Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Jec
Chakramaster
Link
Eri
Sai
jkrulz777
Jet
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Jet Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:36 pm

You know hammerfell is next. Hey do you know if there are any skyrim mods that have some sort of sim management/town planner? Or is everything grounded to the skyrim genre?
    Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:59 pm

the skyrim nexus is down for maintenance right now, but I'm sure there's AI mods that add a lot more interaction options (sex is always the first thing they add, but there's usually other options too) and there is village improvement mods.
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:23 pm

There's an addon to have huge detailed penises in Skyrim Jet... Seeing as you loved the wiener song, you'd probably enjoy that mod too.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:25 pm

Eri wrote:
    Jec wrote:Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 3 1453543_574863985923680_1369221925_n

Ahhhhh so much left to explore
    wheres hyrule doe?
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 3 088a6f8826038882e09b20ca92144e9b
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:43 pm

http://bryancallen.com/2012/12/19/ep26-kevin-hart/

really funny podcast with kevin hart.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:58 pm

its true doe.
    --
    damn i feel like playing skyrim now.

i remember getting the majoras mask moon mod and the death star moon mod..was funny
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:28 pm

Lone wrote:Why would he buy a hard drive at a store? It's a lot more affordable online. Also JJ is still in the navy, to assume he's going to always be in walking distance of a store at all times seems silly. Also that juice is easily 6 inches away, haha.

Yeah I'd like to have that dlc too, then i could play it with him. 2 copies digital like you say. Wouldn't hurt if he didn't get it either though, if i really wanted to I could turn on my xbox and play the dlc again (just not with jj/chakra).
    Well yeah I was thinking of it when I go to this new store I live near. He could sell and install the new one for me.

Something I still wonder though. When I backup my current hdd and transfer it to the new one...will I need my accounts deactivated beforehand to activate my accounts again or will they still be active and run as if it's the exact same ps3 just with more memory now?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:10 pm

My accounts were still active when i transferred from one hdd to another, should be no hassle when it comes to the accounts. you might need to delete some or most game installs/dlc tho, a lot of my content wouldn't transfer & i had to redwl.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:25 pm

You ready for payday 2?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Lone wrote:My accounts were still active when i transferred from one hdd to another, should be no hassle when it comes to the accounts. you might need to delete some or most game installs/dlc tho, a lot of my content wouldn't transfer & i had to redwl.
    was that before or after the 2 per account thing though? Was your account max at activation's at the time? I'm just worried w/o preparing I'll be blocked from my main account. You can deactivate manually from Sony's PSN site right?

Jet wrote:You ready for payday 2?
    ha

Spoiler:
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Lone wrote:My accounts were still active when i transferred from one hdd to another, should be no hassle when it comes to the accounts. you might need to delete some or most game installs/dlc tho, a lot of my content wouldn't transfer & i had to redwl.
    was that before or after the 2 per account thing though?  Was your account max at activation's at the time?  I'm just worried w/o preparing I'll be blocked from my main account.  You can deactivate manually from Sony's PSN site right...or would I have to go through a lot of BS with a phone call to them if it shows it's maxed?

Jet wrote:You ready for payday 2?
    ha

Spoiler:
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:47 pm

You can deactivate every 6 months from site yes. Ive called sony to do it for me themselves twice
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Most of my accounts were full, had no problem downloading from them. Accounts are tied to the console, not the hdd.
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by JayJay1401 Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:16 pm

^What Lone said.

Also I got the nw Sly for $10

also I wish I could have gotten that Playstation Plus for a year for $30 on Black Friday
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Lone wrote:Most of my accounts were full, had no problem downloading from them. Accounts are tied to the console, not the hdd.
    ah, I thought pretty much everything from stored memory of accounts are stored there as well. k thanks
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:52 pm

I wonder just how far the ps4 changed sharing. Ive heard it said its closer to the 360 model, that doesnt put me at ease.
    jkrulz777
    jkrulz777
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by jkrulz777 Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Does anyonE know someone who preordered a PS4 and still has not received one.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:30 am

You.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:57 am

Must be cause canada is a third world country.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:30 am

God I hate seeing all that Ron Burgundy shit all over the internet. WILL FERRELL IS NOT FUNNY!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:00 am

best watch that tone lone
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:45 am

I had that dream again where an ancient line of cannibals have risen to the top of society and then I turn on the tele only to find the first channel I settle on is flix and the movie thats running is the tale of sweeney todd
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Anchorman is the best comedy movie.

Have high hopes for the sequel, but it probably won't be as good.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:42 pm

You didnt like anchorman either jec?.....
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Lone wrote:Anchorman is the best comedy movie.

Have high hopes for the sequel, but it probably won't be as good.
    ^ this. Anchorman is a really good comedy movie. I hope the 2nd is just as good, but most comedy movies aren't. Hope this one prooves that wrong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:29 am