Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+8
Goldie
Sai
Chakramaster
Jet
KEKOLD
Eri
Jec
Link
12 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 36 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Link Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:41 pm

Sai wrote:Hows Link's stream going?

And have you found someone else willing to handle it as well Jet?
    remember when I used to ask what did anybody want to watch?

I never got a reply so yeah, nothing is been streamed

I just had sat and sun off yet nobody said anything on that regard on steam to me even tho I'm always connected
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History] - Page 36 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #13 [Hardcore History]

Post by Sai Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Link wrote:
    Sai wrote:Hows Link's stream going?

And have you found someone else willing to handle it as well Jet?
    remember when I used to ask what did anybody want to watch?

I never got a reply so yeah, nothing is been streamed

I just had sat and sun off yet nobody said anything on that regard on steam to me even tho I'm always connected
    Yeah I figured as much. From the responses I get when even mentioning anime it's not surprising.
    Well as long as it's known that you are free for it. Me and D haven't streamed for awhile because he's been busy. That and Justin.tv giving problems yesterday, we have a backup stream now.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:56 pm

I wanna have 3 to 4 series up on a poll and have everyone vote on the series. Id be interested in submitting ttgl for one. I havent read what was that shit....with yu kanda, since 2009 and im not looking forward to rereading up to the paper room with the eyepatch guy(last thing I remember was cross sitting on the road after being mentioned coming back) and then some, so it might be better to watch though I heard the anime version was lackluster didnt finish the manga canon
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:40 pm

So you excited bout persona 5? You prefer the main series but 3 was fun
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:46 pm

samurai champloo !
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:36 pm

What dubs you got Link?

I'd like to request the dub of Michiko & Hatchin if that's not too much, I think it's 22 episodes. Also what time can you stream? I'm usually gone or busy whenever you're streaming, different time zones and all. I'm gonna be free the upcoming wed-sun though all day, just gotta know when you're available. I can advertise the stream via social media too if I know what's up.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Ill get started on making the sgreaming thread as well and send it to you sometimes durin the weekday link then u can add the poll, schedules etc
    Link

Post by Link Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Jet wrote:I wanna have 3 to 4 series up on a poll and have everyone vote on the series. Id be interested in submitting ttgl for one. I havent read what was that shit....with yu kanda, since 2009 and im not looking forward to rereading up to the paper room with the eyepatch guy(last thing I remember was cross sitting on the road after being mentioned coming back) and then some, so it might be better to watch though I heard the anime version was lackluster didnt finish the manga canon
    Dgray-man

my second favorite series ever

and you are near the end of the anime, the manga goes beyond that

a poll is a good idea but that would take too long to come to a decision, that would mean we only get to stream every week/2 weeks

I think the best way to do it is very simple, the bunch of us who want to watch anime regularly post the time and day we'll do it and a link to the channel, whoever wants to join is welcome

Link

Post by Link Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Lone wrote:What dubs you got Link?

I'd like to request the dub of Michiko & Hatchin if that's not too much, I think it's 22 episodes. Also what time can you stream? I'm usually gone or busy whenever you're streaming, different time zones and all. I'm gonna be free the upcoming wed-sun though all day, just gotta know when you're available. I can advertise the stream via social media too if I know what's up.
    right now dubbed I have Cowboy Bebop, but I mostly dload subbed

in any case, I'll see if I can dload the series you posted and yeah Wednesday is gonna be my day off, and yeah timezones are a bitch, but we can always agree on a time that is OK for both
    Link

Post by Link Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:04 pm

dloading now lone
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:12 pm

I'm actually about to start watching the new Pokemon anime XY myself.  I've been hearing people compare it to season 1 in how good it is.

also Link and/or Eri I might need your help in looking up some X and Y stuff up later.  Just to help look up some stat and move pools for Kalos Pokemon.  Kalos region "pokedex" Pokemon are the only ones allowed in this years tournaments so ignoring the Nationaldex Pokemon, it'll be tough.  They say you can use Pokebank to transfer usable Pokemon and breed them, but you can't use traded Pokemon from the pokebank =/....so it's gonna be on an extremely similar level for all players tournament wise.

Last edited by Chakramaster on Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Link wrote:
    Jet wrote:I wanna have 3 to 4 series up on a poll and have everyone vote on the series. Id be interested in submitting ttgl for one. I havent read what was that shit....with yu kanda, since 2009 and im not looking forward to rereading up to the paper room with the eyepatch guy(last thing I remember was cross sitting on the road after being mentioned coming back) and then some, so it might be better to watch though I heard the anime version was lackluster didnt finish the manga canon
    Dgray-man

and you are near the end of the anime, the manga goes beyond that

a poll is a good idea but that would take too long to come to a decision, that would mean we only get to stream every week/2 weeks

I think the best way to do it is very simple, the bunch of us who want to watch anime regularly post the time and day we'll do it and a link to the channel, whoever wants to join is welcome

well it wouldnt take long at all. And youd need to edit in the times as youre available(preferably on the first post) so we know the details. If its just a whatever thing then that just makes it tough for any outsiders to participate
    Link

Post by Link Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Chakramaster wrote:I'm actually about to start watching the new Pokemon anime XY myself.  I've been hearing people compare it to season 1 in how good it is.

also Link and/or KH I might need your help in looking up some X and Y stuff up later.  Just to help look up some stat and move pools for Kalos Pokemon.  Kalos region "pokedex" Pokemon are the only ones allowed in this years tournaments so ignoring the Nationaldex Pokemon, it'll be tough.  They say you can use Pokebank to transfer usable Pokemon and breed them, but you can't use traded Pokemon from the pokebank =/....so it's gonna be on an extremely similar level for all players tournament wise.
    count on me
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:59 pm

Link wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:I'm actually about to start watching the new Pokemon anime XY myself.  I've been hearing people compare it to season 1 in how good it is.

also Link and/or KH I might need your help in looking up some X and Y stuff up later.  Just to help look up some stat and move pools for Kalos Pokemon.  Kalos region "pokedex" Pokemon are the only ones allowed in this years tournaments so ignoring the Nationaldex Pokemon, it'll be tough.  They say you can use Pokebank to transfer usable Pokemon and breed them, but you can't use traded Pokemon from the pokebank =/....so it's gonna be on an extremely similar level for all players tournament wise.
    count on me
    kinda messed up my post a bit there (what I get for posting while studying) Link and/or Eri....don't even know if KH has X or Y =3
    Goldie
    Goldie
    Genin Ninja: Adept

Post by Goldie Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Jet wrote:Damn pacquiao is such a nice guy he could have finished him in the 12th. Its true he really is less aggressive since he found religion, its gonna take another big fight to bring out the killer instinct in him. Im glad hes still in the game if he somehow lost that fight roach said he would have told him to retire.
    I think he didn't press it in the 12 because that's how he got dropped by Marquez. When he went to press his advantage (after he already knocked Marquez down in the round) he ended up getting KO'd by a counter punch.

Link, I'll try and join one of your streams if I get the chance. What do you stream brah?
    Goldie
    Goldie

Post by Goldie Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Link wrote:Dgray-man

D.Gray Man? I'm fucking in. When is the next time you're streaming?

I've been dodging D Gray Man because it's like 100 eps long. But if you're at the beginning I can catch up and stream it with you. Provided I have to the time to check it out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Cyan wrote:i havnt watched naruto in forever and i dont even read naruto anymore. dont watch no animu atm let alone read mangos. does that mean i dont belong here sai?
    It's all good as long as you into that anime pussy dawg.

jkrulz777
    jkrulz777
    Academy Ninja: Student

Post by jkrulz777 Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:00 am

Jet wrote:John hows the ps4?

................ I wish I could answer this. The preorder list was so long that I'm on the next wave, and I preordered back in september. I've never expected to wait this long.
    jkrulz777
    jkrulz777

Post by jkrulz777 Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:30 am

Jet wrote:So you excited bout persona 5? You prefer the main series but 3 was fun
    Can't wait, but is winter 2014 in December, or is it January February?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:35 am

jkrulz777 wrote:
    Jet wrote:John hows the ps4?
    ................ I wish I could answer this. The preorder list was so long that I'm on the next wave, and I preordered back in september. I've never expected to wait this long.
    lots of demand it seems. It still hasnt even launched in europe or japan too...

jkrulz777 wrote:
    Jet wrote:So you excited bout persona 5? You prefer the main series but 3 was fun
    Can't wait, but is winter 2014 in December, or is it January February?
    youd think by 2014 they mean 2014 but you know how devs like to make us wait. Seeing as how officially winter starts on dec. 21st I believe....10 days of 2014? Itd make more sense if they said q4. Either way Winter Is Coming.
    jkrulz777
    jkrulz777

Post by jkrulz777 Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:36 am

Well I meant January, February or December 2014.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:37 am

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:40 am

jkrulz777 wrote:Well I meant January, February or December 2014.
    yes
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:42 am

Lone wrote:
    lol the sad part is that is canon
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:48 am

Ha, I would not be surprised.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:21 am