Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+10
Goldie
ExcessKarnage18
FullmetalHeart
KEKOLD
Chakramaster
Sai
Link
Jec
Eri
Jet
14 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget] - Page 36 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Post by Eri Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:26 pm

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/ltgdjp/bravely-second-debut-trailer--japanese-

also they just announced a sequel to bravely default.....(apparently only for new 3ds).

i just wish they had better character models. they look like emo tales of symphonia garbage
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget] - Page 36 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget]

Post by Jet Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:33 pm

If its gonna have exclusive games call it something besides 3ds you bastards. Fuck off Nintendo
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:37 pm

well it has a better GPU i think. the 3ds xl cant handle xenoblade...apparently...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:45 pm

Theyre just porting the last xenoblade to the "new 3ds." Its not like it was visually impressive before and it wouldnt look that much more impressive on a tiny screen anyway. Early adopters that bought the stick parapheral got doubly screwed. They make too many new skus, moneys gone to their heads. Though its not like theyre not gonna get away with it
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:35 pm

EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by JayJay1401 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Jet wrote:If its gonna have exclusive games call it something besides 3ds you bastards. Fuck off Nintendo

Yeah when I first heard about it I was like "Okay so it's another remake of it" then the more I heard of it I'm like "This is damnnear a new handheld. I basically caught on and yea this is basically like a 3DS-2 or some shit like that.

I hope nintendo really don't realease this as "new 3DS" You will confuse alot of MOFO's about which games are compatible and etc etc
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart

Post by FullmetalHeart Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:02 pm

who is this kid?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:02 pm

A stranger
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:17 pm

a true hero.
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:06 am

How about all of the above Cool
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:16 am

so I ended up getting Y

loving every minute of it,

haters gonna hate
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:26 am

Link wrote:so I ended up getting Y

haters gonna hate

...tsk tsk.

Since u had X probably not the best purchase ever but eh rock out.

I really don't play my 3DS that much but I probably would have went with FE
    Link

Post by Link Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:53 am

JayJay1401 wrote:

haters gonna hate

...tsk tsk.

next month I'll get that and Xillia 2

month after that I'll get Bravely default and Zestiria if is out already
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:12 am

Damn too much games link
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:23 am

John never posted his convention photos. He made it to the finals of a yugioh tourney though and almost won a wiiu....damn we got a championship level guy here. Better watch out link john is srs
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:56 am

Jk said he better then link...
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:37 am

Link wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:

haters gonna hate

...tsk tsk.

next month I'll get that and Xillia 2

month after that I'll get Bravely default and Zestiria if is out already

You still wanting to trade?

Also how's Explorers of Sky going? Seems like you got a lot of new games lately.
    Link

Post by Link Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:31 pm

Jet wrote:John never posted his convention photos. He made it to the finals of a yugioh tourney though and almost won a wiiu....damn we got a championship level guy here. Better watch out link john is srs
    sounds like a lie, tourney tier decks are around the thousand dollars and someone who spends that much money on yu gi oh cards would have at least mention his deck or the cards he was getting for showing off purposes

basically John getting in a good place in a Yu Gi Oh TCG tournament before I did is like Eri getting in a good place on a PKMN tournament before Chak did

@chak, I loved PMD since the moment I started it, but I'm saving it for next weekend when I'll have 3 days off instead of the usual 2 because I want to get far into it, but so far I love it
    Link

Post by Link Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:32 pm

oh yeah Chak, I still want to trade, I've never said I didn't, but when I told you before you couldn't and I don't like to be pushy

I'll have next entire weekend off, if you are able to trade then let me know
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:54 pm

Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:John never posted his convention photos. He made it to the finals of a yugioh tourney though and almost won a wiiu....damn we got a championship level guy here. Better watch out link john is srs
    sounds like a lie, tourney tier decks are around the thousand dollars and someone who spends that much money on yu gi oh cards would have at least mention his deck or the cards he was getting for showing off purposes

basically John getting in a good place in a Yu Gi Oh TCG tournament before I did is like Eri getting in a good place on a PKMN tournament before Chak did

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHOTS FIRED! EVERYBODY GET DOWN!!!!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:19 pm

Jet wrote:
    Link wrote:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHOTS FIRED! EVERYBODY GET DOWN!!!!

EEEEEEF THAT SHIT BOI IMMA RECORD DIS

#WORLDSTARHIPHOP
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:33 pm

Johns not even sayin shit...hes ignoring!....

|
    |
    |
    |
    V
    John's deck
    John ------> Naruto Faction Chat Thread #17 [Never Forget] - Page 36 3e6734cbe <----------- NF

^
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Link
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Link wrote:oh yeah Chak, I still want to trade, I've never said I didn't, but when I told you before you couldn't and I don't like to be pushy

I'll have next entire weekend off, if you are able to trade then let me know

yeah I should be able to next weekend. I'll let you know ahead of time if something comes up though. May possibly go out of town, but if it's like this weekend we may not go (it was originally planned for this weekend).
    Link

Post by Link Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 am

OK no problem chak

about the Yu Gi Oh tourney, if he really got to the finals he should be able to post a picture of a memento they give to finalists and the champion, I'm not saying what it is but chak might already know what I am talking about since PKMN TCG players also get them in their tournaments
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:22 am

Finalist get a trophy no matter what. Silver (second) and Gold trophy (first) places.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:48 am