Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+2
Chakramaster
Jet
6 posters

The Pokemon Thread [Now with less Trainers Edition]

Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

The Pokemon Thread [Now with less Trainers Edition] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Pokemon Thread [Now with less Trainers Edition]

Post by Eri Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:05 pm

when we gonna do gym battles.

none of you will get the BOULDERI Badge
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

The Pokemon Thread [Now with less Trainers Edition] - Page 16 Empty Re: The Pokemon Thread [Now with less Trainers Edition]

Post by Chakramaster Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:09 pm

Let's set a date for it for AFTER ORAS comes out. Secret Bases and such would provide that to be awesome.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

Post by Jet Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:33 pm

Im gonna watch Pokemon:The Origins ova tmr to get HYPED!
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:50 pm

Enjoy!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:02 pm

this game is very un-nintendo like. i havent seen this much service for a game since MGS: Peace Walker
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:25 pm

wrong thread right?  Anyway I'd rather not have the "clones" if he'd rather complain about us complaining.  We could easily do without these clones.  There's no need for these clones in the first place or "skin variations."  That time and money could've easily been put to better use.  Say, for actual NEW characters maybe? Not just rehashed versions of an already made character with the ever so slightest different look or different Final Smash?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:29 pm

Lol woops yeah I guess we dont have a smash thread yet. From what I got of the article he sees the clones as an extra bonus where it was either that or nothing given he had to keep time allocation and funds on his mind
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:00 pm

Like I said though...I'd prefer them not even in it if it's a case of "have a clone or no extra character." I'd easily take the no character than a clone. In fact it's smarter if you have plans for things like DLC. Instead of worrying about time constraints or balances just don't make them. You have the coming months with all this money you'll be racking in from sales to:

1. Make balances or changes with all the time you need
    2. Have the money for making it how WE the players and payers want and how you see it would best work
    3. Money, money, and more money to make DLC for everything everyone has ever wanted so you can shut all the complainers up for good...(until next game)

In fact I'm pretty sure there are millions out there that'd be willing to buy DLC if he added a character that's been highly requested to the DLC roster. He needs tbe the one to stop complaining and just listen to his fans rather than just "assume" that'd be good and if we complain. He should listen to us since we are the ones that pay. It pays not us, but HIM and the creators if they actually listen to us. It makes us want more and helps him become richer if and ONLY if he'd just listen to us.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:13 pm

Lol well idk the complexities of a development cycle so I wont commenton that
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Ha. I joined a forum over summer I never mentioned yet. Mainly from something I oversaw that caught my attention. It was on a forum (originally) called Pokemonelite2000. It was a forum game called "The Pikachu Survivor Game"...you can read all the rules and such Here cause it's much easier than explaining it all.

It was hilarious to read and an interesting forum game nonetheless. For it to have been over 2012-early 2013 where it finished I got so hooked I found myself reading it all. I was on page 142/400+ in about an hour. I enjoyed the hilarity that followed it and how awesome the game was I did I tried joining the original PE2K site only to have an Admin blocking new members. So I did some Detective work and tried finding out why. Coming across a forum thread explaining they merged with another site. So I clicked the link mentioned and made an account to find it had not been made since they merged yet, so I decided to wait. I checked back recently after not being able to access the site for a good few months due to some database errors. Now I see the game is already begun. I asked to join and now I'm in, but starting out with odds against me....but that doesn't matter. Cause this is where the fun begins.

Awesome part of this forum game is the creator of it is good at making graphic designs for avatars/banners/and sigs and such and everyone that "turns" gets a pair for their account. I can share here if you'd like to see, but you can probably find me on the site. If you guys want it's an awesome Pokemon forum and should totally join up

-End long winded speech-
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:30 pm

Finished pokemon origins. Do you think the other regions will get the same treatment??
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:31 pm

Nope
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Chakramaster wrote:Ha. I joined a forum over summer I never mentioned yet. Mainly from something I oversaw that caught my attention. It was on a forum (originally) called Pokemonelite2000. It was a forum game called "The Pikachu Survivor Game"...you can read all the rules and such Here cause it's much easier than explaining it all.

It was hilarious to read and an interesting forum game nonetheless. For it to have been over 2012-early 2013 where it finished I got so hooked I found myself reading it all. I was on page 142/400+ in about an hour. I enjoyed the hilarity that followed it and how awesome the game was I did I tried joining the original PE2K site only to have an Admin blocking new members. So I did some Detective work and tried finding out why. Coming across a forum thread explaining they merged with another site. So I clicked the link mentioned and made an account to find it had not been made since they merged yet, so I decided to wait. I checked back recently after not being able to access the site for a good few months due to some database errors. Now I see the game is already begun. I asked to join and now I'm in, but starting out with odds against me....but that doesn't matter. Cause this is where the fun begins.

Awesome part of this forum game is the creator of it is good at making graphic designs for avatars/banners/and sigs and such and everyone that "turns" gets a pair for their account. I can share here if you'd like to see, but you can probably find me on the site. If you guys want it's an awesome Pokemon forum and should totally join up

-End long winded speech-
    sounds interesting. How many ppl are in the game
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Chakramaster wrote:Nope
    Sad y
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:43 pm

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Ha.  I joined a forum over summer I never mentioned yet.  Mainly from something I oversaw that caught my attention.  It was on a forum (originally) called Pokemonelite2000.  It was a forum game called "The Pikachu Survivor Game"...you can read all the rules and such Here cause it's much easier than explaining it all.

It was hilarious to read and an interesting forum game nonetheless.  For it to have been over 2012-early 2013 where it finished I got so hooked I found myself reading it all.  I was on page 142/400+ in about an hour.  I enjoyed the hilarity that followed it and how awesome the game was I did I tried joining the original PE2K site only to have an Admin blocking new members.  So I did some Detective work and tried finding out why.  Coming across a forum thread explaining they merged with another site.  So I clicked the link mentioned and made an account to find it had not been made since they merged yet, so I decided to wait.  I checked back recently after not being able to access the site for a good few months due to some database errors.  Now I see the game is already begun.  I asked to join and now I'm in, but starting out with odds against me....but that doesn't matter.  Cause this is where the fun begins.  

Awesome part of this forum game is the creator of it is good at making graphic designs for avatars/banners/and sigs and such and everyone that "turns" gets a pair for their account.  I can share here if you'd like to see, but you can probably find me on the site.  If you guys want it's an awesome Pokemon forum and should totally join up

-End long winded speech-
    sounds interesting. How many ppl are in the game

17 including me

11 infected of the 17, including me

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:Nope
    Sad y

It was supposed to be like a one off.  A one time thing for nostalgia to show the real side of Pokemon (most likely a true rendition of how it should be).  Unless it's brough due to popular demand there's little chances of any past Johto.  Now Johto has a the best chance if any.  A battle against Red in the end (which would be awesome) would be epic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuzpo7ZYCxU#t=416
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Update: I'm human again now!.....but for how long?

Lol the questions for the cure were mainly ones I already knew. Especially the PMD one in there. I've played it too many times not to miss that one lol
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:06 pm

Update: Be sure to have a Trainer Club account an to be opted in for emails to receive a special demo code on the 20th. Has to be done BEFORE the 20th
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:55 pm

Man the rules are long. Slme of those questions are easily googled though. Like the color of ukrainian flag. But I like the idea of original forum games. I wanted some of yall to start some up but never did. Could definitely do some simple stuff with the forum dice though. If anyone comes up with a game like that feel free to post it. Just yknow not as complex. Enjoy yourself though chak, definitely sounds like its up your alley
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:32 pm

It's actually pretty simple.  There's a roll everyday to determine what human gets infected with the Pika Flu (thus becoming a Pikachu with that sig and avy added to your account).  Throughout the day the host of it creates challenges for Humans and the Pikachu.  Humans can earn protections from a roll and complete immunities for a set period of time.  Only thing is it's first one to answer correctly gets it.  Pikachu can earn things to use against the Humans like Power Hammers to use against the Humans each having a different effect (Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu being the strongest hammer).  Last one remaining standing as a Human wins.  Prize is gloating rights and the ability to requests avys, sigs, banners from the creator at any time.  I don't care whether I win or lose cause the game is pretty awesome. Since I joined late I had to join as a Pikachu...but later that day the creator added a Blessed Cure and I got to it pretty fast as you'll see if you've been reading the game. I knew 2 questions off the top of my head (seriously I know my PMD games lol). So I'm human now and currently in the running for a right to win, but the odds are not so good lol.

I could think up something, but it'd be kinda tough with something Naruto related.  I'm sure we could get something going if you wanted to try.  The site the PSG is run on is pretty cool too though.  You guys should check it out and sign up if you want.  Cool Pokemon related stuff especially with ORAS coming very soon.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 pm

That sounds pretty cool chak. On that front heres some new info on creeping(did slmeone post that?) Which have pokemon with higher chance of stats etc. http://www.destructoid.com/pok-mon-ruby-and-sapphire-let-you-soar-the-skies-do-the-creep-282513.phtml#ext

and special demo which u posted earlier http://www.destructoid.com/here-s-how-to-get-the-special-demo-for-pok-mon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-sapphire-282534.phtml
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Keep tabs on the match if you want.  Last one had over 30 people on their old forum so it had a lot of chaos in it and RPing.  This one is kinda of a calmer version....so far. There's a new Pikachu added to the list everyday.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:16 pm

wow that trailer looks awesome. this game has too much hype!
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:31 pm

demo Monday will be awesome
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:32 pm

open to everyone?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:25 am