Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Forget!

+2
Chakramaster
Jet
6 posters

The Pokemon Thread [Now with less Trainers Edition]

Chakramaster
    Chakramaster
    Chunin Ninja: Veteran

The Pokemon Thread [Now with less Trainers Edition] - Page 29 Empty Re: The Pokemon Thread [Now with less Trainers Edition]

Post by Chakramaster Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:56 pm

But in the other post you said "that statement is wrong". The 10 opening was the one I meant. The 2nd (one you posted) is way better than the 10. The only reason I don't prefer the opening you posted though is it was a very slow season (mostly used during the Orange Islands arc (I believe it was called)?
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Location : Lend me the Power to bring about the World Restoration!!!

The Pokemon Thread [Now with less Trainers Edition] - Page 29 Empty Re: The Pokemon Thread [Now with less Trainers Edition]

Post by Jet Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:37 am

Chakramaster wrote:But in the other post you said "that statement is wrong". The 10 opening was the one I meant. The 2nd (one you posted) is way better than the 10. The only reason I don't prefer the opening you posted though is it was a very slow season (mostly used during the Orange Islands arc (I believe it was called)?
    that was the same comment, I even omitted the other part of your comment that I quoted. Directed at your claim that pkmn and rap are mutually exclusive.

Yeah orange islands.
    Eri
    Eri
    Genin Ninja: Rookie

Post by Eri Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:19 am

nah chak is racist again....

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:11 pm

Man I miss the old pokemon episodes template....the dark colors really set the mood for some episodes. Like in 'sparks fly for magnemite' where if they dont restore the power the pkmn in intensive care will die. The mood is clearly present by the excellently placed background. New pokemon episodes are so bright which sets its tone as increasingly cheery. Part of this is also theres less overall danger in newer eps0isodes but man....looking at pokemon classic versus current the difference is night and day. Sometimes literally!
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:33 pm

imagine if they retained those themes and direction...ash woulda had some ass by now for sure.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:57 pm

New ash would probably say its not about getting ass its about having fun instead
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:08 pm

Do you miss fat pikachu?
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:10 pm

Eri wrote:imagine if they retained those themes and direction...ash woulda had some ass by now for sure.

Ash goes on a date with Serena in XY actually. It either just aired in Japan or is about to air.
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:10 pm

Jet wrote:Do you miss fat pikachu?

Nope!
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:12 pm

Jet wrote:
    Chakramaster wrote:But in the other post you said "that statement is wrong".  The 10 opening was the one I meant.  The 2nd (one you posted) is way better than the 10.  The only reason I don't prefer the opening you posted though is it was a very slow season (mostly used during the Orange Islands arc (I believe it was called)?
    that was the same comment, I even omitted the other part of your comment that I quoted. Directed at your claim that pkmn and rap are mutually exclusive.

Yeah orange islands.

Yeah orange islands and Indigo League opening were good, but not the best.  If I have to I'll give them all another listen and then rate them from best to worst.  Opening 10 is....just bad though...that's all. Nothing against rap or and there's nothing exclusive about it and pokemon. It's just they chose the wrong theme to make for opening 10 is all.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:16 pm

Chakramaster wrote:
    Eri wrote:imagine if they retained those themes and direction...ash woulda had some ass by now for sure.

Ash goes on a date with Serena in XY actually. It either just aired in Japan or is about to air.
    oh yeah? Yknow according to your mal we both left off on ep 16. Ive watched a few but not much from the last season

Chakramaster wrote:
    Jet wrote:Do you miss fat pikachu?

Nope!
    Lol I knew that would summon you.

Last edited by Jet on Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:27 am

The new Pikachu special is up on Pokemon TV as well. Was like any usual Pikachu short.
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:11 am

i stopped watching xy long time ago. after robot clement i think.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:02 pm

Theres a charzard mega ebolution soecial on Saturday
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:40 pm

is that spinoff with the mega evolutions still airing? i thought that was pretty cool.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:47 pm

I think it might be it? The special is made up of two 30min episodes
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:29 pm

thats old then...new character goes around to battle other peoples megas?

unless its english dub special..then maybe.

---

chak does completing the super rank contest earn a ribbon?

Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:57 pm

Yes its dubbed. Even has the title 'new' next to it. Sub always releases fist
    Eri
    Eri

Post by Eri Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:03 pm

i wonder if it was a special or an actual series in jap
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:03 am

New opening starts out pretty good and it turns out to last 10 seconds. I guess they gave up on the OP idea?...

Did the new season just begin? (Dub)
    Chakramaster
    Chakramaster

Post by Chakramaster Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 am

The mega series is only specials. It's not a new series starting it's literally just a special.

@Eri nah it doesn't. You gotta beat the entire contest spectacular.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:37 am

Yup, sure is. I just saw a new episode. I can tell its new because its labeled 'new'. The specials(repeat of 1st one and new premiere) arent on til 1 today. Though there are 2 more episodes of the new season immediately afterward for some odd reason. Usually, like what I just saw they premiere saturday morning

Last edited by Jet on Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:53 pm

Alaine seems like a much better trainer. Take notes ash
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:31 pm

Something I didnt notice this morning from the looks of the opening tierno and the gang are gonna make an appearance in the anime.
    Jet
    Jet
    Hokage
    Hokage

Post by Jet Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:06 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:11 pm