Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+8
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
KEKOLD
Eri
Jec
Link
12 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 34 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Sai Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:07 pm

There's really point in having someone on there that isn't into it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 34 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Jet Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Damn you Lancers.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:15 pm

i agree. but i wouldnt be wasting my time if that was the case. D especially if u heard him in the last podcast is very enthusiastic about being on it. He said he loves podcast. Unless he said something to you sai...about not wanting to be on it i havent gotten that vibe from him.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Eri wrote:i agree. but i wouldnt be wasting my time if that was the case. D especially if u heard him in the last podcast is very enthusiastic about being on it. He said he loves podcast. Unless he said something to you sai...about not wanting to be on it i havent gotten that vibe from him.
    Not at all. Honestly the only gripe I have with it is the fact that only you and him were discussing anime. I didn't really listen to the other topics, other than I guess the stuff on the site and stuff like that
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:27 pm

really jet was present and lone was away for that segment.

but segments like the news and gaming me lone and jet were all carrying that conversation around.

hmm i should go back and listen.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:46 pm

By that I mean it was mostly you and him that really discussed it. I would imagine it would be a main focus discussed by all.
    jkrulz777
    jkrulz777
    Academy Ninja: Student
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by jkrulz777 Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Hi
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:39 pm

What's up chief.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:51 pm

This isn't the anime faction, watcing and discussing anime isn't and shouldn't be a requirement. Unless someone wants to make a separate anime only or manga and anime only otaku podcast that is much more limited in its scope and discussion. Seems ridiculous to limit everything in such a way though, especially when we're trying to branch out.

Anime is cool and all, I love it, but I'm not going to limit every conversation and interaction I have to revolve entirely around some cartoons. There's more to life than anime Sai, at least for me anyway.

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 pm

Lets all calm down Lancers
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:35 pm

Jet did it rain for you today? This week has been weird as fuck weather for my City, and just Downtown LA in general. First is scorching hot then its freezing with rain. California weather is fucking retarded.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Lol yeah it was sunny this morning then the wind picks up then suddenly heavy rain. Now its calm again.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:40 pm

Jet wrote:Lol yeah it was sunny this morning then the wind picks up then suddenly heavy rain. Now its calm again.
    Seriously dude. It should make up its fucking mind.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:54 pm

I love the rain anythin but the heat for me. Then again winter is coming
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Jet wrote:I love the rain anythin but the heat for me. Then again winter is coming
    There is not much you can do about the heat unfortunately. Just stay in a cool room until it cools down at night. At least with the cold you can wrap yourself up.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:09 am

Standard time is really helping with that. The one thing arizona does right is no daylight savings
    Cyan
    Cyan
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Cyan Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:15 am

i havnt watched naruto in forever and i dont even read naruto anymore. dont watch no animu atm let alone read mangos. does that mean i dont belong here sai?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:25 am

Guys... =/
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:27 am

It's fine. There's a reason why I just ignore these posts with obvious arguing bait rather than continue on in futile arguing.

In any case, D is online Eri, he seems to be going away a lot but he just came back....I think.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:29 am

Lone wrote:This isn't the anime faction, watcing and discussing anime isn't and shouldn't be a requirement. Unless someone wants to make a separate anime only or manga and anime only otaku podcast that is much more limited in its scope and discussion. Seems ridiculous to limit everything in such a way though, especially when we're trying to branch out.

Anime is cool and all, I love it, but I'm not going to limit every conversation and interaction I have to revolve entirely around some cartoons. There's more to life than anime Sai, at least for me anyway.

It's true it shouldn't be a requirement, and we don't have it set as one.  Anyone is welcome to join.  Honestly I was thinking of posting a link to the site in a skype group chat I'm in and set up a FC thread in the gaming thread for Pokemon.  That way it may help bring in other users, but dunno if the group leader wants it even if it would help keep track of the FC for people in the chat.  Over 150+ people in there chatting daily and I'm pretty sure not all of them watch anime, but would love a more organized place to swap FCs.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:34 am

Lol yes a place to dump their Fcs would be a welcome upgrade to the site (not being sarcastic)

man im listening to the Ico song over the xmb screen....so good even though I cant decipher the lyrics
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:31 am

That's a lot of people chakra. Makes me wonder how the hell they maintain it.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:41 am

John hows the ps4?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:13 am

Sai wrote:That's a lot of people chakra. Makes me wonder how the hell they maintain it.
    There are a few moderators for it that help keep things in order.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:44 am

that sounds good chak. did u add me ? whats ur fc in the meantime?

@sai yeah i left as 10pm approached. It's all good he seems to have alot going on so he is always welcome to join whenever he can. Me and lone gonna do it up tn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:49 am