Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+6
Link
KEKOLD
Jec
Chakramaster
Iri
FullmetalHeart
10 posters

Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition - Page 20 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition

Post by Jet Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:12 pm

Man I hope by the time I get to the chunin exam fillers theres a new opening...current is annoying af
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition - Page 20 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden Anime Thread (V0) Get back into the anime Bob Edition

Post by Eri Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:29 pm

i really like this one
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:06 am

This is probably the last filler for Naruto

Jet wrote:Man I hope by the time I get to the chunin exam fillers theres a new opening...current is annoying af
    they got a new ending instead...

Eri wrote:

i really like this one
    Cool, I like it. My most recent fav is the one that aired during the kakashi flashback which jec did not like. I liked the one immediately after it too.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:19 am

Just caught up on the series and I gotta say...these last four filler episodes are AMAZIIIIIIIING. Specially the last two with the written exam section of the chunin exams. I know how tough it can be to create these type of tests and watching this got my creativity flowing, already thinking of variations for that section. It was also nice seeing more squads with females and breaking the traditional male male female squad dynamic.

These type of arcs are what we needed more of. Plotlines that fill in what the manga didnt like this, showing how everyone became chunin. More fillers of quality with jinchuuriki being featured and with interesting background like Shibuki the waterfall village leader. So much more world building could have been had if the filler(if not the manga) had focused more on the wide stable of characters they had built but never fully utilized. Ahh.....man Naruto wouldve been a lot better overall if the spotlight wasnt only on naruto in the second half lol. Anyway maybe we will see nejis ascension to jonin too?

God I hope shikamaru designed the other portions of the exams...or at least helped. Love these cerebral tests. If it keeps this quality it will probably be my favorite filler arc.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:31 am

Jec wrote:Man, this filler is great, no wonder Neji made it to Jounin before the rest.
    completely agree. Excellent way to test for not just intelligence but the main quality, leadership. Id like to see other attributes tested for as well.
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:35 am

They have a lot of material. They could make interesting fillers on every jin...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:13 pm

Awaiting jecs review
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:00 pm

Pretty cool. Interesting character from the hidden sand. Fuu is pretty much a female version of Naruto.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Disappointed the 2nd exam stayed the same. Lame ass sand ninjas shouldve just let shikamaru procter
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:33 am

shits catchy
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:03 pm

Good seeing gaara work on his taijutsu
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:15 am

Whats the point Toph is just going to kill him with her taijutsu again anyway...

Last edited by Jet on Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:14 am

Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:05 pm

cray
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:32 pm

I wanna see Boruto: The Movie
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:12 pm

im currently at kakashi filler.

obito and akatsuki gaiden was really good

--

i wish his names was menma...better then boruto...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:06 am

Lee vs shinra. Lets see if this is interesting or not
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:16 pm

why neji damn it!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:59 pm

What were the last two songs at the end, after tenten uses the scroll to summon water? Not on the second shippuden ost...
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:44 pm

haven't seen the latest 3 episodes.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:34 pm

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-03-26/naruto-spinoff-manga-mini-series-to-begin-on-april-27/.86389

this is new right? Naruto Gaiden The seventh hokage and the crimson moon something something something...i dont think it was announced?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:14 pm

If thats the manga starring boruto then it was....I think that and the movie will herald the real end of the naruto series. So the end of summer. Theres always the novels but they should also be done before the end of the year
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:01 pm

i wonder if konahomaru can use the thirds summoning jutsu and what kind of jutsu he has
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:35 pm

What do you think of the latest OP("Wind")? I love the japanese centric aesthetic

Also the concept of ED 33. Critique of the shinobi system, all that death...

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:04 pm

?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:37 am