Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+6
Link
KEKOLD
Jec
Chakramaster
Iri
FullmetalHeart
10 posters

Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition - Page 10 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition

Post by Jet Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:11 pm

As in not fighting?
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition - Page 10 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition

Post by Jec Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:31 pm

Yeah... He died this episode though. Pretty sweet seeing Kushina plead the Third Hokage to take care of Naruto before she died.

Next episode is Kakashi joining root and meeting Yamato.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:37 pm

349 it begins.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:46 pm

Yup. You gonna watch it?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:55 pm

Yeah its on crunchyroll so ill catch both episodes tn before lou dlc is out. The "hokage duties" in particular sound interesting and might help me with mission ideas. Plus its always nice seeing more into the ninja world itself as opposed to just fighting, it has a lot of cool concepts that are underserved at times
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Wow how far weve come the production values are pretty good.

Is the kage position only up to the daimyo? I think I remember reading this was only during times of war
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:18 pm

The damiyo appoints one but he only stays if the village Jonin consent to it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Interesting. The last episode should be on crunchyroll tn. Hey wasn't there talks of the original naruto being remade with the current animation quality? Or was that just the zabuza arc
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Never heard of those rumors, I doubt it since the anime is relatively new.
    Would be nice to get a bluray/digital HD version of it.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:40 pm

Danzo's such an asshole
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:35 am

I just caught 350. Damn danzou is manipulating Kakashi

im usually not that into naruto openings and endings but the latest are surprisingly good. I dig them.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:24 pm

The openings and closings are a bit too spoilerish if you ask me.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:17 am

one piece was the same for their newest opening. i wonder why they doing 5hat
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:45 am

Everyone reads the manga...that watches the show is wgat I assume theyre thinking
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:30 am

Jack didn't (doesn't) read the manga.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:09 am

Wait whos Jack?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:46 am

Some dude that used to lurk around here. I often confused him with Chak
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:49 am

Oh Jak. Yeah Jakra used to watch eh....you say he still doesnt read the manga? I didnt know you kept in contact jec
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:32 am

I don't... as far as I know he didn't read the manga
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Watching the latest filler, why didn't Orochimaru just kill Hiruzen when he deserted? He managed to overwhelm for a moment him and the ANBU, he could have probably killed him if he wanted to.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:43 pm

Didnt he hesitate becajse he was his student? Havent watched latest filler but thats what happened when he invaded his laboratory
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:48 pm

I'm talking about Orochimaru not Hiruzen... Orochimaru had a huge window to kill Hiruzen that day.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:53 pm

Oh whoops misread that there. I will tell you why when I watch it.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:53 pm

I wonder if Kishi's gonna take this special as canon considering they've explained the origin of Yamato's former codename... "Tenzo"...

Kishi has recently praised the anime so I'd like to think it is...

Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition - Page 10 Tumblr_n20imaKXxw1skrfz7o1_500
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:54 pm

That swordfight between kakashi and yukumis dad was badass

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:45 am