Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+2
Jet
Eri
6 posters

Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition]

Post by Eri Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:24 pm

They rumored ffx-3 if it had enough support. Would you guys want that?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition] - Page 3 Empty Re: Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition]

Post by Jet Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Well theres an audio recording story they released not too long ago that stars aurons daughter, I heard hype around it but I didnt wanna have it spoiled so I witheld reading most of it. What I did read I was kinda against....
    Spoiler:
    Ah...after x2 im gonna say no. It became a little too "pop" and I didnt like the changes to yuna in that respect. Also the gameplay...I dont see them returning to the gameplay of X(which I like the best, true turn based) and while I did enjoy the gameplay in ffx2 its not something I want in a sequel to X. Atb in another series sure. A spinoff ok. But a main entry in the FF series? Nah. Then again unless 15 nails it that name wont carry much weight anymore(for me)
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:56 am

Even if it does its not your typical ff game. No turn base i hope its good, i can see why 13 is hated now thou.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:58 am

I'd be all for a FFX-3 IF and only if they take their time and make it as good as the others. X-2 was ok, not perfect, but ok. All depends.... But I seriously doubt it will ever happen. That's like saying they will make a FFVII Remastered or FFVII-2
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:19 am

Well they said their willing to do if they see enough support and love for it. FFVII-2 is pretty much the movies that follow it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:58 am

Not everything needs a sequel. And honestly unless they get the old ff team back together...id rather see no ffx sequel than one developed by the ff13 team. I remember bugging a friend of mine every single day about a ffx sequel back in 2004 because he mentioned his uncle was a dev. Im sure it was a lie but I made him regret saying that, I literally bugged him every single day after that "when is a sequel to x coming?!" But damn was he right about the sequel....and the International version before that. I didnt have internet back then(whoooooa thats a scary thought nowadays aint it?) I only wish I still knew him past elementary school so I could have told him how meh(it was a good game, just not for a FF game) ffx2 was.

And devs really going overkill with the ARPG trend. Kinda annoying.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:19 am

American rpg?

Jet you should play ff7 its alot darker and less linear.

What other ff u guys play?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:36 am

Honestly FFXIII wasn't as bad as much ppl make it out to be. It was.... ok, but not like amazing or anything. It wasn't as great as most ff games either. It was worth playing at least....but then again I never play the 2nd or 3rd game either for it
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:57 am

I never got stuck with seymour, NEVER

freaking Eri, learn to GRIND ALREADY!!!!

my face is gonna start looking like the palm of my hands because of every post of yours in this thread dude
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:14 pm

link be hatin mang
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:50 pm

Link wrote:my face is gonna start looking like the palm of my hands because of every post of yours in this thread dude

Nobody react from what I'm about to tell you...but I think that kid might be the Avatar!

Sadly couldn't find the video I wanted to post of this....
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:27 pm

Ffx is one of my fav games
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:02 pm

Then put up your top 10
    Link

Post by Link Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:01 pm

lolchak
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Dont get it
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:18 pm

watch The Last Airbender episode Cave of Two Lovers. Reference is near the end
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Yeah the hippie dude right. But because the reference is about link facepalming that would make him Sokka
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:51 pm

Jet wrote:Yeah the hippie dude right. But because the reference is about link facepalming that would make him Sokka

^ ding ding ding
    Link

Post by Link Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:59 pm

Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:44 pm

it was close but i beat seymour. he's pretty hax with his double magic attack doing alot. the turn base system in this game is what screwed me. still getting used to it.

soon after i find a destruction shpere which doesnt lead to a new summon but a luck sphere which wasnt worth the effort -_-. now im in the desert/ links home.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:05 pm

Link wrote:
    Lol u finally watch the last airbender?(the last good avatar series) e what
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Eri wrote:it was close but i beat seymour. he's pretty hax with his double magic attack doing alot. the turn base system in this game is what screwed me. still getting used to it.

soon after i find a destruction shpere which doesnt lead to a new summon but a luck sphere which wasnt worth the effort -_-. now im in the desert/ links home.

https://youtu.be/Ma37MgOjhtI

Link

Post by Link Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:34 pm

Eri wrote:it was close but i beat seymour. he's pretty hax with his double magic attack doing alot. the turn base system in this game is what screwed me. still getting used to it.

what the fuck am I reading?!

the turn based system is what screwed you on this game?

lolWTF!!!!!!!!!

this is the game with the best turn based battle system ever, what is worse is you come to play this game after playing FFVII and you complain of the best turn based FF battle system ever??

you do know you can predict turns with a board at the right side of the screen...

damn it ERI, GODAMNIT!!!!!!
    Link

Post by Link Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:36 pm

@Jet, I didn't watch that series, I just searched youtube
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Lol! Yknow thats exactly what I told eri this morning. "You had no trouble with ff7 but you do with ff10?"

And most def agree with you there link. I love the turn base system in x, specially how the order can change. We gotta be careful not to pick on eri doe ^^'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:49 pm