Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+8
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
KEKOLD
Eri
Jec
Link
12 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Goldie Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:25 am

JayJay1401 wrote:I shit. Just got my first vita platinum (in virtues last resort). Time to start racking them up. Rack on rack on rack.
    How did you like the game? Did you play the first game (999), with Ace, Snake, Santa, Junpei etc. Or was it the second game where you play as Sigma.
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by JayJay1401 Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:03 am

DarkGeneral wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:I shit. Just got my first vita platinum (in virtues last resort). Time to start racking them up. Rack on rack on rack.
    How did you like the game? Did you play the first game (999), with Ace, Snake, Santa, Junpei etc. Or was it the second game where you play as Sigma.
    Loved it.... need more!!! I assume they will explain more when they come out with another 1 (I'm pretty sure they will)

and I played a bit of 999 I think I was almost done my first playthrough before my PC fucked up (I had it on my Desktop on a emulator) but yeye.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:11 am

Rob and big was a lie....doesnt sound like they were even friends. Assholes!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:51 am

Man most rewards websites fucking suck. Just signed up for a few sites and they take forever to earn anything.

I shoulda just visited getajob.com
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:17 pm

pokemon X is so damn good

I can't let go of my 3DSXL
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Lone wrote:
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:36 pm

It's things like that I'm fond of the Ancient Astronaut Theory.

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 3 Aliens-meme-picture
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:41 pm

Link wrote:pokemon X is so damn good

Same here still lol....almost done with the story though....had a friendly match with my friend last night and won.  Fire against water was more effective than it seemed.  (I am still training for the PWC)...so maybe all that training helped.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 3 1383557_10202281162979288_825277259_n

George Orwell was an optimist Razz 
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:45 am

Can the vita tv also play ps3/4 games on the vita, reverse remote play?

Jj can buy it since hes in japan, im not sure if the device is region locked though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Link

Post by Link Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:48 pm

Chakramaster wrote:

Same here still lol....almost done with the story though....had a friendly match with my friend last night and won.  Fire against water was more effective than it seemed.  (I am still training for the PWC)...so maybe all that training helped.
    right now I'm grinding with Xerneas, I want him to be stronger, but besides that I've had very little grinding to do I have one gym left and then the league, and I have enjoyed the game so much, I have to admit this can easily be the best pokemon game in history
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:30 pm

Wow the nf steam group has quite a few randoms from when I last checked it. Jec you arent in it are you?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Link wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

right now I'm grinding with Xerneas, I want him to be stronger, but besides that I've had very little grinding to do I have one gym left and then the league, and I have enjoyed the game so much, I have to admit this can easily be the best pokemon game in history
    Already finished EV training my Xerneas...dunno why I even did seeing as I'll barely ever use it (EV meaning super training and EV).

Just messing around and training a bit more before I take the league challenge myself since I've already beat every gym.  BTW important to know this btw.  There is a big bug in the game you need to be careful of.  Game save breaking in fact.  DO NOT save outside while in Lumiose city.  It has a chance to freeze the game when loading back up.  Only way to fix it is to reset you game.  Some say taking out your SD card fixes it, but some say it doesn't.  So until GameFreak responds on that matter I'd say never save and quit while in Lumiose city.

There's also been so many references to the next game throughout this game. Kinda interesting they'd put all that in there. Still anyone's guess if it really IS there for a special reason like that or not.
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Kekold only communicates through videos now
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Yep.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Lone wrote:
    The druglords themselves oppose ending the drug war. Legalization would imply their business is over.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:46 pm

Yeah the drug lords love the drug war, it means higher demand for drugs so they can charge more and profit more. The drug war only helps the most insane and corrupt people in the world. The ones who aren't concerned with any rules, plus the ones who aren't concerned with any morality.

The drug lords and the drug enforcers make a fantastic team, especially when the retarded populace support them both with all their anti-drug nonsense. It makes it so much easier for the wealthy and corrupt minority to rule the inconsiderate and stupid majority when so many people are cheering on the monsters that are fucking them over.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:57 am

The hobbit, The Master or The Lincoln? Which watch first? Not really into james bond/skyfall
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:19 am

*Walks into thread*

Oh hai gaiz!

*sees current topic*

Oh, bai gaiz!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:18 am

Black slave owner hmmm.

Jet wrote:The hobbit, The Master or The Lincoln? Which watch first? Not really into james bond/skyfall
    Never seen any of those except the hobbit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:25 am

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 3 1375278_686972087980439_676416673_n

Sounds like a plan!
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:18 am

But the whole purpose of both wars is to keep the steady flow of money for bureaucrats and big corporations. We live in a world of dog eat dog, don't lay your hope on humans they're vile creatures.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:29 am

Well then the only answer is extermination. The vermin of our world must be culled.

All the rulers and their brainwashed minions have to be eliminated. Seems like a lot of work, but it may just be a necessary evil. There's been lots of genocide throughout history, so it seems like it's certainly a possibility one more major act can happen again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:29 pm