Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+8
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
KEKOLD
Eri
Jec
Link
12 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 35 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Chakramaster Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:32 pm

Eri wrote:that sounds good chak. did u add me ? whats ur fc in the meantime?

@sai yeah i left as 10pm approached. It's all good he seems to have alot going on so he is always welcome to join whenever he can. Me and lone gonna do it up tn.
    not added yet, but I'll grab my 3DS in a few minutes and post it for you

yeah it's a lot of people, and see that's the thing though. If I do set up a thread and post the link for them to store a FC list here. They all have to make an account to post. So it kinda does push up the user list here and might help them want to post in other sections. Still dunno if it'd be very good idea though.
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 35 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Link Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:31 pm

Eri wrote:3325-2823-3850

add me up
    added, lolrayghley

why not Eri?

for a minute I thought I had added the wrong person
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:46 pm

well what u can do which is going to be a hassle. is collect info and post it. then link it to them. at that point they dont need to join to get FC and then they join if they want
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Link wrote:
    Eri wrote:3325-2823-3850

add me up
    added, lolrayghley

why not Eri?

for a minute I thought I had added the wrong person
    added

2363-6129-0047

one more to 50 FCs =D
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:28 pm

damn u got alot!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Chakramaster wrote:

@sai yeah i left as 10pm approached. It's all good he seems to have alot going on so he is always welcome to join whenever he can. Me and lone gonna do it up tn.

yeah it's a lot of people, and see that's the thing though.  If I do set up a thread and post the link for them to store a FC list here.  They all have to make an account to post.  So it kinda does push up the user list here and might help them want to post in other sections.  Still dunno if it'd be very good idea though.
    https://nfhq.forumotion.net/t2-online-id-thread
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

yeah it's a lot of people, and see that's the thing though.  If I do set up a thread and post the link for them to store a FC list here.  They all have to make an account to post.  So it kinda does push up the user list here and might help them want to post in other sections.  Still dunno if it'd be very good idea though.
    none of the other IDs are there for anyone's 3DS. Why would I post it somewhere Eri wouldn't look when he already posted his here?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

none of the other IDs are there for anyone's 3DS.  Why would I post it somewhere Eri wouldn't look when he already posted his here?
    because nobody uses the thread. This was a referral for you in case youre doing what you said you would in the post I quoted. And if youre gonna do what eri suggested I dont see why you dont just post everyone elses 3ds code as well, though it wouldnt be a good idea posting 50 FCs for them very boring for little reward
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:08 pm

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:

none of the other IDs are there for anyone's 3DS.  Why would I post it somewhere Eri wouldn't look when he already posted his here?
    because nobody uses the thread. This was a referral for you in case youre doing what you said you would in the post I quoted. And if youre gonna do what eri suggested I dont see why you dont just post everyone elses 3ds code as well, though it wouldnt be a good idea posting 50 FCs for them very boring for little reward
    I can't edit posts in that section anyway, so it would put a lot more on Lone to edit it instead if I did
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Hows Link's stream going?

And have you found someone else willing to handle it as well Jet?
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:40 pm

so much hate nowadays

sall goodz mann relaxxxxxx
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:58 pm

Sai wrote:Hows Link's stream going?

hes able to stream now, nothing official is up tho. And no I dont think anyone else would be able except maybe eri. Chakra has pc troubles too I think
    FullmetalHeart
    FullmetalHeart
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Post by FullmetalHeart Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Bling Bling

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 35 E18apl
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Send me a copy kh
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Is it just me or is the last page not loading.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Jet wrote:
    Sai wrote:Hows Link's stream going?

hes able to stream now, nothing official is up tho.  And no I dont think anyone else would be able except maybe eri. Chakra has pc troubles too I think
    Well I could...I just don't have the capability, or rather the equipment for high quality streaming.

Only computer trouble I have really is rarely I have the charging issue. It fixes after a restart though. Other than that my internet spike occasionally (like on an mmo fps suddenly drops from 60+ to 8-12 or 500+ ping
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:07 am

What round is rios losing to pacquiao? Or is it loss by score u think? Hm hope the signal doesnt go out
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:05 am

Still can't see shit.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 am

Damn pacquiao is such a nice guy he could have finished him in the 12th. Its true he really is less aggressive since he found religion, its gonna take another big fight to bring out the killer instinct in him. Im glad hes still in the game if he somehow lost that fight roach said he would have told him to retire.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:49 am

That's pimpin' KH.

Chakramaster wrote:I can't edit posts in that section anyway, so it would put a lot more on Lone to edit it instead if I did
    I can edit it if you want, haven't noticed anyone posting there in a while.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:02 pm

i wish i caught the fight
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:16 pm

You didnt miss out on much pacquiao dominated as expected. Rios couldnt even get a proper hit in besides when he held
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:52 pm

alright not bad then...

when his next fight?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:02 pm

Lol youre expecting an answer this soon? Dk but rigondeaux has a fight on the 7th same day as vgx...he outboxed donaire last year and I really dug his pure boxing style he couldnt even be hit. Shame the fans dont appreciate that type and only go for brawlers
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Catching Fire was sick

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:09 am