Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+12
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
Goldie
FullmetalHeart
Cyan
KEKOLD
Jec
Link
Eri
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
16 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by KEKOLD Wed May 01, 2013 6:40 pm

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 4 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!]

Post by Chakramaster Wed May 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:That's cool, damn so many good games on 3DS and I can't afford any games right now.
    Yeah, you have heavy expenses coming up. Well I'm no matter what going to obtain SMTIV, I'm pretty damn hype about it.

I felt the same about the Pikachu 3ds I wanted. Had to go to the bank and pull out 300 a week ahead of time just in case cause I wanted it....feel the same about X and Y now tho. Gonna be getting my hands on X day 1 as I can tell you'll probably do the same for SMTIV.

yeah Kek you got a lot coming your way expense wise, so nothing to really waste extra money on.

i miss out on that pikachu edition
    [/quote]

Yeah it's just terrible how they made so little here. Seeing how fast it sold. Imagine if they made more? How much more money they'd be making from that system alone. Btw just a head up there having been uhh...rumors I should say of another batch coming, but its probably unlikely. Just a notice to keep your attention in case though.

I still think they rushed the release cause mine still has audio issues needing repairing. Still waiting on the shipment box to come in to send it for repair. Maybe I should get in touch with my friend and see if his is thè same...I dunno. Just worries me and hurts my ears x_x that piercing high pitch frequency sound...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Thu May 02, 2013 12:16 am

Just cause 2 is cool. I like the exploring a lot more than the combat. It seems like enemies never stop spawning. That's not fun, specially when I'm trying to blow shit up
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 12:26 am

How come chakra always fucks up quotes? Guess maybe it's his iphone/pad/pod/touch/poop or whatever.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Thu May 02, 2013 1:07 am

DAT ipoop is nothing but trouble.

What r or thoughts on the gta5 trailers ppl?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu May 02, 2013 1:30 am

Needs more last of US and watch dogs
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Thu May 02, 2013 1:56 am

Anybody getting Soul Sacrifice or am i the only one with a Vita

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #10 [The Academy Needs You!] - Page 4 68HssMY

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu May 02, 2013 3:45 am

Also it's stupid how you have to buy a gun for ammo each time. Same for vehicles
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu May 02, 2013 7:39 am

Jet wrote:Just cause 2 is cool. I like the exploring a lot more than the combat. It seems like enemies never stop spawning. That's not fun, specially when I'm trying to blow shit up

Told you.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu May 02, 2013 8:57 am

Chakramaster wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:That's cool, damn so many good games on 3DS and I can't afford any games right now.
    Yeah, you have heavy expenses coming up. Well I'm no matter what going to obtain SMTIV, I'm pretty damn hype about it.

I felt the same about the Pikachu 3ds I wanted. Had to go to the bank and pull out 300 a week ahead of time just in case cause I wanted it....feel the same about X and Y now tho. Gonna be getting my hands on X day 1 as I can tell you'll probably do the same for SMTIV.

yeah Kek you got a lot coming your way expense wise, so nothing to really waste extra money on.

i miss out on that pikachu edition
    Yeah it's just terrible how they made so little here. Seeing how fast it sold. Imagine if they made more? How much more money they'd be making from that system alone. Btw just a head up there having been uhh...rumors I should say of another batch coming, but its probably unlikely. Just a notice to keep your attention in case though.

I still think they rushed the release cause mine still has audio issues needing repairing. Still waiting on the shipment box to come in to send it for repair. Maybe I should get in touch with my friend and see if his is thè same...I dunno. Just worries me and hurts my ears x_x that piercing high pitch frequency sound...

Doesn't the system comes with manufacturers warranty?

Do hope they make more, also a friend told me that they might sale a rayquaza and charizard edition. I couldn't find anything on he sales, but did see the models. Though I still want the pikachu 3DS.

--------------------------------------------------------

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu May 02, 2013 9:07 am

Lone wrote:How come chakra always fucks up quotes? Guess maybe it's his iphone/pad/pod/touch/poop or whatever.

Eri wrote:DAT ipoop is nothing but trouble.

What r or thoughts on the gta5 trailers ppl?

Is not only the iCrap, trying to post with a mobile device is a pain. I think only Jet got used to it. I mostly use me phone to post and it is a pain.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu May 02, 2013 9:35 am

KEKOLD wrote:

LOL at americans mocking other people's beers and LOL at Jet getting his independence.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu May 02, 2013 10:05 am

Sup babies
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu May 02, 2013 10:56 am

Jec wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:

LOL at americans mocking other people's beers and LOL at Jet getting his independence.

Well is actually Cyan's people independence.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu May 02, 2013 12:56 pm

@Kek so far Black Charizard is a maybe...it never left outside Japan Pokemon Centers. Rayquaza has even been made/discussed/announced. However, there is rumors of an eevee 3ds XL for the 15th anniversary but...again set for only Japan pokemon center and no announcement for here yet.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Thu May 02, 2013 3:03 pm

im american so its not my independence. its kekold's and jet's
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu May 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Damn someone better calm down
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu May 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Cyan wrote:im american so its not my independence. its kekold's and jet's

nignog 5 de mayo is puebla's independence from the french. So that was your people fighting some of Eri's semipast relatives.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu May 02, 2013 3:38 pm

Chakramaster wrote:@Kek so far Black Charizard is a maybe...it never left outside Japan Pokemon Centers. Rayquaza has even been made/discussed/announced. However, there is rumors of an eevee 3ds XL for the 15th anniversary but...again set for only Japan pokemon center and no announcement for here yet.

Damn... that sucks. My only option will be to ask my friend if he's going to japan any time soon and ask him for a favor.
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Thu May 02, 2013 3:39 pm

stop making up things. french? fighting? get outta here
    Cyan
    Cyan

Post by Cyan Thu May 02, 2013 4:02 pm

it is a scorcher today
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu May 02, 2013 4:06 pm

Cyan wrote:stop making up things. french? fighting? get outta here

I know sounds weird but it's true.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu May 02, 2013 4:12 pm

KEKOLD wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:@Kek so far Black Charizard is a maybe...it never left outside Japan Pokemon Centers. Rayquaza has even been made/discussed/announced. However, there is rumors of an eevee 3ds XL for the 15th anniversary but...again set for only Japan pokemon center and no announcement for here yet.

Damn... that sucks. My only option will be to ask my friend if he's going to japan any time soon and ask him for a favor.

Do remember 3DS's are region locked meaning.....you buy a Japanese 3ds you better be ready to play only Japanese games...
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu May 02, 2013 4:22 pm

I know, good think amazon has jap. regional games, but it will drain my side wallet.

Why does japan hate the whole American Continent?

http://tinycartridge.com/tagged/limited%20edition
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu May 02, 2013 4:30 pm

So yeah iron man 3...tonight?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:00 pm