Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

4 posters

SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon]

Poll

Is The Walking Dead Garbage?

[ 1 ]
    SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 9 Bar_left33%SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 9 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 9 Bar_left33%SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 9 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 9 Empty Re: SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon]

Post by Jet Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:21 am

Well the walking dead managed to kill off 3 black male characters this season. Thats a new record, even for them. Never underestimate their ability to do this,

But man...the writing in this show is so stupid. Its not just the zombies which are beyond dumb to the point where they can swarm people inside cars and STILL be defeated w.o casualties. The MCs didnt even have guns!!! But no its the human charactets too...they make them intentionally stupid so the main guys get to be the heroes, unnaturally so. Seriously a gate that has to be closed and manually locked by crank is instead "closed" by one of them how? By not even looking at the gate and just slamming it shut. The guard even says "hey take care of that door for me yeah?" To someone who just joined the group and looks half crazed.

Also the fact that the main hero implies the policing theory "broken windows" as being successful was so forced. As if this weak ass writing is being used to justify that shit. I mean I know its georgia(shots fired) but come on.

That said good finale
    Wink
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 9 Empty Re: SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon]

Post by Jec Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:45 am

Jet wrote:They likely are, Im guessing jon snows fate this season will correspond with the end of ADwD thereby the wall povs catching up with the books. That is far too dramatic to not happen on episode 9 or 10 of a season. Also lady stoneheart will probably show up during this season., if its not by the end of the season itll end up spoiling some.

Ive heard that some actors are getting a year off from the show so im guessing thats gonna be bran this season

Daenerys and tyrion I think will also catch up by the end of this season. But george mentioned the new book should be released by this year so if they play it right they can skim 2 more seasons out of that and whatever is left of the 5th book

It's not "likely", the show-runners already confirmed they are... and it's gonna be this season... just like they spoiled the Night's King last season.

And we're also never gonna see Stoneheart, because according to the producers her overall role is inconsequential and a waste of talent...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:23 pm

They confirmed they are gonna spoil book 6 next season?
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:59 pm

Part of it yes... Season 6 definetly will... That's why GRR Martin cancelled all public events, he plans on beating them before Season 6 premieres.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:39 pm

I know season 6 will that was my meaning by "jon snows fate". But what do you think they are gonna spoil THIS season? From whos pov? Daenerys I dont think will leave mereen this season, I already stated Jon Snow and Sam is still at the wall, Arya hasnt even reached essos. Bran im pretty sure isnt showing up, cersei still has the subplot left with the sparrows. Stannis still has the north might not be enough content for him to go unspoiled, but who did you mean?

They still have some book 4 content so I dont see why you think there will be spoilers this season.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:32 am

Man, seeing Mark Hammil as the Trickster mafe me realize that they should cast him as the Joker
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:17 pm

^^Sorry jec but you were wrong about there being spoilers this season. We got at least until season 6.

http://mashable.com/2015/03/24/game-of-thrones-season-5-producers/
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:11 pm

hmmm good I guess...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:18 am

Eri have uou watched netflix original marco polo? Any good?
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:06 pm

my bro did. he liked it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:43 pm

Ah I was hoping it would be the netflix equivalent to GOT.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Louie season 5 thursday
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:55 am

SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 9 H72C339DC
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:13 pm

7 days.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:19 pm

SHOWtime [New Atheism is the new Neocon] - Page 9 11130296_655542944576739_8487793291646727228_n
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Lol so true
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:29 pm

Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:48 pm

Awww man... no Flash tomorrow
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:31 pm

cuz its shit
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:14 am

No, you
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:01 pm

back in my day shows didnt have 5 hiatus'
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:54 pm

Back in your day, show's sucked.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:56 pm

Arent you guys the same age? Lol
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:01 pm

smallville was good till 8th or 9th season and on

supernatural was and still is a good show

prison break first season was amazing, second was pretty good and it got worse form there.

fresh prince of bel air was da bomb

cosby show was da bomb

----

ur era of shows suck doe....Gayrrow, white flash...., tyler perry garbage...
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:03 pm

Yeah fuck game of thrones! And breaking bad! Also fuck the wire!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:02 am