Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+3
Eri
Jet
Chakramaster
7 posters

3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition]

Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition] - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition]

Post by Link Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Jet wrote:So cool. Thank you very much link. Which games would you suggest from the original ds?
    the world ends with you
    pokemon black and white, pearl and diamond, heart gold and souls silver

there are a lot more but I can't think of them as of right now
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition] - Page 2 Empty Re: 3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition]

Post by Jet Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:54 pm

KEKOLD wrote:Finally caught Pikachu with the ability to fly on me pokewalker...

Also nintendo will be giving away Pokemon X or Y if you register 3DS system and one of six games on club nintendo

http://club2.nintendo.com/3ds-pokemon-promo/
    already posted it
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:56 pm

Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:So cool. Thank you very much link. Which games would you suggest from the original ds?
    the world ends with you

why multiple pkmn? Cant I just trade for the exxlusive pkmn from those games?

And I hope those arent 30 dollars still as well...
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:42 am

chak please correct my friend code to Eri: 3325-2823-3850 i must have made a mistake in the other thread. if the name is required for the friendcode then its titled as rayleigh.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:54 am

Why rayleigh and not eri? Can you change names on ds
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:46 pm

Link, Chak, JJ I added you to my friends on my 3DS, add me: 4511-0461-2266
    Link

Post by Link Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:57 pm

OK let me leave the game to add you
    Link

Post by Link Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:59 pm

KEKOLD wrote:Link, Chak, JJ I added you to my friends on my 3DS, add me:  4511-0461-2266
    added
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Sweetness, thanks bro
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:52 pm

I'll add you later. Check over the first post guys it should be fixed now.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:51 pm

Man that free pokemon promotion....why couldnt one of the 6 games be SMT4 or Fire emblem....WHYYYYYYYYYYY
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:46 pm

their evil thats why
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:02 am

V_V I love rpgs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:45 am

Jet wrote:
    Link wrote:
    the world ends with you

why multiple pkmn? Cant I just trade for the exxlusive pkmn from those games?

And I hope those arent 30 dollars still as well...
    I've seen pokemon games at pawn shops for cheap. Online (amazon) they still seem like they're $30+ though. Ebay maybe?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:03 am

Have you seen fire emblem and smt cheap? Link was telling me buy second hand because nintendo doesnt like lowering prices
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:27 am

idk, Nintendo is really smart about keeping supplies low and price high. Old GBA pokemon games were still $30+ when I was playin on my DS few years back, same with other high profile Wii & DS games I looked into. Your best bet is a pawn shop or ebay.

http://news.yahoo.com/nintendo-takes-wii-ds-offline-180155112.html

Y u do dis Nintendo  3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition] - Page 2 2681204924 
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:52 am

People still played those online?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:15 am

@Jet they do decrease prices, but it's rare. One example is the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity. After about half of year after it's release they decreased the price by $5. It's only because sales in it weren't that great (honestly I hate how unerpreciated the serried is...I still find the MD serries better than the main games. ESPECIALLY MD Explorers of Sky for the DS).

@Lone Remember how Nintendo has been having financial problems lately and some of the CEOs/Managers took 50% pay cuts to avoid having to fire anyone? Well along with the the company they used to provide servers for the DS and Wii (which are both run off the same server) they increased the price on it so they decided not to keep it going since they are pushing away from it anyway. Kind of smart, but yeah I thought it would come up way later

Off topic...wow almost got autocorrected big there...misspell one word and it almost posts it as "thigh it"
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:20 am

Wow 5 dollars? Thank you Nintendo!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:20 pm

i should play more 3ds..:/
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:02 pm

Play with friends. Never Forget
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Chakramaster wrote:@Jet they do decrease prices, but it's rare.  One example is the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity.  After about half of year after it's release they decreased the price by $5.  It's only because sales in it weren't that great (honestly I hate how unerpreciated the serried is...I still find the MD serries better than the main games.  ESPECIALLY MD Explorers of Sky for the DS).

@Lone Remember how Nintendo has been having financial problems lately and some of the CEOs/Managers took 50% pay cuts to avoid having to fire anyone?  Well along with the the company they used to provide servers for the DS and Wii (which are both run off the same server) they increased the price on it so they decided not to keep it going since they are pushing away from it anyway.  Kind of smart, but yeah I thought it would come up way later

Off topic...wow almost got autocorrected big there...misspell one word and it almost posts it as "thigh it"
    So they're just going to go a year basically with no online games. No console based pokemon battles, no Super Smash Bros. A lot of other shit getting cut too. They pulled the plug faster than M$, and M$ has been losing more money on gaming for a longer time.

This is one of many reasons Nintendo will fail. They don't care about online or think it's important, and they have very little consideration for their fans' input.

I wonder if the WTC exploits in the older games will still work with the service offline.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:22 am

Well they will still have 3DS and WiiU online functions. DS and Wii will be nonexistent from now on though.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

3DS Discussion Thread #1 [The Ultimate Handheld Edition] - Page 2 Empty Sai Thread

Post by Jet Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:34 pm

Damn you never posted
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:29 am

What a cheerful time. Im faced with two great dilemmas one is on the pkmn thread. As for this crossroad...its a tougher choice by far. Smt4 or fire emblem awakening.....fuck seems like an impossible choice. Damn the 3ds library bringing me into this position!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:29 pm