Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+2
Jet
Eri
6 posters

Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition]

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition]

Post by Chakramaster Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:41 pm

I was limited on mobile so yeah link could probably find it way easier than I could
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition] - Page 4 Empty Re: Final Fantasy Thread [ Yuna is a whore Edition]

Post by Eri Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:03 pm

link ill fucking sell my house now and give you the money if you can find any where in my post of me complaining.

i said it screwed me (messed me up). im still getting used to it. its different from ff7 a game i just recently finished and finding it hard to transition to it.

damn what a bully lol...like get lost link..go find something better to do.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:20 pm

btw how do you guys play rikku. theirs a fork in the grid and iduno which path i should take. seeing how in this ff you can swap ppl mid battle, do you guys use rikku? just for gil/steal?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:37 pm

Never used steal much, and didnt use her that often tbh. I did like her overdrive where she makes a bomb out of garbage
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:30 am

Eri wrote:btw how do you guys play rikku. theirs a fork in the grid and iduno which path i should take. seeing how in this ff you can swap ppl mid battle, do you guys use rikku? just for gil/steal?

rikku comes in REAL good use for stealing.  Get her up a little in that just for skills then back track for damage dealing.  Certain items you need can only be stolen.  By items you need, I mean for customizing certain skills that are useful like "no encounter"

I started my Tidus up going "around" Yuna's path. So he has Haste and something else I believe. Hit the end of that road and now he's back on the damage track along with Auron.

I messed up on Kimahri's though. Started him down Lulu's path to get BLM and now he got lost on the path and is still getting back even now. So try now to go a wrong way and decide to go back too late in
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:10 am

I dont like kimhari, i just gave up on him. Tidus learns haste real early thou...i have him following his intended path (cuz i got no leave 1234 level now\then) and his moves pretty bad.

This new method of character shaping using the grid is pretty cool but i think i enjoy ff7s materia a bit better. Same with weapons and how they provide materia slots, although ffx has me jumping between weapons and armor to adpat to different enemies which is cool.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:54 am

This combat system has won me over during the airship battle against the dragon aeon. Took me a while, but it was fun. It just whipped out a new attack and it used haste which caused me to rethink strategy.

The following scenes were awesome and i hope they show more cinimatics, in that awesome art style and graphics from this point on, bevelle looks pretty cool so far.

Getting good mangs

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:42 am

Bevelle....remember press B this time
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:51 am

Spoiler
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:57 am

Press B to blow and you win everytime
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:36 pm

I didnt press b. Seymour evolved and all hell let loose. Im gonna leave yuna and wakka in daycare to level
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:32 pm

Ehhhhhhhh....no one gets my reference.

Quick tip is Yuna is way OP. Train her...train her now (ASAP)
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:41 pm

It took me less than 2 days to get to bevelle and over 70% of the board

this guy has taken like a whole week
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:53 pm

yessir i knoww, but she is useless with his banish attack. i can beat seymour as i am. its just strategy and figuring out his attacks and shit.

havent you played this already link?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:23 pm

When I started I pretty much made it to uhhh...either Luca or the Thunder Plains (can't recall offhand) before quitting the first time on the HD version. It's really not hard at all IF you know what you're doing
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Eri wrote:yessir i knoww, but she is useless with his banish attack. i can beat seymour as i am. its just strategy and figuring out his attacks and shit.

havent you played this already link?

You get one turn with it. Overdrive it and you're good....otherwise you will be in for a hard time
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:09 pm

yea yuna does kiila damage especially now that i got bahamut. it would be better if i had comrade for yuna overdrive to get grand summoning more often. gonna have to keep using her now that i got her back after some time
    Link

Post by Link Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:14 pm

if I were you I'd try to use eons as little as possible, just a thought
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Using aeons do have their drawbacks.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:32 pm

So i fought seymour again and smashed him with ease...:$ i havent played since the last time.

I got my chocobo license btw bout to drag race it soon...just gotta find a chop shop.

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:36 pm

about the chocobo races.  On you gotta make new records and on the last one your time has to be at 0:00 or basically all 0 to get one of the items for Tidus.  GL it's tough and feels near impossible....but I hit it after about 30 mins
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:46 pm

oh shit theirs actually chocobo races in this game lol. ill try later on, ff7 races are garbage i hope this one is better.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:59 pm

Uhhhhh....I'd say no...but u dunno how the one in ff7 was
    Link

Post by Link Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:37 pm

this one is harder because you gotta avoid the birds and catch the balloons so yeah

the ones in FFVII were based in stats so you had nothing to do with it except breeding, which is garbage
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Chocoholic training/breeding is coming to FFXIV next update.  Looks cool...also having a chocoholic fight as your pet is awesome.

Edit: *immediately sees post after post sent*. Lol autocorrect never fails to amuse. Ha! Chocoholic...lol. (Fixed) Chocobos

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:56 pm