Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+10
Goldie
ExcessKarnage18
FullmetalHeart
KEKOLD
Chakramaster
Sai
Link
Jec
Eri
Jet
14 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget] - Page 19 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Post by Link Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:35 pm

thanks Eri Wink

that was very nice of you ^^
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget] - Page 19 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Post by Chakramaster Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:51 pm

Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:The second is easier yeah.  Once I got the ultima weapon on KH1 and glide it was pretty easy.  It just takes certain items, weapons and skills is all and it becomes easy.
    Yeah you're right about that, the ultima weapon makes everything childsplay

I beat the ansem boss battles in like less than 10 minutes

KHI is good for the story and the experience itself, but I don't think I would ever go back to replay it, KH2 is already getting me used to too many things.

The Terra battle in Final Mix is still something that I'm aiming for, I want the gold crown.

Well the Terra battle is only in Final Mix. Is that the one you have? 2.5 comes soon I believe and I can't wait for that.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:16 pm

Wahhh what u talkin bout link
    Link

Post by Link Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:09 pm

lol, you know...
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:50 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:The second is easier yeah.  Once I got the ultima weapon on KH1 and glide it was pretty easy.  It just takes certain items, weapons and skills is all and it becomes easy.

KHI is good for the story and the experience itself, but I don't think I would ever go back to replay it, KH2 is already getting me used to too many things.

The Terra battle in Final Mix is still something that I'm aiming for, I want the gold crown.

Well the Terra battle is only in Final Mix.  Is that the one you have?  2.5 comes soon I believe and I can't wait for that.
    Yeah I'm playing final mix.

I kind of regret not having played KH1 final mix but I guess it isn't that big of a deal, there isn't as much of a difference as there is for KH2 and KH2 Final Mix.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Sai wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Sai wrote:

Well the Terra battle is only in Final Mix.  Is that the one you have?  2.5 comes soon I believe and I can't wait for that.
    Yeah I'm playing final mix.

I kind of regret not having played KH1 final mix but I guess it isn't that big of a deal, there isn't as much of a difference as there is for KH2 and KH2 Final Mix.

Ah, so you're playing it in Japanese? Or is this a rom patched version? I've been waiting (years) for final mix to finally make it here honestly lol
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Yeah its the english patched. Honestly you don't really need the subs other than for the abilities and shit. Since it's all voice acted in english. I'm playing it on my modded PS2, thankfully the Frame rate in cutscenes are better, even though it has problems, I had to run a different version of openloader to get passed a cutscene for the coliseum, and then save and then go back to original loader.

I hear there's a bug where it hangs at the last boss battle in the game, but I only heard one person with that problem so it might just be the iso the person ripped.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:05 pm

Looks like my router is done....it was top of the line in 2007, but it lasted 4-5 years. Theres still a chance it might work but I doubt it.

I dont know how many times that unprotected connection has saved me. Whoever you are thank you! Whenever my net goes down I always rely on it
    Link

Post by Link Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:31 am

leech
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:35 am

Shine.
    Link

Post by Link Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:51 am

Waka waka?

are you for real?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:59 am

?
    Link

Post by Link Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:21 am

waka waka means shine shine in southafrican

>too young to know about the previous world cup in which Mexico played incredible and cuatemo blanco was still part of the team

so sad, so very very sad
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:37 am

Why you gotta hate link Sad

I was in school for the last world cup...only a few teachers let us watch some games
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:53 am

Questions for any techies here....ive had these suspicions. Hm well I scanned for wifi and the unprotected signal ive been using is named ASUS.my first pc was asus. With that old pc i used hardwired connection not wireless. When I use this signal its at 2 bars at best and when I disconnect my router and modem nothing happens I stay connected

Now since 2009 ive had my new router with a different signal named "Jet" Ok so now I reset the settings on my current router and the jet network appears as out of range. As soon as I did that though a brand new signal ive never seen before labeled only linksys(my router name coincidentally....with 4 bars at that. And also unsecured) popped up when I scanned. I logged in with it fine, just like my jet signal before it fucked up. So I disconnect my router and modem while signed into the linksys wifi and immediately lose connection. This is unlike the asus connection where I am currently signed into despite my router and modem bwing off. Is this enough to prove that the linksys wifi is mine....and that asus isnt?

so that means the linksys signal is mine in addition to the jet signal??? If I truly have 2 different wifi networks how does that impact me? My speed? I have wondered for a long time whether I had anything to do with that old asus network ive been using when my main network went down for whatever reason...I did notice my banswidth has been high a couple months ago, I complained about it because I dont really dwl anything really. Or stream much. It was 30 something last year.....this is before the trouble with the jet and linksys wifi

Last edited by Jet on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Link

Post by Link Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:58 am

might be your own signal, but there is only one way to find out

secure the signal, use a password you'll remember, if you try to connect to the parallel signal, it asks for a password and your own password works then yeah your original signal is having a reflection

the only way your connection will be affected is if anybody else connects to it and starts dloading stuff, that'll really cripple your bandwidth and speed, but if you secure it with a proper password chances are people will be less likely to connect to it
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:04 am

Thing is now I think I have up to 3 signals if the asus one is mine....its been there for years though. Dependable whenever my network was down. Its the same brand as my old wired pc. But seeing as how I threw out that pc that should meam it isnt mine right? How else could it remain active. I just looked it up by typing the ip to the address bar and look how many ppl are on it...

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget] - Page 19 Tmp_Screenshot_2014-07-20-06-56-521385338663_zpse4ef0919

^thats the asus signal which idk if it is mine. The linksys im pretty sure is mine since it disconnected me once I disconnected modem/router. But look im on asus atm with my modem and router off what does that mean?

I will try that btw link

Last edited by Jet on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Link

Post by Link Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:08 am

do it

if I were you I'd reset everything, call the internet people and tell them you want to reset your connection because you are detecting a lot of people is leeching out of it, they'll change your IP even your DNS and you can ask them to help you create a secure password so that you'll keep leeches away until they hack your password, that said living in a place like yours it could prove convenient to change your password at least once a week
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:21 am

California? Whys that?

And im tempted to do that....but thing is if asus isnt my connection and I cant access it anymore im fucked and I wont be able to get internet for a while sine idk whats up with my router my jet signal just wouldnt sign me back on. Just disconnected me when I was on the ps3 yesterday. I just logged on to the linksys wifi then went on the ip site and switched something from enabled to disabled and now the linksys wifi is out of range, just like my jet wifi. When its out of range does that mean I deleted it or?...
    Link

Post by Link Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:45 am

what I meant by the place you live is all those people showing up on your screen means you live either in an apartment block or in a residential complex which makes people live cramped together and that means the chances you get a leech on your signal are extremely high

in my case I only have 2 houses around mine, one of them is my landlord's and he is too old to try and steal my connection, the other one is a neighbor who has his own signal, so I don't mind him at all

if you want to make sure you don't screw up your signal:

1) call the internet people
    2)tell them your problem
    3)follow the steps they guide you through
    4)?????
    5)profit
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:47 am

Im gonna have to fite all of them.

(Sai I hope you can answer some of the questions I posted above. I dont wanna risk not being able to access the only wifi available to me if it doesnt work)
    Link

Post by Link Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:58 am

your dodging my advice suggest you are an actual leech and the modem you use is the one of the ones leeches use to leech internet from proper internet connections

which is why you don't call the internet people

sad, so very very sad
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:03 am

Eat a dick, Ive been saying im using asus as my lifeline. I dont wanna go months w.o internet again.

Resetting all connections is a last resort seeing as how I dont know with 100% certainty which connections are mine
    Link

Post by Link Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:44 am

do I really need to post this again...

call the internet people!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:13 am

Last resort until Sai arrives. He is usually good with these things

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:19 am