Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+3
Eri
Jet
Chakramaster
7 posters

3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition] - Page 9 Empty Re: 3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition]

Post by Jet Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:45 pm

Also lets talk about r4.....whatcha know about it? Whats it do, hows it work? Where u get it?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition] - Page 9 Empty Re: 3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition]

Post by Chakramaster Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Only extra stuff like DLC save on the SD. So if you got his PKMN Mystery Dungeon say, it would still have his data on it. You just would need to delete the save file to restart it sadly. Which one does he have? Red/Blue Rescue is good, but not as good as Explorers of Sky....Gates is good as well, but doesn't match up to it's previous games in content.

Yeah the LBX is from the anime

If FE: If has multiplayer you know I'd be down for some online action there haha.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:17 am

Ah shit that sucks....hop3 majority games are on sd

And yeah chak would be fine...I need to fix my 3ds though cant even get online
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 am

1. Does anyone know what phillips screwdriver # the original 3ds needs to open up? Im trying a #00 but I think thats only for 3ds xl....

2. Does anyone have the new 3ds? Chak you got pikachu 3ds xl eh
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:34 am

Yeah I got the Pikachu 3DS XL...but in the next few months (before the new PokemonMystery Dungeon) I'm gonna get a New 3DS XL. Just waiting to see if there's another special edition being released before I jump to it.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:07 am

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Nintendo+3DS+Wi-Fi+Board+Replacement/5851

jet i think this is exactly what your looking for
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:50 pm

Ive been using that thx eri, it does say the screwdriver is philips #00...but I think dont this ds is....either that or this #00 isnt a phillips...wtfff.....

also chak smt x fe
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:29 am

Smt x FE is for Wii U and it's a day one buy for me. Just bought and got addicted to Splatoon recently though. Still the new Mystery Dungeon will take priority over all other games. That and a New 3DS XL to go with it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:18 pm

Everyone lovws splatoon. Wish it had 4 player coop.

Come on njntendo discount trade in 3dsxl
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:43 pm

Honestly the so called "split screen" or co-op is not very fun. I prefer the capture the territory (king of the hill) type thing and turf war (cover the most area in your color). The co-op/split screen thing is just...shoot the most flags while killing the one....other...player...terrible.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:56 am

what is it out of 10 chak?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:34 pm

Overall I'd say 8.5/10

Based on how addictive it is? 10/10
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:13 pm

Im tellin u every1 I talk 2 loves splatoon. Friend even told me abt it today. Id expect nintendo games 2 have great local play but its the opposite here....im never getting a nintendo main console only handhelds so thats disappointing
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:42 am

What if they made a major Pokemon title for the Wii U? A full fledged Pokemon game rendered in HD graphics, all Pokemon obtainable in the game along with wi-fi capability to join friends and such?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:38 pm

the last person that said suddenly vanished.

chak give up on those dreams.....if you know whats good for ya....

boi
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:23 pm

I've been talking about such publicly whether online or offline. Nothing happened. I talked about a game like Mystery Dungeon series before it existed, yet now it exists and on its 4th installment no less. Fan demand work sometimes you just gotta have what it takes to stand up and say it repeatedly.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:40 am

becareful bro....the walls have ears..via nsa surveillance. you keep this up man...nintendo gon strike back
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:01 am

Detective Pikachu
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:13 pm

As cool as that sounds nah. They had their chance
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:00 pm

Detective Pikachu is in the works
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:34 pm

only get it if rockstar made the game
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:34 pm

That new Mystery Dungeon looking better and better every new trailer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:56 pm