Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Jec
Chakramaster
Link
Eri
Sai
jkrulz777
Jet
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 19 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Eri Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:43 am

Im prob gonna get one of those for 3ds for now.

jet where did u find this! link me !!
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 19 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Jet Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:54 am

Its gonna happen. Just the way it is.

Spoiler:
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:42 am

im reading that its dmc for europe no ninokuni and mgs legacy.

ill continue to wait i guess. keep me posted will ya jet

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:06 am

Theres no news on what playstation is getting next month, I would have posted it in the + thread had there been. I was just being pessimistic given my recent purchases were NNK and MGS Legacy. Why would it be something you want though? I thought you already had the mgs games? And NNK was 10 dollars a couple weeks ago you could have just bought it then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:26 am

I seem to be able to play every PC game I have at high/ultra settings at 60 fps. This is ballin'  Smile

Steam sale comin up soon, will hopefully get Skyrim with all DLCs then. Already subscribed to a bunch of wicked mods, so the mods will autodownload whenever I get the game.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:16 am

@jet true but i dont got mgs1 anymore i bought it but they didnt save my purchase for some reason. and meh 10 bucks to much for it lol plus would give me reason to try it.

nicee. i had trouble getting alot of mods. only got 2 to work
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Eri wrote:lol jk i got pokemon Y thou.

yeah maybe mario 3d world. and i havent played the other KH. ill prob save it for collection.

i remember these kids going on about fire emblem and shin megami tensei.

do i need to play the other ones to play these ones? and which one should i get.

in terms of ps

im almost done mgs2 i just got to arsenal gear. i found out that mgs2 has a snake tale mode which lets u play as snake during his time at the big shell.

i wanna try borderlands 2 i've been hearing mixed reviews, it being really good or it being repetitive.

depending on next months PS+ i may possibly pick it up with grid 2.

For Fire Emblem games you never need to play the others.  Each one is different than the other, except for some that never made it out of Japan yet.  Only one did and that was a game with the very first character.  The latest one there's no worry about having to play.  It's a great hand and highly recommend it.  

It was kinda hard for me to get into SMT though.  Was pretty amazing after I learned everything.  I'm pretty sure there were some hints to past game, but never playing any SMG games I didn't get em.  

I'd say grab Fire Emblem honestly.  I always love those games and recommend them to anyone I can.

Last edited by Chakramaster on Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    It was kinda hard for me to get into SMT though.  Was pretty amazing tough after I learned everything.  I'm pretty sure there were some hints to past game, but never playing any SMG games I didn't get em.  
    Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 19 5ROX5
    That's the way to survive. No matter what SMT It is you start off in it will take time to get the hang of. Once you do its amazing.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:38 pm

ill look into them both
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:32 pm

I tried again, same response. Sony really is fucking useless.
    Jec
    Jec
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Jec Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:44 pm

hello
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:48 pm

wat u mean sai

and hello jec
    Link

Post by Link Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:50 pm

I rather eri not play fire emblem, he'll end up hating it because is not like mainstream rpgs and will come here posting how much nintendo sucks

as a matter of fact I'm through with recommending Eri any games at all
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:50 pm

You tryin to sell your ps3 sai?
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:52 pm

What? I called them to fix my damn PS3, and I told them I shouldn't have to pay for it since I have before, not to mention its not my fault the damn thing got the YLOD in the first place, they told me I have to pay and they can't do anything about it. I asked the supervisor for someone whos in a higher position and he said he's the only one available on the floor.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:55 pm

I didnt think you still wanted to play your ps3. Thought you might be trying to fix it up to gift it
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Link wrote:I rather eri not play fire emblem, he'll end up hating it because is not like mainstream rpgs and will come here posting how much nintendo sucks

Fire Emblem is really good though.  a lot of games that aren't exactly like the others are what set them apart from the others which make it better

SMTIV is far different apart from any game I've ever played.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Well I'm done with that shit. I'm probably going to buy a cheap PS2 or something. I'd rather buy some figures for that money.
    Link

Post by Link Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:39 pm

if Persona 4 the animation is loyal to the games then I'm sold, gonna try to get at least one of them for my Bday
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:43 pm

The anime is terrible, don't bother.
    Link

Post by Link Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:00 pm

hahaha

ok
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Its raining.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Link wrote:I rather eri not play fire emblem, he'll end up hating it because is not like mainstream rpgs and will come here posting how much nintendo sucks

racism!

when have i ever hated a game u recommended. i dont even play much rpgs....i dont even know what a mainstream rpg would be :S

i enjoy the two 3ds games that i got. I just hated nintendo for there last nintendo direct.
    Link

Post by Link Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:17 pm

hyrule warriors, krby, mariokart, smashbros and you hated nintendo?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Wow its really heavy. Been a while.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:44 pm