Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

5 posters

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] Empty Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Post by Jet Fri May 16, 2014 6:55 pm

One of the highlights of E3 2013
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] Empty Re: Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Post by Jet Sun May 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Latest vice episode was pretty scary. empty neighborhoods and factories, dwindling water reservoirs(mud) and the denial of climate change. So the correspondent asked some of the yokels if they believed it was happening and they responded "no, I heqrd they proved it was wrong" "I think its the government" "ill worry about it when I have to" The rest of the episode focused on highlighting dried farmlands, dead cattle and people praying for rain. Churches full of overdramatic people falling on the ground praying to jesus to fix it. Scary we share the planet with these kind of people
    Anonymous

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] Empty Re: Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 8:41 pm

It's hard to believe people can be so stupid.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue May 20, 2014 10:05 am

Daenerys actress is the one that doesnt wanna get naked anymore, selfish!

Good thing we stlll got Melissandre
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Tue May 20, 2014 11:12 am

i was bout to fap tooo
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue May 20, 2014 3:03 pm

freedom ride or die
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon May 26, 2014 12:12 pm

Season premiere of American ninja warrior premiere tn. Sucks that nobody has won even after all these years
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Tue May 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] HCA15324E
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue May 27, 2014 11:02 pm

try again jec
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed May 28, 2014 6:00 pm

Vice should be required viewing in school. The more aware of the problems of the world we become the more we can understand how to solve them
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed May 28, 2014 7:06 pm

Looks like Jet is trying to fill in the Lone quota...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed May 28, 2014 7:16 pm

Bro watch
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu May 29, 2014 12:54 am

The don rickles tribute is on spike tonight. You got your de niro, letterman, jon stewarts, scorcesee, tina feys, amy pohlers, seinfelds, philbins performing. And you got your tracey morgans johnny deps and brian williams in the audience....

Speaking of brian williams his interview with Edward snowden also premiered tonight on nbc. Its fascinating the little ive seen of it I find him very agreeable. Then again its hard to agree with the wave of public outcry, specially when its riding the tide of authoritarianism. I cant believe people are actually asking him to "come home and face the music." Life imprisonment is why....its cringe worthy hearing regular civilians specially echo the words of the government. Im gonna go back and catch the rest of it
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri May 30, 2014 12:21 pm

The americans and fargo would be worth watching if fx didnt have nonstop commercials
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:16 pm

Well that was my favorite fight from book 4. I dont think there are any more major fights left now...
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:27 am

No justice in GoT
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:05 pm

Cersei and Oberyn

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] H9C3F5CC8
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:28 pm

Winds of winter
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:54 pm

the mothafucka had him beat....

damnn..i liked him too Sad bitch best come back

or all this hype for nothing.

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:09 pm

Yeah oberyn was cool, but his death marks the decline of the series. Theyre gonna have to use some of georges unused material in the following seasons.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:23 am

Through the wormhole with morgan freeman premieres tn...I think the 5th season.

Marathon all day. Just be careful, Neil degrass might fight him. Lol even colbert asked him that question.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:42 am

Colbert is going after amazon. About time...fucking bezos and his crew have really become evil. Bastards got too greedy. Ill be ending my shopping there soon.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:12 pm

Someone? Some people... Battle episode.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:56 pm

I think the whole Grey Worm - Meissande sexual tension is far too forced. He's a dammed eunuch for fuck's sake.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:20 pm

Yeah I dont know why theyre doing that...missandei is like 10 in the books.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:25 am