonna be playin mass effect three you gotta wait until i delete something but with the games coming on june for us it will be full again
    You have...when I sent that fake invite I forgot you were......European. You got mass effect 3 via the collection. Haha fuck.
    OK so you want me to get that game so we can multiplay it?

lol you didn't know...
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri May 24, 2013 10:10 am

Lone wrote:Google Glass looks alright, a bit overrated since it doesn't do all that much more than a smartphone other than be slightly more convenient. Driverless cars will be awesome, they're already legal in a lot of places now we just need car dealers to start selling them. Also hope people can accept having that giant sensor device on their car so more people can make the switch, or maybe google can figure out a more compact device to sense it's surroundings. I'm more excited for the Oculus Rift though.

Man Oculus Rift could change the world. With the combination of Oculus Rift, a omnidirectional treadmill or giant hamsterball and Kinect PC to detect total body movement we'll basically have the holodeck. All we need now is someone to invent the gloves from Ready Player One so we can replicate the sensations of touching things, and we already have vests that replicate sensations like shocks or shots on our bodies. Holodeck ain't shit.

Another Star Trek thing we're really close to having is replicators. We already have 3D printers, and 3D printers on a nano-scale. We also have 3D-printers that can produce human organs. So if we can craft human organs why not food? Why not any food we want? Only difference for us is we actually have to provide the materials, or we could synthesize them using molecules/DNA/elements. In time it won't be hard to come by the materials to recreate things from a molecular scale going up, and it will eventually seem like we're producing things out of thin air when we start controlling & molding things on a small enough scale that we literally can pull the materials from thin air.

Link

Post by Link Fri May 24, 2013 11:56 am

just watched edward norton's Hulk and it was pretty cool, much better than the one in avengers but people will disagree, so bring it!
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Fri May 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Link wrote:just watched edward norton's Hulk and it was pretty cool, much better than the one in avengers but people will disagree, so bring it!

Dude welcome to the club!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:18 am