Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+13
DaDominicanDude
Iri
Link
Eri
Cyan
Sai
Goldie
Chakramaster
FullmetalHeart
Jec
ShadowB
KEKOLD
Jet
17 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 16 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Eri Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:34 am

hmm didnt know that also...interesting.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri] - Page 16 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #11 [ E3i Time: Now with less eri]

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:40 am

so yeah come my next computer laptop I think I finally decided on an Asus 16GB Memory 1TB HD. That's one of the good gaming computers isn't it?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:00 pm

16 gigs of ram :O?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:07 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Chakramaster wrote:so yeah come my next computer laptop I think I finally decided on an Asus 16GB Memory 1TB HD.  That's one of the good gaming computers isn't it?

Huh?

Something like that would be super expensive.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:21 pm

Sup link
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:36 pm

@lone cheapest I saw was a little under 2k
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Thanks for the insight Jec

Also lol asus or ienovo, seriously get something decent this time around chakra

and even tho you commented on the other mythologies it still leaves me with a bitter taste on the greek one, thanks Eri
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Soon link you are gonna be talking about a different ending.
    Link

Post by Link Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:06 pm

There are multiple endings? What?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:08 pm

I wonder why anyone would like that kind of ending. I think it's ok, didn't mind it in GoW 3 or Killzone 3, but that was taken to a whole new level of trash with ME3. It's the cheapest possible way to create a feeling of closure.
    Link

Post by Link Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:09 pm

There are multiple endings? What?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:09 pm

Nah last of us son.

Hey guys Very Happy

¤you guys wanna donate blood? You'll feel good =)
    Link

Post by Link Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Lolmasseffect

When a game makes me want to delete it from my ps3 after half an hour I can't even call it decent
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Did you play the previous games link?
    Link

Post by Link Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Lolmasseffect

When a game makes me want to delete it from my ps3 after half an hour I can't even call it decent

Last of us, oh yeah, I've been confirmed my next days off are wednesday and thursday, since I'll be picking up the game on monday I'll let you decide about our game night

The options are I pick the controller as soon as I get home from work tuesday(12pm GMT) and play with you right then and there

Other option is I pick up the controller at any time after 10 am GMT during wednesday and play with you for as long as it takes

I need to relax on thursday because I have a hectic as hell weekend
    Link

Post by Link Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:25 pm

I was going to see if ME3 would make me want to play the others

I heard story is good, but gameplay I found so boring
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Uh...not sure of the translation to pst. Chakra doesn't play til night. I'm guessing your night is my morning so yeah?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Link wrote:I was going to see if ME3 would make me want to play the others

I heard story is good, but gameplay I found so boring
    yeah story should be played in order. If you don't like the gameplay you wouldn't like the other games in the series, but playing mass effect 3 to get into the first two doesn't make a lot of sense
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Has anyone played the hunter series? Hunter the reckoning was on GC, wayward on ps2, and redeemer on Xbox. It was a top down gauntlet rpg. Lots of fun with friends back in the day before I ever played online
    Link

Post by Link Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Lol, I don't mind any time wednesday, basically I have 24 hours to play with you

Also you're right about playing mass effect in order but sony gave me the third game in the series and I wasn't gonna pay for any of the three just to see if I liked the series
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Tell you what link lets have chakra reply(and translate your time schedule with his) to schedule a time, and then I'll likely play with you before then too. I also want to discuss the story with you as you play. It's been discussed a lot on podcasts lately, good stuff
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:43 pm

@Link yeah like I said ASUs seems to be my next choice for a laptop...whenever that may be.

Depens on time to play is all. All comes down to that. I really don't like playing too late, but I like anywhere from afternoon plays to night gaming
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Link, the reason the Internet went apeshit with Mass Effect 3 is because Mass Effect 1 and 2 are brilliant. Mass Effect is a game that's a lot more fun to talk to NPCs and make choices rather than shooting things.

I remember playing ME1 and I was always looking forward to the dialogue choices over the fighting. Best mythos I've ever seen besides TES and Warcraft.
    Link

Post by Link Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:06 pm

No problem guys let me know in advance, I'm ok with anything on wednesday

Well then it seems I might have to check mass effect one after all, I have a sweet tooth for story driven games, only reason I haven't played heavy rain is I'm not much of a fan of QTEs, I'm totally looking forward to beyond two souls though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:44 am