Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+11
crazyfugitive
Falcone
ExcessKarnage18
Iri
KEKOLD
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jec
Jet
Eri
15 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Poll

who wins doe?

[ 0 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 29 Bar_left0%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 29 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 29 Bar_left38%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 29 Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 29 Bar_left62%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 29 Bar_right [62%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 29 Bar_left0%Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 29 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 29 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:58 am

Yeah I downloaded all the Flashpoint comics, they're pretty crazy dude.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 29 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black]

Post by KEKOLD Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:01 am

Share the wealth brother...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:46 am

It's in that comic thread I linked you to. Just search for flashpoint, it's all in one post.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:35 am

cool cool
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:22 am

I know mayweather won but im just gonna watch the fight since streams were garbage. Lil wayne and beiber walking alongside his entrance...ha
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:43 pm

Damn mayweather is illusive. I dont like how he doesnt go in that much but im not gonna lie that was good boxing.Get some more experience canelo then go in for a rematch, I wanna see m lose before he retires dudes an ass.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:51 pm

he ur cousin?
    canelo
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:08 pm

this link may still work, but BEYOND: Two Souls demo early access codes are being given out.

http://bit.ly/BeyondDemo
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Ty
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:03 pm

OK I got a dilema

like huge dilema

GTA V is out, but soon Pokemon X will also be out

if I get paid enough I might aswell buy pokemon X and a 3DSXL to play it

meaning I will have to leave GTA V for later which we did plan to play together, that would mean I'll get 2 games behind the rest of you, TLOU and GTAV

I really don't know what to do because I want to get pokemon X day one so I can get torchic in that event everyone is so hyped about
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:26 pm

I've already paid off my Pokemon X so I knew I'd have the money for it since I knew by this time I'd be kinda low on money. It's well worth it to get it day 1 really. GTA V can wait easily. The more expensive would come first if you still have to get a 3DS so you can get the bigger issues taken care of first and not worry about such a big payment. Yes that event torchic will be great, although it's an event basically to give you an extra early edge. It'll still be in the game, just not that early and you'd have to obtain it yourself
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:31 pm

I used to have a program that could use a modem's wifi to send out legit event pokemon to the pokemon games, but I don't know if it would still work for X/Y though. Even if it doesn't hackers always find a way, there will eventually be a new program made for the 3ds pokemon games if needed.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:46 pm

Dont be a faggot buy gta v. So far I have the most convincing argument.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:57 pm

sell ur gfs stuff and get all of them
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:11 pm

and just when chakra opened my eyes there goes Jet and throws me back into a pool of confusion filled with cold faggotry waters

btw Eri, have you already sent our convo to Jet and Lone for them to check the quality or if they like they way we did it?

I really want a 3DSXL for a link between worlds, (Eri knows why I want to play that game) so it's looking like Pokemon will beat GTAV for the time being
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:12 pm

Hm gay.
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:17 pm

still about a week until I get paid ^^

maybe I even get enough money for everything (a man can dream...)

look at it on the bright side Jet, if I get paid less than what I need to get me a 3DSXL and Pokemon at the same time I'm totally gonna go with the cheaper option: gtaV

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Well when you end up buying it next year it would be cool if you bought it digitally so you could game share with chakra. Hell you might even have gtav before chakra gets a new hardrive ha.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Hey Lone, mind linking to the forum again? I really want to read the Injustice comics
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #12 [Shades of Black] - Page 29 KJC3A1Q
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Jet wrote:Well when you end up buying it next year it would be cool if you bought it digitally so you could game share with chakra. Hell you might even have gtav before chakra gets a new hardrive ha.
    that sounds like a plan, but I would need to share my account info (password and such) with him, imarite?

the only benefit I can see for buying it next year is the DLC included and the bugs fixed, but then it would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy too far down the line

also I have all other people I know on the internet wanting me to play the game, the pressure, it feels like I can dissapoint a lot of people if I don't get it by november lololol

even myself, the game looks pretty damn awesome and I am hyped for it, but I've had some unexpected investments to make
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:51 pm

Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:Well when you end up buying it next year it would be cool if you bought it digitally so you could game share with chakra. Hell you might even have gtav before chakra gets a new hardrive ha.
    that sounds like a plan, but I would need to share my account info (password and such) with him, imarite?

the only benefit I can see for buying it next year is the DLC included and the bugs fixed, but then it would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy too far down the line

also I have all other people I know on the internet wanting me to play the game, the pressure, it feels like I can dissapoint a lot of people if I don't get it by november lololol

even myself, the game looks pretty damn awesome and I am hyped for it, but I've had some unexpected investments to make
    Rockstar adds expansion like dlc so I wouldnt expect the ballad of gay simeon until 2015 maybe. 
    And yes sharing is caring.
    Link

Post by Link Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:56 pm

let's wait and see, I'm more inclined on the Physical copy of the game than the Digital, because the Digital is actually more expensive here, I don't even know why, but sony is just like that

not only that but 8Gbs of HDD might not sound like a lot but they are and I have a lot of other games I rather have in my HDD

which reminds me I need to finish RDR, I used to be so into that game, but then I stumbled on the stupid protect the train mission ...

Last edited by Link on Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sound/see, my brain saw no difference)
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:57 pm

Alright
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:14 pm

i havent link i wanna re do it ur voice is not going threw well and i got a new headset sounds better.

jet can we do an interview soon/podcast. i need lone and u at least and we can just start recording and get one out there

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:47 pm