Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+7
Jec
Chakramaster
Link
Eri
Sai
jkrulz777
Jet
11 posters

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Anonymous

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 30 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:33 am

Jec wrote:Same assholes as yesterday... what the hell are they trying to prove?

Anyways, my PS3 has been getting really loud lately. Can't play for half an hour before the fans kick in. Sounds louder than my 360...
    The hackers are inside ur PS3 dawg.
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401
    Genin Ninja: Chunin Candidate

Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]] - Page 30 Empty Re: Naruto Faction Chat Thread #14 [Winter is Coming]]

Post by JayJay1401 Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:10 am

Oi! JECus your an trying to be some sort of economist type thing. So I assume u look into stocks and shit like that. Do you actually invest or do you have any companies that you are currently interested in? I'm thinking about investing money into stocks soon but I kinda have no idea where to start
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:25 am

gambling
    Link
    Academy Ninja: Genin Candidate

Post by Link Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:56 pm

JayJay1401 wrote:Oi! JECus your an trying to be some sort of economist type thing. So I assume u look into stocks and shit like that. Do you actually invest or do you have any companies that you are currently  interested in? I'm thinking about investing money into stocks soon but I kinda have no idea where to start
    he's a banker, and he hardly can clean his own ps3, I doubt he can give you any worthy advice on that regard

/I <3 U Jec
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lol
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:01 pm

I'm not currently looking at stocks JJ, but technically I could give some advice...
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:02 pm

Lone wrote:gambling

Or DVD drives for computers and laptops... those are clearly never going obsolete.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Jec wrote:
    Lone wrote:gambling

Or DVD drives for computers and laptops... those are clearly never going obsolete.
    Huh?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:22 pm

^
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:28 pm

A wise investment choice
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

Post by Chakramaster Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:53 pm

At least anytime soon.  Cause they just improved qualities on them further past 1080
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:43 pm

Link wrote:
    JayJay1401 wrote:Oi! JECus your an trying to be some sort of economist type thing. So I assume u look into stocks and shit like that. Do you actually invest or do you have any companies that you are currently  interested in? I'm thinking about investing money into stocks soon but I kinda have no idea where to start
    he's a banker, and he hardly can clean his own ps3, I doubt he can give you any worthy advice on that regard

SUGEI
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Damn you edited out the love
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Jec wrote:A wise investment choice
    Ah. Yeah I tried building my comp without a disc drive, couldn't get an OS on it. USB booting wouldn't work for me like it was supposed to, and BIOs obviously have very little to no network functionality yet.
    Sai
    Sai
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Sai Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:05 pm

Jet wrote:Damn you edited out the love
    Because the above was what merited the room full of japanese reaction.
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:36 pm

Lone wrote:
    Ah. Yeah I tried building my comp without a disc drive, couldn't get an OS on it. USB booting wouldn't work for me like it was supposed to, and BIOs obviously have very little to no network functionality yet.

Most laptops don't come with disk drives anymore. I'm sure they'll find a way to bypass that problem soon.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:45 pm

external is reformatted so I'll give it another try later after we play some LoU tonight....IF we do
    JayJay1401
    JayJay1401

Post by JayJay1401 Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:47 pm

Shit I got work in the morning. (it's akready sunday morning over here. When are yall planning on starting?)
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:49 pm

10 to 15 mins give or take
    Jec
    Jec

Post by Jec Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:46 pm

Fucking earthquake
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:38 am

Jec wrote:
    Lone wrote:

Most laptops don't come with disk drives anymore. I'm sure they'll find a way to bypass that problem soon.
    They fucking better.

Also still get prompts about a missing floppy drive too. Who the fuck uses a floppy drive? sonofabitch, just seeing it as a boot option pisses me off.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:30 pm

seems everything transferred in the switch and backup except, as lone said to probably expect, dlc...but game data didn't transfer either.  So every game I put back in has to be reinstalled along with any dlc.

Note: I've yet to check and see if some accounts can't be activated...I'll probably need the account info for the one me and JJ share again since it makes me sign in using an existing name account again.  Mine didn't have 2 people on it yet so there's no confirmation on that.  I'll find out for sure when I get the account info for the account me and JJ share.  The Fury account one. I got the email....just don't got the pass

Extra Note:  I'm gonna be importing J-All Stars Victory Vs soon as well since....well I got room for it now....well pre-ordering  its shipping

Last edited by Chakramaster on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:12 pm

What? The hdd transfer shouldnt deactivate your accounts....
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:13 pm

Jet wrote:What? The hdd transfer shouldnt deactivate your accounts....

well it takes me to the "sign up" page for every account. There is no "sign in" button. Only the black icon that makes you make an account or using an existing
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:23 pm

I wouldnt call that deactivating you just need the sign in info. The actual content you downloaded is still tied to your ps3 so dont worry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:38 am