Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

5 posters

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 2 Empty Re: Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Post by Eri Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:28 pm

cuz sex sells
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 2 Empty Re: Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition]

Post by Jet Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:30 pm

Cant have sex with no dick. Well....the chick could use a strapon I guess
    ---

Pretty good episode tn...it made sense they killed them since they are less prominent in the books after that battle. They did well tonight though. Still, book jon is my favorite character
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:43 pm

Second hottest girl in all of Westeros died...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Whaaaat melissandre is still alive
    KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:50 am

KEKOLD
    KEKOLD

Post by KEKOLD Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:26 am

major spoilers, so far it looks great

Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:47 am

grey worms bitch is fine as a mofucka
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:59 am

Missandei
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:16 pm

gotta do a top 5 "bitch be fine as a mofucka" supporting cast members
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:05 pm

Melissandre.....
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:31 pm

no
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:58 pm

Yes bitch
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:02 pm

shes meh.....only white ppl like her
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:04 pm

Youre a monster and wrong
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:13 pm

ur girl is a monster
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:18 pm

Shes a milf. Monster id like to fuck!

And a red headed goddess you shut your fucking mouth
    ---
    Also

Show Discussions [Tv, Tv Tv, Tv, Sports, Sports, Sports, Call of duty, Dog Edition] - Page 2 Tumblr_m5a7cmXPup1rwyufeo1_500

LMAO
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:08 am

Alright next week glenn Greenwald is on real time! He schooled bill the last time he was on the panel, it was vicious but well handled

Also linkin parks(wtf?!?!?!) Mike shinoda will be on too. Wonder what his agenda is
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:44 am

LOL, love Bill's monologue on Pot... so damn true.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:15 am

Jackie robinson 420
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:06 pm

It ends tonight.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:02 pm

WTF?! Jojen
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:36 am

Spoiler:

that fight between the hound and brienne was awesome, but lame that they didnt throw in pod as a distraction. Also the scene with tyrion....he didnt say what he needed to jaime....ahhh garbage they end on bad terms theyre supposed to! And whats with the "im sorry" after he...yknow. fucking dumb. That needed to happen and there was no need to apologize for it. Tropes yo.

And so ends the third book. Next season: watching paint dry. Seriously its gonna be real fucking boring for a while
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:35 am

that was an awesome last episode. time to read the books. i heard 4th book is alot of of back stories for characters barely mentioned prior.

is book 5 good?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:51 am

Its better, but I dont think id go as far as to say better than the older books. Maybe 2. Maybe. 4 is the worst though
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:41 am

Just watched last weeks episode of louie. Without commercials it runs 66mins, so a three parter. Man it was so well done, definitely my favorite of the season even more so because of the arc style that is usually not seen in comedies. It deals with flashbacks of a young louie ck and his experience with marijuana, triggered by catching his daughter smoking. Theres a lot of good drama in there ranging from the neighborhood drug dealer to his relationship with his mother and caring teacher changing due to his choices. I just wonder if all that really happened to him. Anyway, ck impressed the hell out of me with "in the woods." Tonight is the season finale....I hope its good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:23 pm