Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+8
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
KEKOLD
Eri
Jec
Link
12 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 4 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by KEKOLD Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:33 am

Well that's where we're heading to... I don't think humankind will survive another century from now.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 4 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Jet Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:58 pm

Nature will fix what man cannot. And there will still be climate change deniers
    Link

Post by Link Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:28 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Link wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Link wrote:pokemon X is so damn good

I can't let go of my 3DSXL
    Same here still lol....almost done with the story though....had a friendly match with my friend last night and won.  Fire against water was more effective than it seemed.  (I am still training for the PWC)...so maybe all that training helped.
    right now I'm grinding with Xerneas, I want him to be stronger, but besides that I've had very little grinding to do I have one gym left and then the league, and I have enjoyed the game so much, I have to admit this can easily be the best pokemon game in history
    Already finished EV training my Xerneas...dunno why I even did seeing as I'll barely ever use it (EV meaning super training and EV).

Just messing around and training a bit more before I take the league challenge myself since I've already beat every gym.  BTW important to know this btw.  There is a big bug in the game you need to be careful of.  Game save breaking in fact.  DO NOT save outside while in Lumiose city.  It has a chance to freeze the game when loading back up.  Only way to fix it is to reset you game.  Some say taking out your SD card fixes it, but some say it doesn't.  So until GameFreak responds on that matter I'd say never save and quit while in Lumiose city.

There's also been so many references to the next game throughout this game.  Kinda interesting they'd put all that in there.  Still anyone's guess if it really IS there for a special reason like that or not.
    what do you mean next game, are you talking about Z?

on the other hand, that was an incredible ride, I can't believe I just beat the pokemon league

all I have left are the remaining quests and catch the rest of pokemon I don't have
    Link

Post by Link Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:28 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Link wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

Same here still lol....almost done with the story though....had a friendly match with my friend last night and won.  Fire against water was more effective than it seemed.  (I am still training for the PWC)...so maybe all that training helped.
    right now I'm grinding with Xerneas, I want him to be stronger, but besides that I've had very little grinding to do I have one gym left and then the league, and I have enjoyed the game so much, I have to admit this can easily be the best pokemon game in history
    Already finished EV training my Xerneas...dunno why I even did seeing as I'll barely ever use it (EV meaning super training and EV).

Just messing around and training a bit more before I take the league challenge myself since I've already beat every gym.  BTW important to know this btw.  There is a big bug in the game you need to be careful of.  Game save breaking in fact.  DO NOT save outside while in Lumiose city.  It has a chance to freeze the game when loading back up.  Only way to fix it is to reset you game.  Some say taking out your SD card fixes it, but some say it doesn't.  So until GameFreak responds on that matter I'd say never save and quit while in Lumiose city.

There's also been so many references to the next game throughout this game.  Kinda interesting they'd put all that in there.  Still anyone's guess if it really IS there for a special reason like that or not.

on the other hand, that was an incredible ride, I can't believe I just beat the pokemon league

all I have left are the remaining quests and catch the rest of pokemon I don't have
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:49 pm

d podcast man Sad
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:19 pm

He said hed talk about it at 8pm est. Go on the nf steam group and you can add members from there
    Link

Post by Link Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:49 pm

let's do it now?

call me on skype, I will be eating first though
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:57 pm

KEKOLD wrote:Well that's where we're heading to... I don't think humankind will survive another century from now.
    Jet wrote:Nature will fix what man cannot. And there will still be climate change deniers
    That's why nature is so great, it's better at self regulating than we'll probably ever be.

If man is eliminated the world will know a new peace.

Being a humanist though I'd like for us to survive beyond Earth's tolerance of our shit.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Lone wrote:
    KEKOLD wrote:Well that's where we're heading to... I don't think humankind will survive another century from now.
    Jet wrote:Nature will fix what man cannot. And there will still be climate change deniers
    That's why nature is so great, it's better at self regulating than we'll probably ever be.

If man is eliminated the world will know a new peace.

Being a humanist though I'd like for us to survive beyond Earth's tolerance of our shit.
    lmao you sound like obito
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Yes! I will unbrainwash the world with my moon's eye jutsu and set everyone free from stupidity, by force! lol
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Now youre madara
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Link wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Link wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

no their next planned game. I did some research and actually it's a game based around Pikachu "in a bolder way." Pokemon Company President made an appearance in a commercial in Japan about an announcement to be revealed on Oct 28th
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:53 pm

Perks of being a wallflower was a good movie
    Link

Post by Link Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:04 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Link wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Link wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

no their next planned game.  I did some research and actually it's a game based around Pikachu "in a bolder way."  Pokemon Company President made an appearance in a commercial in Japan about an announcement to be revealed on Oct 28th
    nice, I didn't have an idea, I didn't get any of the references though

and wow the medals in this pokemon look beautiful, my favorite might aswell be the iceberg one with moving water and everything inside it, so good

OK guys I waited for the podcast thing on skype but nobody turned up

I'll read ya later
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Naruto IRL

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Nah... I just think there will be a change of regime. Through history the country, empire or nation with the strongest military and economic power has set the status quo... What people seem to forget is that the hegemony changes. The US will fall eventually... probably from inside fighting like Rome and another will take its place.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Who
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:47 pm

beat Pokemon X myself earlier today.  It was one of the best Pokemon games I've played.  Definitely hope they keep making them like this and improving it.

Also got a Pokemon with Pokerus virus from a friend. Sweet
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:29 am

Well looks like the government is back up.  24billion lost in economic activity and sequester spending cuts still in effect but john boehner gets to remain speaker of the house. Yay, I guess.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:12 am

KEKOLD wrote:Naruto IRL

Damn, those are some epic ninja goats. They're probably all shadow clones too.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:44 am

Goat sage mode
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:58 am

Jet wrote:Well looks like the government is back up.  24billion lost in economic activity and sequester spending cuts still in effect but john boehner gets to remain speaker of the house. Yay, I guess.
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 4 New_demands
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:05 am

Link

Post by Link Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:04 am

Chakramaster wrote:got a Pokemon with Pokerus virus from a friend.  Sweet
    what?

what is that?

and yeah this was an awesome Pokemon game, I'm doing the consecutive battles before I head back to the cave where the other legendary is

and adding friends, we can be friends on the 3DS if you want to chak, chat with me on steam to share friend codes
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:17 am

Should have used a Pokemon Condom Chakra...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:25 pm